Alternatively, you may have to restart your internet by unplugging your router, waiting a few seconds, and then plugging it back in. If you are on a Mac, use the Control + Command + F key to exit from the full-screen on Discord. Sometimes, you might accidentally use this shortcut to enable the full-screen mode. When I go to a website that is official owned by discord it says This connection is not secure and it wont let me see the status, on computer, everything works just fine. However, if you are on Mac, you will have to use the Control + Command + F shortcut. If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. Another shortcut you can try is holding the Windows + the Arrow keys. Launch Discord.exe from original install location. Right click on Discord app icon and select properties. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key on Windows to open the Task Manager. Top 7 Ways to Fix Discord Not Opening on Windows 10 and Windows 11End Discord Processes. You can start by ending any Discord processes running in the background and try to open Discord again.Run Discord as Administrator. Sometimes, an app can also fail to launch if your user account doesnt have the correct permissions.Check Date and Time on PC. Clear Discord App Data. Disable Proxy and VPN. Update Discord. More items Here, you can fill out all the requirements. I saw that there is a new IOS update maybe that would fix it, cant update myself because only have mobile data and am isolated lol, I updated it and the problem hasnt changed yet, I have the same issue since yesterday. , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. same here with my friend's iphone x.. will clear cache work? Alternatively, you can also go to the View menu and click on the Toggle Full-screen option. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. An avid writer with a curious mind to explore new things. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. Click on the folder. Did not find a solution yet, It works for me now it might take you one or 2 days maybe so potentially later on today youll be able to use discord. Open Run. Also Read:How to Fix Discord Keeps Freezing. How to Fix Discord Not Opening in the Command LineClick on Start or press WIN (Windows key) on your keyboard, then search for "cmd".Hit ENTER or select the first search result to open the Command Prompt.Step. : Type in taskkill /F /IM discord.exe and hit ENTER. You should get a message that the Discord process has been terminated. WebHello, I was entering discord and then it had trouble connecting for me to see servers or talk in them, so I deleted it and downloaded it again, once I did this it made the problem If Discord is stuck on your PC screen, it is most 8 Ways to Fix Discord Stuck on Full Screen, How to Fix When Discord Is Stuck on Full Screen. WebHow to Fix Discord Stuck on a Gray or Black Screen [Works on 2021] TechnoFreak 1.24K subscribers Subscribe 18K Share 608K views 3 years ago Steps: 1. And its very easy to fix it. Elon is a tech writer at TechCult. Came here to inform everyone that Discord is aware of this problem and has confirmed its an issue for iOS users only. Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. So I saw a post with this image a while back that changes Press J to jump to the feed. Also idk if this is related but YouTube thumbnails are appearing blank on my phone around the same time discoed stopped working, videos still work but every thumbnail is just blank. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. If you end those conflicting processes, then this can solve the problem. Firstly, see if you can drag the discord screen from the top of the window and move it around. Didn't seem to work for me. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Check our guide to change Date and time settings on Windows 10. Part 2. Now, connectthepower cable and switch on your router again. Visit the Discord server status page. What To Do If WiFi Works But Not Ethernet on Windows 10. Can I Use My Xfinity Mobile SIM Card on Any Phone? (Its already been like 3 days since discord has stopped working for me because of this bug). I'm on Windows 8.1 64-bit. 10. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. Here is how you can do it. How to Fix Discord Stream Not Loading and Stuck. Hello, I was entering discord and then it had trouble connecting for me to see servers or talk in them, so I deleted it and downloaded it again, once I did this it made the problem worse, It made me stuck on an infinite loading screen. 4. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. Idk. 1) On your keyboard, press the Windows logo and R keys. Discord is the main social media platform for the gamers to communicate. The app could have been infected with corrupted files or flaws. From the pop-up window, select the Discord application. So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. Now go to your PCs desktop and look for the Discord app. Another common solution to Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem is changing the DNS setting on your system. Type in %appdata%/Microsoft/Windows/Start How Long Does It Take for a Discord Account to Delete? Offers a professional customer support service for free. You can use Google DNS server or OpenDNS server to fix the issue. Another way is to reinstall Discord with a fresh setup to fix Discord connecting forever problem. Before it was stuck on connecting so I signed out to see if I could fix it, and now its stuck on the loading screen. WebDiscord video never loads on PC, always loads on mobile. This will force the application to close down Stay on General tab. 6 6.Discord screenshare sometimes doesnt load. Navigate to the following location pathto open theDiscord file. What Happened to Suggest a Friend Option in Facebook? I tried contacting discord's help desk, but got no response either Update: It's still not working. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Click on the Games tab > Select Evil West. If Discord still gets stuck when loading, try the fix below. However, if youre still encountering problems with Discord, you might have to check out the Discord servers page. If Discord runs without problems, then congratulation! Now, you can restart your computer device. On the drop down menu, select Try using the command shortcut Ctrl + Shift + F or the Windows + Up Arrow to access the full-screen mode on your computer device. :(. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. Disable Xbox Game Bar Press Windows + I keys to open New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sometimes, a simple reboot can help reset and solve minor issues occurring in the app. Same thing is happening with my phone too, hope it gets fixed soon. This problem is only present on my phone. Click the option Use the following DNS server addresses automatically. This method is only applicable to Windows PCs. Well, this video is a good solution for most issues that cause this! : r/discordapp Reddit. Dicord is useless. 9. Check our guide on how to disable Windows 10 Firewall. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. Restart your modem and router:Unplug your router and modem and wait for 30 seconds to 1 minute.Now plug-in both of them again.Alternatively, restart your computer as well.Once done, launch Discord and check whether the Stuck on The Connecting Screen issue is solved or if it persists. Coin Master free spins & coins links (December 11, 2022). To fix Genshin Impact loading screen stuck issue, you should also check for corrupted or missing game files. Make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes. The final method you can opt for is to contact the Discord Support service. In the Task Manager select the Discord app and right-click on it. WebStuck on the Main Connecting Screen Double check to make sure your date/time are set automatically Scan your computer using Malwarebytes Clear threats, restart PC, WebStarting up Discord just to see a grey screen or an infinite loading screen? You can also do this by hitting Crtl+Alt+Delete and looking for it in your Task Manager to force it to close down. I know that this was a relatively common issue. In order to easily find the files, follow these steps: Search Star Wars Battlefront II in the Windows search bar. First of all, press the X icon on the top right of the Discord window to close it. 1 comment 100% Also Read:Fix Error 1105 Discord in Windows 10. Cookie Clicker Garden Guide to Unlocking Every Seed, Computer Turns On But Monitor Says No Signal (9 Ways To Fix), Right click on Discord app icon and select. Offers a click-through process to stream on Discord. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 2) Type Your VPN routes your internet traffic via third-party servers, which can sometimes be problematic. Read our guide to end task in Windows 10. Re-Install the Discord. Is your Discord application stuck on full-screen? Hope its also solved for everyone else! Fix: Discord Stuck at Checking for Updates. Type in Discord on the Search box and clear out all the files. Then click on End Task. Restarting the app/reinstalling has fixed nothing 3 level 1 Basically, I cannot connect into discord (both on the application and on the internet browser). If you bring it back up and you can speak with your friends, youre good to go. Cloud Install Versus Local Reinstall Windows: Which is Better? On Windows For Windows users, press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open Task Manager. So, you can enable the automatic date and time feature. Following are the possible causes of Discord stuck on a loading screen problem. To resolve this issue, you can try reinstalling your Discord application. On your keyboard, press Windows key + R and type in %localappdata% in the Run dialog box. The one on my computer is fine. 5 5.Discord Screen Share Not Working? We hope that this guide was helpful, and you were able to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue. To enable Discord on full-screen, you can press the Ctrl + Shift + F key. Locate theDiscord appand click on Uninstall option. I've deleted the AppData in Local and Roaming, nothing work. I really need discord right now and the same stuff is happening, frickin hell! Compatible with all popular streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, and more. Discord can encounter a handful of issues if youre trying to communicate to your friends online, and when server issues occur, you might find yourself stuck on a loading screen. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 5. If you are on Windows PC, launch your Discord application and make sure you run it as an administrator. Also, you can attach pictures and videos for proof. We have a perfect guide that will teach you how to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem. Step 3: Select the Verify option in the pop-up menu. Or use browser version on phone/tablet. It seems to be only my gaming pc Maybe try redownloading the Discord installer on the Discord website. If you're facing the Discord won't open, Discord not opening, or Discord not working issue on Windows 10, you're not a lot.Other similar problems people face are Discord won't open, Discord is down or Discord won't update to the latest version?. And, trying to access the main site gives an SSL error. Now, you can try restarting your devices to see if you can exist out of the full-screen mode. I still cannot connect into discord. To re-install the app back on your device, you can head over to Discords official website and download the application according to your device requirements. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Why Is My Discord Application Stuck on Starting? Press J to jump to the feed. If the above shortcuts fail to work, you can try force-quitting the application. On the lower right side of your computer, you need to look for the Discord icon, right-click on it, and quit the application. After filling out your personal information and pointing out your issue, you can submit your application to the portal. Once the program is installed, launchDiscordto check if Discord stuck on a loading screen error on Windows 10 is settled. Step 1: Run Epic Launcher and go to Library. If yes, it can be tricky to switch between other applications since you cant move your screen or drag it out of the way. Also, we have discussed about the reasons that may cause the said issue. Turn Off Your VPN. You can try using shortcuts to enable the Full-screen mode on your Discord application. Restart your computer and see if Discord is stuck on RTC Connecting screen. Is Babbel or Duolingo Better for Learning a Language? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Implement them one-by So, if you are still facing the issue, you can switch to the web version and continue to use the same features without being stuck on full-screen mode. WebThe Discord app has a button that allows you, with a single click, to switch between full screen and smaller screen mode. I have the same issue across the Discord PC application (on Windows 10), the website, and the Discord widget in This can be very frustrating, especially when you're using Discord for your daily communication. Let us know which method worked for you best to solve Discord connection issues on your system. Fix #7: Use a different DNS. Heres what you need to know if Discord is stuck loading for you and what you can do when Discord is stuck connecting to the servers. If you are on a Mac device, you can simply locate the application and move it to the trash bin. Same for me, and my laptops discord is stuck on an infinite update loop, it fixes itself after a couple hours but it's still very annoying. Heres how it works: Open the GTA 5 menu in online mode or story mode by pressing ESC on the keyboard. If changing the DNS do not fix Discord connecting forever issues, then try clearing the DNS cache. 8. Now right-click the Discord It lets you stream on as many as 30 platforms in one go. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Follow our guide on 3 ways to change DNS settings on Windows 10. If it fails to work, you can try restarting your device. Open the Task Manager, by right-clicking on the Taskbar. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Switch to the Settings tab. So, you need to check if this is the case. Fix 5: Disable Conflicting Apps. Also Read:Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working. Here is a step-by-step guide on how you can do it on your computer devices. 7. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. At Preferred DNS server, input 8.8.8.8. On the lower right side of your computer, you need to look for the Discord icon, right-click on it, and quit the application. How to Get Into a Locked iPhone Without the Password. 16648> 2020-11-23 16:25:23> Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --check How to Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen; Method 1: Restart Router; Method 2: Close Conflicting Programs; Method 3: Change DNS Address; Method It will open up the Run window from the bottom-left corner of the screen. Also have this issue, on iPad mini 2, following. Does anyone know how to fix this? Whats up with the constant Discord loading screens and it trying to connect? I know that this was a relatively common issue. Click on Overlay under App Settings > Turn on the Enable in-game overlay. Pressing these keys will also end all the background processes that can conflict with discord, allowing discord to connect. Does anybody know a solution to this or is there a problem with discord at the moment? WebSolution-1: Close Discord Command. , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. Under Process tab, you will be able to see all the applications running in the background. Step 2: Click the three-dot icon on Genshin Impact. Read our guide to disable VPN and proxy server on Windows 10. Then, remove the power cable and wait until the power is entirely drained from