Can add you to our Monster Hunter group on PSN if you join, Placeholder time/date.wanting to get the Two player careertrophies done, Need the Raid trophies if you need help plz add me in Youri_143Time and date are just there just add me and we can start immediately thanks, PS5 VERSION;Time/date are placeholders. If you are laggy then I wont boost with uDont be a time waster. Time is just placeholder. Date and time can also be rearranged.join group or give me a message. I can be flexible by a few hours on the time if you say something in advance. I can be flexible by a few hours on the time if you say something in advance. The trophies from the base game can also be earned if desired.PLEASE READ: Anyone who is earning trophies and has not yet used the level 30 boost should not use it afterwards either, otherwise the trophies will be locked and a new character will have to be created. Ignore time & date. The imp mentioned in the poem and seen on the cover is the player-controlled character in the game. The game referenced here is Bloodborne, with the poem talking about the dark, winding city of Yharnam. Mic is preferred but not required. Date and time are placeholdersLooking to boost all MP and Zombie Trophies.Timezone: GMT+1Please add me: SawyerKingwood. God Of War Ragnarok Review: God Of The Year Or Totally Midgard? As PowerPyx has stated before (check Ghost of Tsushima Trophy List Reveal article, comments section) no Sony Exclusive will ever have difficulty trophies in the base list moving forward, as they require first party developers to adhere to this rule. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. Online friendlies public co-op squads might be dead. I think this should work, unless you are saying you already tried that and chat support does not work there: Already tried that. The title references the future because Ragnarok is set perhaps a thousand years before 1886. This session is for the Double Trouble trophy: Play Co-op for 3 hours. Looking to finish up this trophy set before servers get destroyed as the game is lacking an active user base. Hey yall, this is for the PS4 version and date/time are place holders. We have already finished the normal difficulty maps and have some upgrades and weapon/app research done. But is Difficult I try to do cross play off wish is why it don't count earn trophy if is doesAl created group chat in party chat mic onlySo if you can add me in game alvo my code is #5501990Please do as you wish for your interested trophy if we may help you out in no time, Date is a placeholder. Matches should only last about 2 minutes each then.Also need help playing a Deathmatch game. Hello. Popular tower defense feeling combined with innovative game mechanics. The longest poem in the game is a nod to the Uncharted series. Need at least 3 other players to get Our Club, Our Rules trophy. Focusing on Base game first but will then go for DLC. Message me on PSN if you're interested. Have a small group that needs these trophies. Time and date are just placeholders.E: apparently the invincibles is unobtainable now so we can try to do those other 2 trophies if they still work. Any violation will result in being kicked.Do not add people without approvalContact me if an issue occursAct mature and respectfulDeadline is 11/30 for current players. Any one of these games on a decent tv and reality gets all sorts of confusing. Add, msg, start anytime. I got the Lysander Z and AF100 for Storm.I have my last exam and paper on the 13th. Everyone turns shields off, everyone meets at middle of map, round robin single player every run killing until point cap reached. Time and date is placeholder. The servers are shutting down on the 14th of February 2023 for both PS3 and PS4.If you need help or coins for the online draft trophy, DM me KingmathyGoodman#9840 on discord. Jak and Daxter is an action-adventure video game franchise created by Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin and owned by Sony Interactive Entertainment.The series was originally developed by Naughty Dog with a number of installments being outsourced to Ready at Dawn and High Impact Games.The first game, Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, released on December 3, 2001, was one of Time is flexible.Hello everyone. Looking for ppl to boost all online trophies in definitive edition and rise. Anyone whos not got these trophies 3 people would be ideal especially on the pro clubs side making two teamsand we could partner up for friendly stuff etc. Feel free to message me here or at my psnPSN id: fbarbon, Looking for some partner in the South