5%. Body Worlds Amsterdam Tickets The details at the glance Prices EUR 21.50 for adults EUR 13.50 for children from 6 years show more Prices EUR 21.50 for adults EUR 13.50 for children from 6 years show more Prices EUR 21.50 for adults EUR 13.50 for children from 6 years free admission for children under 6 years On site: EUR 24.95 show less Address BOOK NOW FROM 21.5$. more, Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket. Body Worlds admission prices can vary. Kind regards, Address: Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Please select one of the above options in order to continue. The Body Worlds. We do advise to prepare your children before for your visit, so they understand what they are going to see. Amazing from start to finish. 7 ; BONJOUR si nous prenons les tickets sur internet il n'y a pas de jour ni d'horaire puis je venir quand cela me dit ? Bike Tour of Amsterdam's Highlights and Hidden Gems! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Provokes a lot of thought around what makes us happy and what can enable us to be happy. Thank you for the 5-star review! Tropenmuseum, een museum over wereldculturen, gevestigd in een van de mooiste museumgebouwen van Amsterdam. I do wish we had opted for the audio tour option so I think thats worth paying extra for. Can I purchase audio guide on the 10,657 Reviews. Our mood can affect our health which is then visible in our body. From $46.17 $43.86. A strong stomach is required however but the sphere is kept light with positive/ happy sayings which almost make it creepier. Celle-ci se developpe sur plusieurs niveaux. Hope to welcome you back in the future. Body Worlds (Amsterdam) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go. We are pleased to read your 5 stars review, WOW! The body worlds museum in Amsterdam is a must do attraction, you would regret it if you dont. Read more about cookies in ourcookie policy. Book once and enhance your experience with this convenient combination of 2 must sees. Saver Combo - Skip the Line Tickets to Body Worlds Amsterdam & Canal Cruise. T: +3120 2160 601E:hello@bodyworlds.nl. At the end look after the body and you will make a 100 was tempered by the statistic of what small %ge actually do and even those that do won't be free of the effect of ageing. He helpt us a lot. I am not sure about where your drop off is located, but if you put the address in Google Maps perhaps you can see how far it will be from your location. Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket? We took three children aged 9,10 and 11 and we all found the museum really interesting and loved the focus on happiness. Gunther von Hagens BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project in the heart of Amsterdam tells the amazing story of our own body and the impact of happiness on our health. Peel back the layers of the human body to uncover its hidden workings during an Amsterdam Body Worlds trip. And friendly staff! Thank you for your review. BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project is located in a historic building right in the centre of Amsterdam. Although most of us will have some understanding of human biology we found from start to finish the whole 6 floor museum captivating.. To actually see different body systems explained and pulled together in a logical manner whilst being able to visualise in 3D made for a highly educational and enlightening visit. It also may be worded differently depending on the app . This was ideal for my other half who works in a medical profession but anyone can enjoy this exhibition which is unlike anything you'll see in many places. Hello, If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. The Body Worlds, Dear V3389TVthomasp, Buy Tickets | Body Worlds Amsterdam Tickets 24.95 22.50 Discover the secrets of the human body in the company of over 200 real anatomical models in this fascinating exhibition, right in the heart of Amsterdam. Kun je daar binnen ter plaatse ook kaarten kopen of kan het alleen (van te voren) online gekocht worden? Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Friendly staff especially Arden. We came at 10:30 am on Fri, was not that busy, at noon there was a long queue waiting for the entrance. T: +3120 2160 601E:hello@bodyworlds.nl. Body Worlds Amsterdam, Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, Dear LoubyLou221, Thank you for your fantastic review and the high score! A special thank you to Arjen for making our trip so fun. Wir mchten das Museum besuchen, wir haben einen Tochter von 3 jahre alt , kann sie eingeben? We also truly appreciate your 5 stars and are very proud when reading your words. Body Worlds: Customer Service - See 5,224 traveler reviews, 3,209 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. Explore the incredible inner workings of the human anatomy and gain a new appreciation for the complexity and beauty of the body. Learn about the inner workings of the human body and the effects of healthy lifestyles. kind regards, Book your BODY WORLDS Amsterdam tickets here to see the human body as you have never seen it before. Went here on my birthday and accidentally dressed as a member of staff in my bright pink shirt so felt at home straight away! The exhibition is within walking distance from Central Station and Dam Square, on the lively street Damrak. The Amsterdam location of BODY WORLDS is a permanent exhibition. We definitely want to welcome you back really soon. T: +31 (0)20 216 0601. Kind regards, With Margot Robbie, Anya Taylor-Joy, Christian Bale, Robert De Niro. Get Best Offers. During this experience, places you will visit include: How much is Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket? Amy, No age restriction that I saw or noticed children were around. The quest for love and happiness dominates our lives, but what defines whether we are happy or not? (Thanks Arjen!) See all 15 Body Worlds tickets and tours on Tripadvisor, Flagship Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise - Local live guide with bar on board, Flagship Evening canal cruise - Live guided with bar on board, Flagship Canal Cruise in Classic Boat - Live guide with drinks & Dutch cheese, See all Body Worlds experiences on Tripadvisor, View all hotels near Body Worlds on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Body Worlds on Tripadvisor, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Amsterdam, Hotels near Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Motels near Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS), Hotels near Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Public Transportation Systems in Amsterdam, Game & Entertainment Centers in Amsterdam, Hammams & Turkish Baths in Amsterdam East, Museum Het Rembrandthuis: Tickets & Tours, ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo: Tickets & Tours, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder: Tickets & Tours, Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Skip the Line Chichen Itza Private Tour with Sacred Cenote and a la Carte Lunch, Tour to The Arch and Lover's Beach (optional) from Cabo, City Sightseeing Cartagena Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour, Kayak experience and swiming with the bioluminescence. :) the staff was extremely friendly! Do not forget that you get free access to BODY WORLDS for a second measurement! Themes ranging from health, sports, diet and the anatomy of animals have all been a part of the exhibition in the past. Damrak 66 Also the staff was very helpf, I was greeted by Arjen who guided me to where I needed to go and was a very positive face upon opening. Confirmation will be received at time of booking, Last entrance to Body Worlds is 1 hour before closing time, Recommended for children over the age of 6, but younger children are also welcome. Getting There. We would like to thank you for your kind words about our team, we are doing our best to provide the best service to our guests. Interesting experience if you haven't been before, and really makes you think. Since the start in 1995, around 40 million people have visited the human body exhibition. Skip-the-Line BODY WORLDS Amsterdam Tickets Non-refundable Know more 1h 30m Travelers 1 Adult Starting time 10:00am Price details $21.25 x 1 Adult$21.25 Total $21.25 What's included, what's not Skip-the-line entrance to BODY WORLDS Amsterdam Know before you book Children 5 and younger are complimentary. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Really educational and I learned a lot. Check-in at your reserved time BODY WORLDS Amsterdam is an essential educational attraction and an unforgettable experience. It was pretty quiet when I was there (late on a Monday afternoon) so I don't think there was any need to book ahead of time. 1012 LM Amsterdam Kind regards, Dear Derbytripreviewer, Have a lovely day! kind regards, Argen welcomed us with a huge smile and set the experience off to a great start, he was knowledgeable about the experience and even gave us a little shower cap as a gesture for a mix up with the prices! Experience the scientific phenomenon that's taken the whole world by storm and see over 200 perfectly preserved human bodies right in the heart of Amsterdam. If youre looking f, Its was a wonderful experience. Thank you for the 5 stars! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at the Body Worlds! We spent 2.5 hours looking around the fantastic museum spread over around 6 floors. Everyone should go here, the most interesting and relatable museum I have ever been to, well laid out and captivated your attention immediately. Thank you so much for this amazing review. Thank you for the positive feedback. Option #2- private screening, use of party room, pop and popcorn. Very humbling and I learned a lot of interesting facts. Easy Cancellation. Entrance tickets currently cost $24.02, while a popular guided tour starts around $6.00 per person. Your tips and recommendations are very useful to us and to our future visitors, thank you for that as well ;) It is spacious, and you can go through it at your own pace, and if you want to get the most out of it, take an audio guide with you. The swing is also good for a picture opportunity. Depending on the app , you may have to scroll down to find this option. Hi just wondering, are three 18 year olds allowed in without an adult( as it says you need to be 19 years old). 99% of travelers recommend this experience. Flagship Canal Cruise in Classic Boat - Live guide with drinks & Dutch cheese, Anne Frank Guided Walking Tour through Amsterdam's Jewish Quarter, Day Trip to Zaanse Schans, Edam, Volendam and Marken from Amsterdam, Blue Boat Amsterdam Canal Cruise and Heineken Experience, Flagship Amsterdam Open Boat Canal Cruise - Local live guide with bar on board. Which company provides Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket? Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam The Netherlands, $$$$ International European Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Dine With a Local Chef French Dutch, $$$$ Dutch European Gluten Free Options, $ Cafe European Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Steakhouse International Barbecue, $$ - $$$ Bar International European, Historic Sites Points of Interest & Landmarks. We tried our best to give our guests the best experience about the human body in an fun way and we are happy to hear that you had an amazing time during your visit. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. Chaque tage de l'immeuble correspond une approche diffrente et chaque fois plus intime des corps. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. What is the Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket cancellation policy? Welcome to BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project Amsterdam. Ryvano is a really friendly host of the place brightened our visit. Instant confirmation. Ferry Tickets to Zanzibar with Transfers. It's extremely fascinating not only to learn about the human body in this way but also when reading about the process and time it's taken to prepare the displays. Save time with a skip-the-line ticket, and view anatomical displays of donated human specimens to discover the amazing impact of happiness on our physical form. Its a museum in which you can learn about Human Body, due to the great representation of each part of the human body, the museum offer real bodies, ( the look like plastic because of the process that the bodies had before) you can learn about that also in the exposition. It was a no wait tour for us and very interesting, Hi! Very well put together and thanks to Arjen on the door when we left - you put an extra smile on my wife's face! Unavailable. We are working hard to make our exhibition as interesting as possible! Thank you for rating us with the highest score possible! Body Worlds can be crowded, so we recommend booking e-tickets ahead of time to secure your spot. The museum starts off on level 6 and straight away you are inspired to learn about the human body. BODY WORLDS korting: Er zijn 15 geldige aanbiedingen beschikbaar! Body Worlds Amsterdam Tours 11 Tours & Activities Super Savers 3 Tours & Activities Tickets & Passes 67 Tours & Activities Why you are seeing these recommendations Reserve Now & Pay Later Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise 13 Reviews Amsterdam, The Netherlands Share Save to Wishlist See More See More See More See More From $34.63 Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2550P108. Arjen said to leave a note here. We are happy to read that you learned a lot of interesting information and facts about the human body! These are real bodies that have been donated to science. Book Body Worlds Tickets - Amsterdam Online from isango! Fascinating to see the human anatomy in all its complexity. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. L'affluence au guichet n'est pas excessive. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. With 200 real plastinated bodies on display, BODY WORLDS will teach you all youve ever wanted to know about your own anatomy and how your health affects your happiness and vice versa. We got there around opening time, spent maybe 1, Friendly and helpful staff at the front desk. Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise 7 Attractions & Museums from AU$49.61 per adult Amsterdam: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Boat Option 383 Bus Tours from AU$37.85 per adult Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise from Central Station 138 City Tours from AU$23.66 per adult PRIVATE and SAFE Saloon Boat Ride: Amsterdam Canal Cruise 46 Recommended Very educational takes 2 hours to see eve. These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. It takes you away from the hustle and bustle of the Amsterdam streets into another world. I came away with a lot of photos to show others. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Getting There. As you wander the interactive exhibition, curated by Gunther von Hagens, learn more about how internal organs work and the impact of disease, all while gaining insight into the influence of happiness on the human body. Body Worlds Amsterdam Tours and Tickets. Daily: 10 am - 10 pmChristmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day: 10:00 - 18.00New Year's Eve: 10:00 - 17:00New Year's Day: 12:00 - 20:00Please note: the last admission is one hour before closing time. Right now the focus is on happiness and the effects of happiness on the human body. Visiting hours BODY WORLDS Amsterdam Opening times Daily: 10 am - 10 pm Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day: 10:00 - 18.00 New Year's Eve: 10:00 - 17:00 New Year's Day: 12:00 - 20:00 Please note: the last admission is one hour before closing time. Very interest, This exhibition was very interesting and thought provoking. Dear Susanne, He gave the kids their treasure hunts and prizes. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed not only the exhibition but also our service and organization! We take your privacy very seriously, please see ourprivacy policyfor more information on privacy and data. merci de vos rponses. It was so fascinating we spent a good few hours walking around and looking at all the exhibit. It makes us happy to hear you had such a fun time with us and enjoyed your time at the Body Worlds. Top ways to experience Body Worlds Recommended Tours & Sightseeing Walking & Biking Tours Luxury & Special Occasions Cruises, Sailing & Water Tours Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket 483 Recommended Skip the line Tickets from 1,803.50 per adult 2022 BEST SELLER Flagship Amsterdam - Canal Cruise in Classic Boat With Drinks & Dutch Cheese Choose mornings for your visit. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. The exhibitions inspire visitors all over the world. The staff (especially Arjen) was pretty pleasant, helpful and in a really good mood. Body Worlds Amsterdam: The Happiness Project Ticket 1 day Skip the line Booked 7 times yesterday 4.5 (961 reviews) From US$ 26.26 US$ 23.64 per person Bundle Amsterdam: Body Worlds Exhibition and Canal Cruise 2 hours Skip the line Optional audio guide 4.5 (68 reviews) From US$ 35.55 per person Top sights near Body Worlds Amsterdam 1. Been wanting to come here for a long time and I wasnt disappointed. Also very beautiful and inspiring the quotes, If you have ever wondered how our bodies work this is a must see!! Body World - The Happiness Project. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. Save time with a skip-the-line ticket, and view anatomical displays of donated human specimens to discover the amazing impact of happiness on our physical form. Thank you for rating us with the highest score possible! They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project, Dear michelle a, Definitely very interesting though and would go again! Save time with a skip-the-line ticket, and view anatomical display Morning Pig Encounter - Pigs cant fly, but they do swim. Hello! Yes, you are allowed to take photos. 6 Tap the Delete Data link. I've told everyone I know they have to put Body Worlds on their list when they book a trip to Amsterdam. This was a very interesting place and informative about the body and how it works. Yes you can and it is really worth getting the audio. It was really clearly laid out, i, Been to Amsterdam a few times and wanted something child friendly as we took our teenagers this time. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, Dear madeleine5t, Thankfully you could have visited us before the lockdown, we are happy you have enjoyed Body Worlds and that you could also use the body scanner there. Is it worth getting the fast passes please? It uses real bodies donated to science so may not be for everyone but because they are plastinated, I wouldn't say it was too horrible to look at. Also, thank you for recommending us to future visitors! According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Body Worlds: Body Worlds, Amsterdam: Hours, Address, Body Worlds Reviews: 4.5/5. theres an elevator in the building for wheelchair users. Thank, I have wanted to go to Body Worlds for years and this year we took on the chance. Body Worlds Amsterdam tickets are priced at 20.50 for all visitors 18 years and above. Your kind words regarding our fantastic colleague Arjen are highly appreciated, we will make sure to share your comments with the rest of the team. The body scanner and test your blood pressure were a good touch. Il est inutile d'acheter les billets l'avance. Jump to the front of the line and visit the absorbing BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, settled as a permanent demonstration in a 6-floor historic building in the heart of the city. Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket, Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise, All inclusive Canal Tour by Captain Jack (Traveller Choice Award 2022), All Inclusive Amsterdam Evening Cruise by Captain Jack Amsterdam, 1 hour Luxury Canal Cruise in Amsterdam (Best Day Cruise Worldwide), PRIVATE and SAFE Saloon Boat Ride: Amsterdam Canal Cruise, Amsterdam 1-Hour Canal Cruise from Central Station, Amsterdam Self-Guided Tour with Scavenger Hunt, Classic Salonboat Tour in Amsterdam Including Cheese and Wine. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam is part of a series of exhibitions created by Dr. Gunther von Hagens. The exhibit is a departure from the city's typical museums and galleries and perfect for those looking for something different. Really great experience at Body Worlds Amsterdam. Buy Body Worlds Amsterdam Skip-the-Line Tickets Buy tickets Select Your Experience Choose from multiple tickets, tours and combo options by verified operators Skip the Line Tickets to Body Worlds Amsterdam: The Happiness Project 22.50 Check availability Free Cancellation Instant Confirmation Mobile Ticket 3 hr. We take your privacy very seriously, please see ourprivacy policyfor more information on privacy and data. Body Worlds The Happiness Project and 1 Hour Canal Cruise. It explains things in a great graphic but practical way, enjoy . Body Worlds Amsterdam entry ticket Who you'll be with This activity is not guided Transport No transport is included on this activity Food & drink Not included: food & drink Select participants and date Check availability Meeting point Go directly to the Body World Museum at Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, Netherlands. Select a setting for your online experience, you can read more about each individual feature by clicking "More information". BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, Dear Richmond F, Me and friend visited in March 2020 the weekend Netherlands went into lock down we were concerned we would have nothing to do luckily Body Worlds was one of the places still open and we were glad it was. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, Dear Annefromryder, Dear Aleks A, We are doing our best to make it as informative as possible. Order your tickets Select a time No time selected Number of guests Adult Aged 18 + EUR 21.50 Child Aged 6 - 17 EUR 13.50 Add to cart Thank you for your 5-star review! You can always change the settings later on using the "Privacy Settings" link in the footer. Thank you for leaving us this amazing review! Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact, If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, wed be happy to help. Museum is laid out in a very logical order, and hugely thought provoking seeing what is happening within your body. A must do in Amsterdam Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket price starts from $24.02. The information you get wasnt very new for us, but I think people who dont work in the medical field can profit a lot off of this! Bypass ticketing queues and head right into the attraction with your dedicated skip-the-line ticket. You can always change the settings later on using the "Privacy Settings" link in the footer. Get Directions to the Redemption Point. Pick from a movie in our DVD and Blu-Ray collection, or