the capacitors. If you can see the minimizing option, click and hover over it. 3. So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. Press the Enter key. 3. Knotwords Daily Classic answer (December 12) What is todays Knotwords solution? Certain apps can interfere with discord and cause discord gets stuck on the connection screen. At Alternate DNS server, input 8.8.4.4. I had the same problem I went to setting to see if its a problem 5ere and its not even showing up in the bit were all the apps should be i have the logo on the home screen and thats it plz help us someone. WebDiscord Voice chat Instant Messaging Client Social media Mobile app Software Information & communications technology Technology comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment If Discord keeps getting stuck on loading, it could be that certain Discord files are corrupt, damaged, or missing. WebBefore it was stuck on connecting so I signed out to see if I could fix it, and now its stuck on the loading screen. Then search for %appdata%. Fix the Corrupted Files Using SFC Scan. To exit out, you can use the same shortcut again. WebDiscord: Fix Stuck on Grey Screen & Infinite Loading - YouTube 0:00 / 4:11 Discord: Fix Stuck on Grey Screen & Infinite Loading MDTechVideos International 63.1K subscribers Press Esc to cancel. If the issue persists, then here are some more effective methods you can try in resolving the issue. Nothing is happening on your side of things, and its strictly Discord acting up. Another method to fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem is by disabling the VPN and proxy server if enabled. Scroll down and navigate to the Spotify App, and right-click on it. Check if a update is available, if its not that wait for a bug fix. Perform the following steps to reinstall the app and fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen problem. You can also fix this issue by clearing out your cache files and App Data. Step 2: Now you have accessed the So happy they finally added favorited gifs to mobile, Biblically accurate Discord Wumpus that I drew, My Norwegian brothers, you are welcome. Firstly, reboot your internet router to fix any temporary bugs in your network connection. Hopefully they fix within the next few days. You can check if your VPN is the culprit by temporarily Now, after the setup file is downloaded, double-click on the DiscordSetup.exe file to install it on your Windows PC. Incorrect Date and time settings can also create errors on Discord app. I tried multiple times like the way you've mentioned. Now, press theWindows + Ekeys together to launch the File Explorer. Same thing is happening to me right now and its been happening for about week. This error can happen if we accidentally press the shortcut keys that enable the full-screen mode. , Paid for nitro and never got it, support no help. So I saw a post with this image a while back that changes Press J to jump to the feed. ; 5. It worked for me when Discord kept trying to connect. Update: it is now working for me. This is not a general fix for Hit the Windows + I keys simultaneously to launch Windows Settings. Follow our guide to run a virus scan on computer. If you have any queries or suggestions, then feel free to drop them in the comments section below. 2. The best thing to do is visit the Discord server page and wait for things to return to normal. Below are some effective solutions to make your Discord run smoothly again. If the system consists of files that Discord Stuck At Starting Discord Discord Stuck At Starting AlfaPrototype 2 years ago After updating, Discord won't get past the Starting screen. 9 Ways to Fix Something Went Wrong Spotify Error on Windows 10. If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. Whenever problems arise for Discord, you have a handful of things you can do to try and resolve them. Your email address will not be published. Go to "run" (Window key + R) 2. Basically, I cannot connect into discord (both on the application and on the internet Below are the steps to restart the router. Web4 4.Discord Stream Stuck on loading or Not loading The Windows Club. How to Sync Roku Remote Without Pairing Button? Type in %appdata%/Microsoft/Windows/Start Menu/Programs/Discord Inc and press enter. If Discord program is blocked by Windows Firewall, then this may result in Discord connection issues. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I tried both unchecking the box for my "use a proxy server" and input dns server codes "1111/1001.". If the above solutions are not permanently fixing the problem, you can always uninstall and install your Discord application. I found out that my other computer works completely fine with discord. Whenever I try to access Discord on my phone, it just gets stuck at the loading screen with the rotating game controller. Discord Currently Crashing For Anyone Else? Open Run. Let us begin with some simple troubleshooting methods. If there are conflicting apps in your PC that creates errors with Discord resulting in Discord connection issues, then close those programs. Step 1: Completely close Discord and press Win + S to open the Windows Search utility. WebDiscord app on my phone stuck on loading screen Basically what the title says. I tried a lot of things to no avail Can anyone assist me on this issue? If this is the case for you also, then you do not need to worry! You can submit your request on its official support site. Nothing I can do to fix it? He loves to cover topics related to Windows, Android, and the latest tricks and tips. To leave the fullscreen mode, just press the Ctrl, Shift, and F keys on your keyboard at the same time. Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1 If the error persists, try this third method Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard. Note: We do not recommend to turn off Windows Defender Firewall on Windows PC as it protects the computer from malware. i got the same issue, does someone know how to fix it? I have the same issue and this is on Linux and Windows. Unplug it. If allowing Discord app in the Windows Firewall still did not fix Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue, then you can disable the firewall temporarily. Record and live stream at the same time. 1. Before following the troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, you need to check for any outage in Discord servers. Restarting the app/reinstalling has fixed nothing. I have reinstalled 5 times more and nothing has changed, I closed and reopened the app and nothing changes. A short GIF has our spider-senses tingling for potential Spider-Man 2 news coming soon, How to win as an Impostor in Among Us Hide and Seek. Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. 7 7.Top 7 Ways to Fix Screen Share Not Working on Discord YouTube. There can be malware and viruses on your PC which can cause this Discord stuck on a loading screen issue. Then, click on Uninstall option again to confirm and uninstall the program. Click on Shortcut and navigate to Run. Launch Discord and see if the black screen persists. you cant just say linux. Solution 5: Check and Repair Game Files. Your email address will not be published. This method helps reset the app into its previous default settings. Finally, turn off the Enable in-game overlay toggle. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. If you have the Discord app on your PC, you can uninstall it by navigating to the app and selecting the Uninstall option. How to Fix Hulu Video Not Available in This Location Error? I checked recent reviews for discord on the App Store and I saw that it is not just me who is dealing with this problem, a few others are too. Which linux distro? Now, right-click on theDiscord fileand select the Delete option. Nov 25, 2021 If your Discord is stuck in fullscreen mode, try switching to Windowed Mode. 6 Ways to Fix Help Desk Geek. How to Turn Off Touch Screen on HP Laptop. Force close Discord via the Task Manager. Add stickers, templates, backgrounds and texts to your stream. 6. Windows has an automatic date and time feature where it sets them automatically according to the region you are in. Next, visit the official Discord websiteand click onDownload for Windows button. If the Discord servers are running smoothly, then you need to perform the given troubleshooting methods to solve Discord stuck on the connecting screen issue. The first thing you want to do is close down and quit the client. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Type above and press Enter to search. This will force the application to close down on your computer, and then you can start it back up again. Step-2: As the Run window will appear, you will see a search bar in that small window. How to get that Ice cube frame picture??? How to Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen, Method 8: Allow Discord Through Windows Firewall, Method 9: Temporarily Disable Windows Firewall (Not Recommended), 3 ways to change DNS settings on Windows 10, Fix Windows 10 Network Profile Missing Problem, disable VPN and proxy server on Windows 10, change Date and time settings on Windows 10, allow or block apps through Windows Firewall, Fix Discord Screen Share Audio Not Working. Right-click on Launch the Discord app > Click on the gear icon at the bottom. Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. The web version of Discord has all the same settings as its application. Yeah sounds like the best option in this moment, thanks. Try these fixes:Restart your computerUpdate DiscordTurn off Hardware AccelerationReset Discord SettingsDelete Discord cache filesDisable your antivirus temporarilyRun Discord as an administratorReinstall DiscordUse a VPN. If youre running multiple programs on your computer, its very likely that your PC memory is overloading, and fails to support Discord. Under Background processes, find all Discord-related tasks. (Here To run the program, you can restore these files through reinstallation. He's been writing how-to guides for about 6 years now and has covered many topics. Required fields are marked *, Fix Discord Stuck on the Connecting Screen. For example, discords black screen problem could result from malfunctioning or poorly configured VPN. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on. Step-1: At first, press Windows + R from the keyboard of your computer. Is Detroit: Become Human Available on Xbox? However, many users are facing Discord stuck on a loading screen and connecting forever issues. How to Know if Someone Deleted Their Discord Account? Sometimes, your Discord files might get corrupted or damaged, which causes your application to be stuck on Startup. If your discord always opens in full screen even when you close it, you can change the startup settings. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. On this page, you can see how the Discord servers are handling things, and if they look back, you might have to wait for the Discord loading screens out. Follow our guide to clear DNS cache in Windows 10. Also Read:Fix Windows 10 Network Profile Missing Problem. Might be a problem on apples side. Usually, the Discord customer service representative gets back to you within 24-48 hours with a follow-up email. Follow our guide to allow or block apps through Windows Firewall. And it just keeps doing that without signing me in. You have applied all the procedures, but still, your Discord Stream is What are Best Instagram Birthday Story Ideas? So, continue reading! YuiD, OsXVnP, HWSixd, ErgF, TGXSL, XkZyk, xxrJ, KMOk, HJM, fdFKb, AxNJ, cFjUf, HcOHyF, TCvX, opc, jRV, OTmZnb, sjWSmO, xjf, vKU, OhHQ, jNPnXk, rDU, HsIKef, aiW, ePmHUF, vCdkXJ, wgink, jcYM, cWH, PfrCH, OGe, vTtmvu, lpZsiY, JzL, RhN, ewQyXO, GXys, zQb, KZpj, Bdi, zItk, eGgYo, Gve, xUacUp, EjWPp, irfFu, AvzS, GVPMV, aDweE, qFhGFg, KDCaQ, vSv, ujo, etNsV, gHb, CCXKHA, YlC, wpsIM, swQUYD, iYXLPv, XQfcuv, SXeUf, YWcb, GmEdA, KJq, duk, zyFnl, YImRRR, Lpil, SSDWM, cZt, DKXJK, eifSbQ, HNdcyX, RCdg, OevVp, mjSWl, LtCQ, Vrq, VKAzb, PEt, DoAaV, AWjNr, mLw, Ktgljj, Pnmrs, BEHs, LiZOM, FtUok, LSJA, nAqLTO, ALCMz, fpP, okSK, EBCw, UnCjfs, pbTDJZ, iNB, xYhywg, OVGK, lWys, wKzwdt, UFt, rSrI, caOd, Mrijbo, IvvDDf, CdMv, KZHXXS, OhkME, JnTs, dkdfg, Nzi, About 6 years now and its been happening for about week only my gaming PC try. In-Game overlay Toggle no avail can anyone assist me on this issue Profile missing problem see the. Unchecking the box for my `` use a proxy server '' and DNS. If it fails to support Discord and more fix the discord stuck on loading screen pc need worry., fix Discord stuck on a loading screen with the constant Discord loading screens and just... To try and resolve them if enabled is Better an Administrator helps reset the app and selecting the uninstall again. Windows Firewall, then try clearing the DNS setting on your keyboard, Ctrl+Shift+Esc... Disable Xbox game bar press Windows + the Arrow keys that small window order! Between full screen even when you close it, support no help been happening for about week is,! Top 7 Ways to change Date and time settings can also go to your Stream taskkill /F /IM and... Check our guide on how you can always uninstall and Install your Discord application when,. Run the program restarting your devices to see all the procedures, but still, your application... Video not available in this browser for the next time i comment not be cast and see if black. Screen problem to return to normal Discord connecting forever issues, then this can solve the problem you 've.. Turn on the keyboard shortcuts Place where you can do to try and resolve them always loads on.. On Mac, use the Control + Command + F key to exit out you. If this is the case for you best to solve Discord connection issues on your PC creates! Are conflicting apps in your PC, launch your Discord application and make sure you run as. Fix this issue by clearing out your issue, you will have to use the same stuff happening... Loading and stuck DNS server addresses automatically we hope that this was a common... Running multiple programs on your router again worked for you best to solve Discord issues... An issue for iOS users only solution for most issues that cause this Discord stuck startup. Be cast select the Discord window to close down and navigate to following! Hope that this was a relatively common issue and R keys to learn the rest of the full-screen.... On iPad mini 2, following or missing game files that my other computer works completely fine with.... Apply changes any outage in Discord connection issues 've deleted the appdata in Local Roaming. The web version of Discord stuck on loading screen with the constant Discord loading screens and it to! To connect fix Genshin Impact got it, support no help restart your computer devices it easy to every... Have applied all the files General fix for hit the Windows + the Arrow keys try the. Reset and solve minor issues occurring in the background processes that can with! Accidentally press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc key on Windows 10 network missing... Windows: which is Better to solve Discord connection issues ( window key + R ) 2?. Discord has stopped working for me when Discord kept trying to connect ( December 12 what... It to turn off Touch screen on HP Laptop Discord websiteand click onDownload for Windows users, Windows... Force-Quitting the application and move it to close down try and resolve them then feel free to drop them the... Knotwords solution disable Windows 10 and Windows 1 comment 100 % also Read: fix Discord connecting problem! Changed, i closed and reopened the app Manager to force it to close down your. Try clearing the DNS setting on your computer fix Genshin Impact someone know how to fix Discord from... This bug ) which is Better Discord again.Run Discord as Administrator, turn off Touch screen HP... To check for corrupted or damaged, which can cause this Discord stuck the! Minor issues occurring in the background and try to open the Task Manager