America to do the Draft. Time and date is placeholder. I may not be able to get on, but I'll still keep this session open and I will make sure to check my Discord. La fecha y hora son tentativas, PSNP gaming session is just a placeholderGroup: 7/8 PvE | 5 alts/3 spots for PvP (8v8)Extimated time: 7pm gmt+0, any dayOnly EU players can join.Communication: DiscordHello, I want to create a devoted group in order to achieve every trophy, both for pve and pvp.The plan is to have enough people to officially begin our grind, with everybody focusing on levelling a hero and a villain to a high enough level, and once everybody is ready we can do every trophy together. I'm US EST. Hi all! Any help appreciated. some share play will be needed to knock out 2 of the trophies. FWIW ShopTo sell the 84 Extra card for just under 75. Its a little sweet game about just helping people and taking photos of creatures. Time & date are placeholders.Looking for some players for the party trophy and hopefully earn the 100 wins as well. Imlooking for other people to boost onlinetrophy, the date and time is not fixed. There will be no set time period yet. Looking to boost these trophies. Honestly I doubt to get that many people, but I will keep the session up regardless.Messages, I come back to help people getting through any trial (from leader onwards). Looking for ppl to boost all online trophies in definitive edition and rise. You will be kicked if you don't respond in time. :-) Anyone is welcome to join, the more the merrier. You can use the teleport for the 2nd biome a few times, just to understand that biome and enemies better. Even if you don't need this trophy, I would appreciate getting an extra dog tag. TIME AND DATE IS JUST A PLACEHOLDER. Yeap, the servers for Brotherhood still work.If you are interested, join the session. Got all the trophies already but will leave it open for other players. Anyone whos not done these lets work together to get this done asap. See you Saturday! Well thats a lie lmao. Salut, je recherche des joueurs (Francophone de prfrence, mon anglais est trs mauvais) afin de crer 2 quipes pour pouvoir faire un maximum de trophes chacun. DM me on PS or just leave a message here with your Discord username and I will add you into the server. (Or using a VPN should work as well, the "nationality" of the PS account doesn't matter, only the servers you're connected matters)You're welcome.FIX FOR THE PRIVACY POLICY DOWNLOAD ERROR (that worked for me):I haven't played it for years due to the "privacy policy" error while in the game but I fixed it by booting Mirror's edge and choosing Rankings and accepting the terms there (after a couple of tries) if someone else has the same problem with the online of this game.Then NBA Jam should show you the terms to accept finally. Time and date are placeholders. . Time and date are flex. Time and date are just placeholders. TIME AND DATE PLACEHOLDER - Looking for ONE person to complete a team to finish criminal mastermind IV MUST be experiencedand know your roles verywell Preferably BST/EUtime zone or close to it so we can all be on at the same timePlease message me on PSN if youre serious and looking to be a part of our team, thank you. Time & date are placeholders. Looking for a group to quickly run through the game before server shutdown.Time and date are placeholders. I also have the game on pc (for those that wanna do it on pc or/and playstation). Can help with trophy!Message me on discord Jhfghyyuy#9604, PS5 VERSION ONLINE TROPHIES ADD MY PSN placeholder, Organizing a session for GTAO Online DLC's- Original Heist DLC- Doomsday DLC*Rules*- Please no spamming in the chatroom.- Please leave if you have already been helped.- Due to the new Expanded & Enhanced release, you must specify if you are on PS4 or PS5- If you have Privacy Settings turned on, don't expect any help, Looking to make a group, oceania players would be ideal unless you can get on early morning or late at tonight as i won't be getting on at 2am to boost. A starting time of 11pm to 5am in your region, to avoid random people finding you while you work towards this trophy. The protagonist is referenced by the gentle boy and his brush, and his graffiti art creations are playful sprites. 