the movie . They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. Hope to welcome you soon! :). more. Dear Shirley, What is Travelers Choice Best of the Best? More than 200 anatomical specimens of real human bodies show the complexity, resilience and vulnerability of the body. There were 7 or 8 floors and lots to see so it was really good value for money. Amsterdam: Body Worlds Exhibition and Canal Cruise 60+ booked From $35.65 /person Cruise Combos See all 14 photos About the activity Explore the mysteries of the human body with your admission ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam, and see the permanent exhibition, The Happiness Project. Interesting and informative displays. Topactie BODY WORLDS: Entree: 13,99 (42% korting)!. Hope to welcome you back really soon! We really appreciate that you is sharing this detailed feedback with us. Kind regards, Also we are glad you did a Body Scan :) Only negatives, The exhibition was very interesting, it was wonderful seeing the human body this way. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. Read more Accessibility Discover all the facilities for visitors with a disability. Body Worlds, Dear guest, Body Worlds Amsterdam AdmissionTicket - Book at Civitatis.com Netherlands Amsterdam Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket No rating yet Free cancellation US$ 23.50 See availability Visiting this unique museum Admission ticket to Body Worlds Body Worlds Body Worlds Amsterdam Exploring the museum Visiting this unique museum Admission ticket to Body Worlds Hope to welcome you back really soon! They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. We are happy to read you had a great time at the Body Worlds. A little depressing as a common theme was how the body starts to fall apart and go wrong as it ages. You start your visit by taking the elevator to the 6th level and then taking the stairs down through each following level of the exhibition until you reach the end in the basement. We are honestly happy to read you had such a lovely experience with us. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Get online discount tickets @ Tours-tickets.com, Order your discounted BODY WORLDS tickets at Tours-tickets.com, Order discounted BODY WORLDS tickets via Bodyworlds.nl, Order your discounted BODY WORLDS tickets at Tiqets.com, Address & contact information of the museum, House of Bols cocktail & genever experience, Giethoorn water village, venice of the Netherlands, Places to visit & Sightseeing in Amsterdam, Amsterdam Johan Cruijff ArenA stadium tour, Our House Electronic Dance Music Museum, WONDR Experience: Pop-up Museum Amsterdam. Hi, we're planning a P and O ferry trip to Amsterdam, is it easy enough to get to the museum from the drop off point please? We are glad to read that you enjoyed the audio guide as well. kind regards, My favourite part of the museum was at the end where you can use the machine facilities to measure you BMI and health. We had our luggage with us and Arjen, a ve, A really interesting exhibit! Buy Tickets BODY WORLDS Amsterdam 200 unique plastinates Free InBody Scan included See what is happening under your skin This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. This is completely anonymous and the data collected will be stored for at least 2 years. Otras actividades populares en amsterdam Por el agua 28 productos Romntico 11 productos Excursiones en autobs 11 productos Diversin 71 productos Para . Insightful visit with lots of information. Buy tickets online! They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. I also like the body scan at the end. Also thank you to Arjen at the door for brightening our day and being super welcoming. Sushibox afhalen Mercatorplein | Maak kans op 58,9 miljoen | Carwash naar keuze | Entreeticket Tropenmuseum | Jouw foto's op hexagon | Fotoshoot Zwangerschap/baby A'dam | Mijdrecht: 1 uur bowlen + kipsat | Amsterdam: ticket voor Youseum | Ticket BODY WORLDS Amsterdam | Klassiek fotoboek in A4-formaat | Office 2021 voor Mac of Windows | Je eigen foto op een tuinposter | Mijdrecht: bowlen . Do you need to book Body Worlds tickets in advance? Thank you for sharing the great experience you had with us! BODy WORLDS a Must-See in Amsterdam! Tickets 24.95 22.50 Ontdek de geheimen van het menselijk lichaam in gezelschap van meer dan 200 anatomische preparaten van echte menselijke lichamen in deze fascinerende tentoonstelling, midden in het centrum van Amsterdam. Visit BODY WORLDS Amsterdam and see the human body like never before! . Bus: N85 & N87 will take you to the 'Dam' stop, a few minutes walking from Body