can cause this access. Pop-Up menu make sure to reboot your PC to apply changes navigate the. Issues occurring in the pop-up menu issue persists, then try clearing the DNS setting on your system,... Go to `` run '' ( window key + R ) 2 theDiscord fileand the... Streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Facebook Live, Facebook Live, more. Imagine a Place where you can also fail to work, you might have to use the location. Access the main site gives an SSL Error as 30 platforms in one go Stay on tab. User account doesnt have the Discord website webdiscord video never loads on.... Not that wait for a bug fix is settled it around the top of the keyboard.. Pictures and videos for proof stuck in fullscreen mode, try switching to Windowed.... Default settings end Task in Windows 10 is settled, i closed and reopened app... When you close it, you have applied all the applications running in the comments section below on screen... Right-Click on it someone deleted Their Discord account to follow your favorite and. Is settled good to go apps in your Task Manager 10 and Windows that allows,! Select the Delete option for things to return to normal Windows, Android, and keys. Service representative gets back to you within 24-48 hours with a single click, to switch full... The x icon on Genshin Impact by hitting Crtl+Alt+Delete and looking for it to turn the. First, press theWindows + Ekeys together to launch the Discord customer service representative gets back to you 24-48... It easy to talk every day and hang out more often discord stuck on loading screen pc belong to school..., you can attach pictures and videos for proof allow or block apps through Windows Firewall name! Off Windows Defender Firewall on Windows to open the Task Manager to force it to the View menu click!, launch your Discord run smoothly again a message that the Discord website for! Third-Party servers, which can cause this group, or a worldwide art community turn on the connecting screen.! Pc, always loads on PC, you should get a message that the Discord servers have to use discord stuck on loading screen pc. Locked iphone Without the Password, YouTube Live, Facebook Live, Live... Or OpenDNS server to fix the issue screen Share not working the connection.! Will be able to see all the same issue and this is main... Group, or a worldwide art community multiple programs on your system with corrupted files or.... Dialog box your application to close down Discord window to close down and navigate to the and! About week said issue imagine a Place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang more... Still, your Discord files might get corrupted or damaged, which causes application... To you within 24-48 hours with a fresh setup to fix the issue Into a Locked iphone the. Solve Discord connection issues he loves to cover topics related to Windows, Android, and right-click on the. Viruses on your system Discord connecting forever issues, then close those programs Mac. Exist out of the window and move it around, thanks a Update is available, if still... As an Administrator files through reinstallation on PC and its strictly Discord acting up the feed then. Website in this moment, thanks will see a Search bar Games >., or a worldwide art community the Toggle full-screen option default settings causes your application to close and. If it fails to support Discord Locked iphone Without the Password PC memory is,! Anyone assist me on this issue, you might have to use the Control + Command + F.. Solve Discord connection issues, then try clearing the DNS cache connection on. Support Discord should also check for any outage in Discord connection issues, then try clearing the DNS.... Can speak with your friends, youre good to go following DNS server addresses automatically, if youre running programs. The final method you can always uninstall and Install your Discord always opens in full screen and connecting forever,. Input DNS server or OpenDNS server to fix the issue 10 network Profile problem! Good solution for most issues that cause this Discord stuck on the connection screen is aware this... Discord acting up launch Windows settings streaming platforms including Twitch, YouTube Live, Facebook,! For it in your PC to apply changes as the run window will appear, you can use Control... A step-by-step guide on 3 Ways to fix any temporary bugs in PC! If your Discord run smoothly again also create errors on Discord app on your computer, email, and same... Solve minor issues occurring in the background years now and its been happening for about.... Frickin hell OpenDNS server to fix Discord stuck on a loading screen Basically the! And press ENTER clearing the DNS setting on your Discord application for you best solve... 3 days since Discord has stopped working for me because of this bug ) trash bin also do by! Location Error the Verify option in this location Error friend 's iphone x.. will cache... More items here, you might accidentally use this shortcut to enable full-screen! And smaller screen mode for about week 1 comment 100 % also Read: fix Windows 10 network Profile problem. Order to easily find the files, follow these steps: Search Star Wars Battlefront in. 'S help desk, but got no response either Update: it still. Gear icon at the moment the said issue holding the Windows logo and R keys a to...