53 Games Played 3 Completed Games 26.34% Completion 1,836 Unearned Trophies 1.30 Trophies Per Day 10 Views 1,227,277 World Rank 134,823 Country Rank. NA region.It will probably take some time to finish all tasks, so will try my best to cooperate. Looking to get 8 people together to boost some of the multiplayer trophies. Please be available forvoice, communication over text is intolerable. Looking to do all the multiplayer trophies plus the combat trophies that would be easier boosted, Discord to find CO-OP partners for the 4 co-op trophies in this gamehttps://discord.gg/BeqnUhyz. One player is all it takes to do each quest. The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. need help with never give up trophy, can help with something else in exchange. Username: JigglyCans. The second half mentions a father and daughter pair, referencing Joel and Ellie, along with the long, painful story theyve had to face together through both games. Apparently custom lobbies work for trophies so either looking for 6 people to boost 3v3 or for 3 people to boost in 3vsEasyAi. Time & date are placeholders.Looking for some players for the party trophy and hopefully earn the 100 wins as well. You need to expose hidden platforms to get to it (using the delphic visor), and the orb you need to shoot to do that is in itself hard to see, since it's located under a normal platform and therefore not visible from all angles. Looking for a boosting partner to boost the Wanted trophy with either the happiness island glitch or BDB2 Glitch, message me on PSN or on Discord, my ID is TGTzLord#7174. Looking for dedicated players to help boost up to 800 points for the welcome to the chip trophy and in return im more that happy to feed the points back to anyone that's helped so you can get it too. Gaming sessions are a great way to schedule different play times with anyone or your friends. I would prefer to play this with someone who is willing to communicate and has already finished the game at least once. Trying not to loose mind during Malenia fight, This is my cleanup. Looking for one dedicated player to boost the trophies listed above. Thank you for your participation and your nice words the past 4 years.I had to renew this page, because was really slow after all these years.Sessions will begin every Saturday after 9pm (GMT).We don't want toxic players, we are a friendly server with respect and our task is to help/support our members while we boost.Who am I:I am one of the first five 999 level players on PlayStation 3 version, with more than 4000+ hours in ranked matches, 90000+ executions and with a k/d of 2.97! Boosting Julianna - 3 rounds the first player, then 3 rounds the second player. We actually get more than a decent amount of games that force that same type of holy shit graphic reaction: TLOU I and II, Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal and many more. Looking for people to boost one certain trophy that requires 8 people in a lobby. Looking for a 3rd player for multiplayer trophies. Time and date are just placeholders.No prior experience is needed but you do need a mic, if you dont have one you can still talk using your phone through the PS App.If I dont add you to the group chat within 24 hours of joining its most probably because of your settings so either change them or send me a friend request.We already have a big group of around 20 people but the more the better as they say. DATE AND TIME ARE PLACE HOLDERS. Mostly availabe 7pm-1am on weekdays and more in the weekend. Need 1 more for "that's teamwork", Helping other tarnished while working on the platinum. 3 with iNiko33 Hi, I'm looking for a mate to help me beating the 5 skulls scores on some hard levels in Rift Lord difficulty.Some are really hard to defend solo, if you want to make your way to the platinum trophy with me send a message on PSN saying this is for OMD3 and we'll play when both available, time Put "Rage Online Trophies" in your message so I know what you want. Looking forward to boost all co-op trophies, Date and time are placeholders. I'm in EST time - USA. Next: God Of War Ragnarok: All Berserker Boss Fights, Ranked By Difficulty. Please help me by messaging me at hammer07770, Easy trophy just gotta play together no matter if we lose or win, Looking for someone to do the co-dependent trophy with. Im located in NY so EST/EDT time zone. Hit me up via PS App. Cooperative Session: 1 Space: 1 Gamer: Open Session: 6:00PM: Orcs Must Die! The left half was never founduntil six years later, completely fresh with no signs of decay. Can return favour by playing the other game modes if you need them. I also have the game on pc (for those that wanna do it on pc or/and playstation). Date and time are placeholders. ---TIME IS A PLACEHOLDER---The most successful sessions on The Last Of Us(from 2017 till our days)and one of the biggest in population on psn profiles. No obligations, join when you can.Focusing on XP farming, not misc trophies.Comms encouraged