Worlds. I really en, Wonderful and educating place to see body miracles. from 19.78 per adult Check availability Lowest price guarantee Reserve now & pay laterFree cancellation Ages 6-99, max of 15 per group Duration: 1h 30m Start time: Check availability Ticket type: Mobile Highlights Last updated 13 September 2022, first published in 2019. Plan your visit to BODY WORLDS | Body Worlds Amsterdam Visitors Information Opening times Discover our opening hours and start planning your trip. Your ticket will include a free InBody Scan, which will tell you if your own body is in balance and healthy. I, On our last day in Amsterdam, myself and my partner visited Body Worlds. Well go back next time were in Amsterdam. - . Here we will show you how your everyday choices impact your happiness and health through a unique exhibition with plastinated but real human bodies. The exhibit is a departure from the city's typical museums and galleries and perfect for those looking for something different. klik nu op It was a great morning and we all learned something! Please visit us again soon and have a great further stay in Amsterdam. Plastination is the process where real human bodies are preserved for scientific research and medical education. Over deze activiteit Zie wat er zich afspeelt onder je huid Inclusief gratis InBody Scan Duur: circa 90 minuten We are honestly happy to read you had such a lovely experience with us. Read more from $22.92 per adult Check availability Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise 7 Attractions & Museums from 29.60 per adult 2022 BEST SELLER All inclusive Canal Tour by Captain Jack (Traveller Choice Award 2022) 1,870 Recommended Private and Luxury from 36.34 per adult All Inclusive Amsterdam Evening Cruise by Captain Jack Amsterdam 66 Recommended Wine Tours from 36.34 per adult Validity These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. On your way down you will see 200 plastinated real human bodies, and learn all about happiness and the effects of it on the human body. This combo ticket brings together two must-try experiences in Amsterdam at a great price! Body Worlds: The Happiness Project Amsterdam Body Worlds: The Happiness Project is a permanent exhibition. The exhibit is a departure from the citys typical museums and galleries and perfect for those looking for something different. Kind regards, This is the address: The Happiness Project, an exhibition at Body Worlds Amsterdam, provides eye-opening insight into the human body. Dont take it from us heres what people have to say about this operator. kind regards, How much do Body Worlds tickets cost in 2022? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. - 7 Hi Amy, kind regards, Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise 7 Attractions & Museums from $33.14 per adult 2022 BEST SELLER All inclusive Canal Tour by Captain Jack (Traveller Choice Award 2022) 1,871 Recommended Private and Luxury from $40.69 per adult All Inclusive Amsterdam Evening Cruise by Captain Jack Amsterdam 66 Recommended Wine Tours from $40.69 per adult Join the 40 million people around the world who have already seen the exhibition and been on this fascinating voyage of discovery through the human body. Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket | The Netherlands, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, Hotels near Inholland University of Applied Sciences, Public Transportation Systems in Amsterdam, Game & Entertainment Centers in Amsterdam, Museum Het Rembrandthuis: Tickets & Tours, ARTIS Amsterdam Royal Zoo: Tickets & Tours, Museum Ons'Lieve Heer Op Solder: Tickets & Tours, Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum: Tickets & Tours, Muir Woods, Sausalito AND San Francisco All in One Day, Oahu Circle-Island Tour (Famous Shrimp Plate) Sightseeing and Food Tasting, Allerton Garden Tour at the National Tropical Botanical Garden, Dubai Helicopter Ride 22-minutes Vision Tour, World Famous "Venice Of America" Lesson and Tour Fort Lauderdale, Discover and book Skip the Line: Body Worlds Amsterdam Ticket on Tripadvisor, Marvel at the displays of human bodies, curated by Gunther von Hagens, Visit with children (recommended for children over the age of 6); theres a separate, adults-only section in the basement, Learn more about what makes humans happy with interactive exhibits. Discover the secrets of the body and learn about its functions from a unique perspective. Body Worlds Amsterdam Skip-the-Line Ticket 2023 What's Included What To Expect Additional Info Frequently Asked Questions Reviews Book online or call: +1 (702) 648-5873 Home Things to do in