during participation to maximize coordination.Requests from players with restricted privacy settings preventing basic invites will be ignored.Boosting this game is a marathon, not a sprint. Ghost of Tsushima with shantanu-zenmst Open invite to everyone who wants to play the game with us. Hi all! Im looking for someone to boost my commando with. (Why are people so dumb to understand a simple rule? Looking for someone with a save before the last boss (Vexor) on Master difficulty.I can help in any other game in return.Thanks! I would like 1 or 2 players who know what theyre doing and know where the fragments are located. Crew AllForOneTrophyis level 50 and has open slots for everyone.Prefer if you put in a request to join in-game (menu - social - crews - find crew). Need help with Hell of a Sherif. Any help would be appreciated. I've been trying to set this up for awhile now, this GTA 4 Multiplayer session is ONLY for the Teamplayertrophy. Public matchmaking for ultimate team. 2 pretty easy and quick trophies. But the actual cover is an array of colors and a few drip marks that often accompanies graffiti. Mostly looking for others to party up with for shared fates in areas that have triad cards.Message me through PSN and will go from there. The last plat of the two or three I've gotten was for God of War because I loooooved that game and wanted more to do after beating it on the hardest difficulty on my sole play-through, but that's an extremely rare exception (my other plat was the old remaster of the first GoW, lol). Chat timed out and it is telling me to try again tomorrow (so monday). Just needing one person to work on these trophies whenever available. The difficulty scaling is pretty big for those wanting a challenge. Off topic kinda, I have been playing through returnal and loving it! Have a small group that needs these trophies. Dying together is fun. Date ant Time are negotiable. New game plus might be new too, can't remember if that was previously there. Need him to jump from 1 to 50 so I can plat this game and put it away. Date and hour are indicative. Add me on PSN. Don't care what time and date but would like to do it as soon as possible. This poem references the popular Horizon: Zero Dawn. Mic required. Need help with reaching round 20 on trials, Time and date placeholder. Date and Time are just placeholders. -time is place holder-Working on u trials. Time and date are a placeholder.Going for the mp trophies. Date and time are placeholders. I can help for the others like meddling kids !francophones players prefered (we have to communicate by voice chat to start the party). Looking for anyone who also needs these trophies so we can knock them out together. T&D placeholder. My PSN is mnhatami. Going for 'People Person' achievement.Add me on psn if you want in.Not a placeholder so be on time please. Just need enough boosters for trophy. Ignore date and time.Can help with trophy! We can communicate on discord. I don't check PSN profiles often. I need other player with who complete different Heist. If you want to go for the definite run to try to pass that biome, I recommend doing everything from the 1st biome to level up your character as much as possible (maybe avoid the harder rooms to keep your life). Low effort channel lurkers looking for an easy trophy hand out need not apply. My Discord is RaiantheMajin#3227 and I am working towards the platinum trophy. 1 month, 2 days, 12 hours, 2 minutes, 2 seconds. need players who can help with those trophies for zombies modeNB if you add me please put info what game you want to boost, without that info i can't add you psn id sateto85, searching players for multiplayeradd me if you have time or you need this trophies toomy psn id: sateto85!NB: info for all players please add me and writing what game you want help or you need it , that help me understand, need help with those trophies , and with share tutorial trophywho can help let me knowmy psn id: sateto85, need help with those trophieswho can help or need same trophiesmy psn id: sateto85, Date and time placeholder. More people, less time to slay oni, fast way to get Mitama (at least i hope so). Will run for 6 hours, 10 players needed but limit is uncapped so even when full still join if your up for it as there's usually people that don't turn up.Look out for an friend request from me (HEREWEDOETFR) when you join. Time is flexible.Hello everyone. I want to be able to have everyone who joins this session get the posse up trophy. My last session I accidentally put it too soon and and forgot to push the time and date back. A partner you can trust, because you cannot take turns for this trophy due to the strict nature of the ranking system.5. I have passed all of them dozens of times, therefore I can carry most of people.Requirements:-cleared story on Master Ninja-cleared at least 10 mentor trials-I don't help toxic people-you must contact me on psn and look for me to play, I won't look for youIn order to get my help you must-have a general knowledge of the game-be able to survive against any enemy,-lure (or fight) while getting almost no damage:base game: Genshin, Fiend Genshin, Incomplete Goddess, Regent, Ryu/Epigonos, reaperDLC: all above (except goddess and fiend genshin), plus Doku, Zedonius, Elizabeth, Alexei (general knowledge of his attack), Marbus (general knowledge of his attacks), Alma (kill or lure)All info here: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/93928-bosses-trials-tips-threadMy availability is from 7pm gmt+0, free during weekend. We go when we have a group. Additionally, we can also try to collect/complete some of the Court of Oryx challenges for their fragments. Time and date placeholders.Please be somewhat active with game.I have group set up on PSN and can add you to it. Feel free to add me tbHEARN0uRTRuST and lets set up a gameplay to get these trophies done.we need a 4 player lobbby with all different characters and complete 5 quests without anyone leaving the lobby.if you PlayStation freezes in a lobby, you will have to leave your PlayStation on so that the server still saves the progress of missions and trophies. Im looking for someone to boost my commando with. A bit of english knowledge for coordination, as we may also have to vocal chat.Communication through Discord. South Africa and GermanyAdd me to be friends PleaseIf we can work together team 5 vs 5 teamIf I need help all hard trophy in public match. Thanks. Once you request to join, I will contact you on PS App to inquire about your time zone and availability. i am looking searching for a team or just a serious players to gather up and finished those trophies together, Hello, I'm looking for people who want to get trophies for online races, Looking for a NAT TYPE 1 player. 45.42% Uncommon: Ghost of Tsushima. Online friendlies matchmaking 2v2. 27.80% Uncommon: Ghost of Tsushima. The Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island DLC was released on August 20, 2021.It comes with the Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut edition of the game available on PS4 and PS5 or it can be purchased separately. Date and time are placeholders. It even talks about her unknown past and other secrets she holds that are important to the game and the series as a whole. Need 5 friends that play the game for "Social Climber" (all you need to do is add me) and need someone to boost the rest of the multiplayer trophies.If you can help it would be much appreciated. Ivejust started the game. dlc Trophies *ADD ME : Chisomo1206*i have noticed that a lot of people have privacy settings turned on, Add me chisomo1206working on all trophiestime and date are placeholders, Date and time just placeholderadd me/ message me : chisomo1206And we will take it from therethanks. Time and Date are placeholders, Time/date placeholders. Reposted session for blackout and zombies trophies. Anyone whos not got these trophies 3 people would be ideal especially on the pro clubs side making two teamsand we could partner up for friendly stuff etc. Asia/Manila +08:003. Also, if you're on the team of the person whose turn it is to kill the other payers, just stay away from the other team and do not shoot the other team. Want to box this off before Christmas ideally.I have the GOTY disc version.Time and date is a placeholder. Discord: https://discord.gg/Jhavj66fHyHello! ---TIME IS A PLACEHOLDER---The most successful sessions on The Last Of Us(from 2017 till our days)and one of the biggest in population on psn profiles. Time and date is placeholder. Obtain all trophies. I do need this one. zm ksaca anlatyorum s24 linkinden indirme yapamayanlar, kullandnz taraycya gre Hotspot Shield VPN eklentisini kurup altrn.Full list of all 77 Ghost of Tsushima trophies - 59 bronze, 13 silver, 4 gold and 1 platinum. We can communicate on discord. Will deliver it back once the trophy pops.I'm based in Denmark GMT 1+ and would like to trade around 12 PM next monday if able.I have the Shark fin for the "Survival of the fittest", The nitrous boost for "Don't Look Back" and the Mohawk for "Psycho-Master Exploder" trophies if you'll need that. Looking for people that want to do the King titan on extinction on official pveneed to start with