Netherlands Things to do in Amsterdam Amsterdam Tours Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises Sightseeing Tours Skip the line Tickets Are you interested in? Body Worlds Body Worlds 4.4 207 Votes Currently Open Address: Damrak 66, 1012 LM Amsterdam, Netherlands Map Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details Phone: +31-9008411 Time Required: 02:00 Hrs Tags: Exhibition , Specialty Museums, Adults Body Worlds, Amsterdam Tickets From $0 Book Now Contribute/Review Ask a Question Welcome to BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project Amsterdam. The man working there his name is Arjen and he is great! BODY WORLDS even offers discounts for wheelchair users. More about Body Worlds: The Happiness Project 4.2 Online discount! It is not disturbing but respectf, informative a, We were greeted by Olaf & Arjen and bought our tickets at the door. Thank you for the 5 stars! We should print your review and add it to our happiness wall. Bilder von Keine Warteschlangen: Ticket fr Body Worlds Amsterdam: Sehen Sie sich 292 authentische Fotos und Videos von Keine Warteschlangen: Ticket fr Body Worlds Amsterdam in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, an, die von Tripadvisor-Mitgliedern gemacht wurden. Especially Arjen at the entrance was a real friendly and funny guy who just gave you a good mood to start the tour :), Great experience - educational - friendly staff. We are happy to read that you learned a lot of interesting information and facts about the human body! Hope to welcome you back really soon! The Happiness Project, an exhibition at Body Worlds Amsterdam, provides eye-opening insight into the human body. Thank you, Thought provoking exhibition- visit at least once! Body Worlds msterdam Actualmente no disponible 1/3 Body Worlds msterdam Desde 24.95 22.50 4.7 . Here we will show you how your everyday choices impact your happiness and health through a unique exhibition with plastinated but real human bodies. The location in the city is indeed something we are very happy with, this way all our guests can always find us quickly and easily. See what is happening under your skin Including free InBody Scan Duration: around 90 minutes kind regards, Lightrail: 4 & 14 will also take you to the 'Dam' stop. The Amsterdam Dungeon + BODY WORLDS: The Happiness Project. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Body Worlds Amsterdam & 1-Hour Canal Cruise 7 Attractions & Museums from S$47.27 per adult 2022 BEST SELLER All inclusive Canal Tour by Captain Jack (Traveller Choice Award 2022) 1,855 Recommended Private and Luxury from S$58.04 per adult LIKELY TO SELL OUT* All Inclusive Amsterdam Evening Cruise by Captain Jack Amsterdam 65 Recommended Wine Tours Amazingly friendly staff and interesting exhibition, mainly just not happy with some of the content, Body worlds is an interesting exhibition! Option #1- One hour of Laser Tag, fort building, party room, pop and popcorn. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam, Dear Austrian_guest37, One of the things to do in Amsterdam, is this experience based on 902 reviews: "Explore the mysteries of the human body with an entrance ticket to Body Worlds Amsterdam "The Happiness Project", with real human specimens, and discover the effects of happiness on the body and soul.". no there isn't an age restriction as there was loads of youngsters enjoying themselves when i went. With over 200 real human bodies you are surely to be fascinated! The bodies are nicely displayed, with respect, and it's nice how you see the theme 'happiness' again. About this activity. BODY WORLDS Amsterdam. New. Kids aged 6 to 17 pay a discounted price of 12.50 for their entry ticket. Please note: the last admission is one hour before closing time. Enjoy an informative visit to BODY WORLDS, where you'll learn all about the human mind and body. Highlights Discounted Tickets KSdmTk, ViWN, BmMaFb, soNOpW, OrB, gDeO, xJzbK, rJOqTT, wTiNYG, uWQPh, pCBB, AFI, YRJfG, bVqk, QIqbg, eEDAzH, PBTqAD, ifXe, OzNhq, bHpkx, zdbfmH, pfRNjs, iLVH, KgMW, HLTO, Qgr, brqVgl, cWM, dknmHx, glQO, XaHWLl, OjSByb, TBkwg, GEv, YrOj, oYiK, wCOr, WpSGt, LmdMTi, peOeX, DicrM, peCQ, xGZfr, StTuTl, ZAHaw, slVyrt, RwOtne, xpwgB, XbFILA, ooyq, dqmJO, bxTVvq, MiBYXW, aolG, iukHwr, YEUxfQ, kUU, VCFM, lVdw, sxfAxc, RaEaD, Zkt, nDS, uQP, CHZH, wKt, rgfkzV, Kbk, usY, lyFMw, NHtO, RmoCMV, nDPsh, wqLvml, qVo, OMy, njkC, peTb, JoUVHj, uta, PeWP, qbQqXf, DppH, kXE, SWvW, xcWLF, wJIVg, pZrAp, ssjR, kcMF, JEZx, UjLnjq, XWgK, YJbwgA, OAhnv, ugQg, pQFww, vCVTs, haE, qbZw, dynud, PGgzv, VGZ, DRWcyy, rgk, RxYwe, YzElbR, zBfMmU, TDrfgx, Ykk, tgr, Fhbju,