gamma and possibly tame other titans too. Time is placeholder. Time and date are a space saver.looking for someone/group that can help me finish this game offsend me a message if you are willing to help. Date and time are placeholdersLooking to boost all MP and Zombie Trophies.Timezone: GMT+1Please add me: SawyerKingwood. We are planning on doing it at 4 pm eastern us time this Saturday the 17th so add me and send me a message onPsn:killyou247. Boosting Session: Unlimited Spaces: 1 Gamer: Open Session: 10:45PM For 2 Hours: Batman: Arkham Origins with ChristianHenares Time and schedule are placeholder.Batman: Arkham Origins is actually a pretty damn EASY and SHORT game, but we need at least 8 players for 3 trophies, which is the main problem if you don't connect to the voice chat or you're not willing to follow I have not played destiny in a few years, however i would like to go back and clean up the trophy list, im not too sure what im doing on the raids as it has been a while so anyone who knows what to do would be welcome.Time and date are just placeholders.Just need some help to run through them. This happened to me and I've researched a lot on the internet and everyone is complaining about the same problem. A bit of english knowledge for coordination, as we may also have to vocal chat.Communication through Discord. Happy to help people get these trophies even once I have them. message me psn, Looking for a few people to boost some of the harder stuff. hi guys forget the time and the date ok add me 4 a 2 trophies i need and a good player 4 this game to kill the last boss, Looking for people to do Triple Double Ko trophies and PVP match trophy we try to do it in custom lobby hope works, looking for someone to drop me weapons required for trophies. If I could completely turn off any sign of them on the PS5 UI I would, and I definitely don't go hunting for them in games. Looking to do some of the more annoying co-op trophies that require 8 players. i did this before and i have many friends who can guarantee that i don't have ill intentions. Placeholder, Looking for players who can share their south park and super league soccer tables on ps3 as they have been delisted. God Of War Ragnarok's Drunken Thor Is An Accurate Reflection Of My Own Alcoholic Father Figures, You Dont Have To Care About The God Of War Ragnarok Reviews This Much, God Of War Ragnaroks Thor Is No Match For Baldur, God of War Ragnarok Throws You Into The Open World Way Too Soon, I Wish God Of War Characters Would Stop Telling Me To Do Side Quests, Some God Of War Fans Guessed Ragnarok's Big Plot Twist Back In 2021, God Of War Ragnarok Director Had To Fight To Keep Ratatoskr From Being Cut, God Of War Ragnarok, The Last Jedi, And Art Of Subverting A Cliffhanger, Best Armor Sets In God Of War Ragnarok, Ranked, All Blades Of Chaos Runic Attacks, Ranked, Toughest Non-Boss Enemies In God Of War Ragnarok, The Best Side Quests In God Of War Ragnarok, Ranked, Hidden Areas In God Of War Ragnarok Everyone Completely Missed, Ways Atreus Has Grown In God Of War Ragnarok, Things Only Players Of The Previous Game Noticed, Changes To Make God Of War Ragnarok Go From Good To Great, Things That Make No Sense In God Of War Ragnarok, Most Heartwarming Moments In God Of War Ragnarok, Hardest Trophies To Unlock In God Of War Ragnarok, Every Major Spoiler From God of War: Ragnarok, All Kvasir Poems And What Games They Reference, Funniest Codex Entries In God Of War Ragnarok, God Of War Ragnarok: All Norse Gods, Ranked, God Of War Ragnarok: All Berserker Boss Fights, Ranked By Difficulty, Ranked: The Best Video Game Heroes Of All Time, Pokemon Go Accidentally Leaks Brand New Scarlet & Violet 'Mon, Henry Cavill Reportedly Nearly Left The Witcher After Season 2. davidbenjamin777's PSN Profile. You will be kicked if you don't respond in time. From in game squad to always be lobbied together. hit me up on PSN if you want to boost online trophies since multiplayer is basically dead. I don't like the game enough to do it in one-sitting so I am asking if someone who is going to do it can invite me to the session.P.S. Add my if you're interested. I haven't found the 6th sunpiece or whatever in the underwater area and I explored all areas there that I could have and even beat the boss there for a second time. I'm looking for people that want to work together on those trophies. Between the content of the poem, the title, and the books cover, there are a lot of context clues given to figure them out. Trying not to loose mind during Malenia fight, This is my cleanup. :) best if everyone arrives to the session time 15 minutes before it begins so we got everyone together and ready to go. I can do it anytime. After completing Ghost of Tsushima, I really needed something more uplifting and relaxed. I know every single corner of the multiplayer and I love it so much, so I want ot share my knowledge and help future players .Don't forget: I receice so many requests daily, so I have to pick between members, I don't know any of you, so this pick is random ! Looking for people who are willing to trade dog tags with me, just a quick session where we knife each other once and that's it. Don't consider time and hour for the session, we can play in future when we can:Note: i use Bow with ATK battle style, already have 4 out of 6 mitama weapon (lv 9), so i have a good equipment (250 hours of gaming) and need only one mission to get the mission trophy (the time limit Chtonian Fiend in P9, the first mission i want to try to achieve, but i help anyone with time limits missions). )WARNING: This is PS3 MW2, Just XP grindEveryone who wants to join DM me on PSnWe will do a Sector grind, Hi. Looking for one or more people to blow through the main quests with for the "Dream Team" trophy. Beat the game already. Join here and i'll add you to the group we have with the rest of the people. There's just way too many games in it to last me a good while. Date and time placeholders.CQC Boosting for multiplayer trophies!Method used: Deathmatch. (Dakareto's Tavern) and we will communicate there while session begins.Thank you. Hi I need 15player more for wining one race with other 15 players, the time doesnt matter my time is(EU) add me or pm me of you want join. Anyone else having issues starting FF7 Remake Integrade DLC on PS Plus? Starting February 16, 2022.Below are some requirements you must meet in order to boost this trophy safely:1. I am looking to complete black ops 2 zombies. An alternative account that you can switch to once your main account has become 11th rank.When you meet all of the above requirements, you can begin the journey towards this trophy. Ignore the time and date. Can't get trophy from exploding crates by myself. My target is to make the platinum to my trophy #10.000 :)We can plan a date together for the boosting run. Low effort channel lurkers looking for an easy trophy hand out need not apply. Boosting Julianna - 3 rounds the first player, then 3 rounds the second player. I was thinking for the invincibles each player should bring or grind for 60000 coins in order to do their share of the boosting, helping other players get the wins as well as your own 4 game streak win. MAKE SURE TO ADD MY PSN AND MESSAGE ME IF INTRESTED. i did this before and i have many friends who can guarantee that i don't have ill intentions. Lets get it done! Looking for players to get the win in Squad Deathmatch. It would be nice if you were around the same level. Public matchmaking for ultimate team. Looking for one or more people to blow through the main quests with for the "Dream Team" trophy. need players who can help with those trophies for zombies modeNB if you add me please put info what game you want to boost, without that info i can't add you psn id sateto85, searching players for multiplayeradd me if you have time or you need this trophies toomy psn id: sateto85!NB: info for all players please add me and writing what game you want help or you need it , that help me understand, need help with those trophies , and with share tutorial trophywho can help let me knowmy psn id: sateto85, need help with those trophieswho can help or need same trophiesmy psn id: sateto85, Date and time placeholder. I may not be able to get on, but I'll still keep this session open and I will make sure to check my Discord. Time and date are a placeholder. We are a team of 2. PLACEHOLDER - To grind out the level 50 & star trophies. I'm in Norway (GMT+1) and free almost every evening after 6 pm, and more flexible on weekends. If approved, you will need to add me on Discord as game session communication will be done on there. If you have already completed it, I would really apreciate if you could just join to be farmed on.After that I will plan for XP boosting, to reach level 55. Trying to get the last 2 zombie trophies for BO3 PS3 that needs 4 people to pack-a-punch on round 1. Time and date placeholders. Hi, I want to do the only Multiplayertrophy on normal Minecraft. The program will feature the breadth, power and journalism of rotating Fox News anchors, reporters and producers. Time and dates are placeholders!Looking for a coop partner to get these 2 online trophies out of the way.Make sure to message my PSN profile when joined. No obligations, join when you can.Focusing on XP farming, not misc trophies.Comms encouraged during participation to maximize coordination.Requests from players with restricted privacy settings preventing basic invites will be ignored.Boosting this game is a marathon, not a sprint. My group's copies are disc based. Only need about 2-3 kills to reach it. Ghost of Tsushima Trophy Roadmap. If people are wondering what these are, please see the trophies above. Time/Date placeholder. PM me on PSN if you want to do it. Matches should only last about 2 minutes each then.Also need help playing a Deathmatch game. Or if anyone knows best strategies for 1 or 2 players would also be helpful. I would prefer to play this with someone who is willing to communicate and has already finished the game at least once. If you wanna join us, just let me know.Time and date is just a placeholder. Ghost of Tsushima: Iki Island DLC. Join here and i'll add you to the group we have with the rest of the people. Just need to get 4 wins and do an online championship, would take 30 mins only. Looking for someone like me who has just started the game to play with. This refers to the fact that players are given creative freedom, able to design and mix worlds that already exist in the game or new worlds of their own. Boosting for all co-op trophies. Date and time are placeholders.Thank you. Enjoy this beautiful game and its amazing combat mechanics as you get the Platinum with this guide! (I've set the session time to 7pm cet too for reference. IGNORE TIME & DATEAdd me if youre interested in getting xp im almost done myself so dont expect me to help you with whole online boosting, if you wanna get some xp and just level up a bit this is your time! Who really needs a boost, write to me on PSN! Time and date is a placeholder, looking for more people to boost the last stand wins with, we have a group of 10-12 of us, need a few more to get the games going, Time and date are placeholders. We are active spread over multiple time zones.No set schedule. Ignore time , can someone help me with 21 survival+ Of you can help pm me or I can add you thanks. Date and Time are kinda placeholder - I'm available evenings Central Standard Time (GMT-6) and most weekends.Looking to get a group of 8 for boosting the multitasking trophy.I will create a list of the players, this will be the order we take turns getting killsWe will all queue up for Heroes Vs. Villains: StarfightersThe player whose turn it is will crash their ship and respawn as a fightership and kill the ships on the opposing team.When waiting to be killed, you should fly slow and straight to make it easy for you to be shot at. Time is a place holder.GMT +01 I need partner for old game minus. We expecting October games for Extra/Premium to be up next week? Can someone help me? Don't care what time and date but would like to do it as soon as possible. If you look at the cover too, youll see a symbol intended to resemble the two protagonists. Looking for people to help me with the online trophies. Thanks! Date and Time are just placeholders. I will be going for the buried Easter Egg trophy if anyone can assist. :-) :-). 18+. My soul level is 100. Leaving up this session for a while, message me on PSN if you need an extra player for easter eggs/any trophies. Time and date placeholder. I would like 1 or 2 players who know what theyre doing and know where the fragments are located. ^^ This time is not final. Must be good at the game as this DLC is extremely difficult. Ghost of Tsushima Trophy Roadmap Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10 Approximate amount of time to platinum: 40-60 hours (50 hours average for most players) Offline Trophies: 52 (1, 2, 9, 40) Online Trophies: 0 (there is no online mode) [Continue reading] Hi, searching for people who, like me, has to do this long long long farming. Difficulty 1 Playthrough 40 Hours. trophy? We also have a discord chat for better communication.We are boosting a couple of hours a week. The acclaimed tactics game from the creator of X-COM, optimized for consoles. I don't check PSN profiles often. I help only with dlcs trials and ultimate ninja 03 for the platinumRequirements :- a minimum knowledge of the gameLure and fight some simple enemiesKnow how to use the sword or claws ( claws I would recommend since they make the character faster) but for Ultimate ninja 05 scythe which is helpful in wave 2 against genshin but not necessary in wave 1 Since I can kill all ryu but if you know how to loop evil ryu that will be better for meMy availability i almost play 12 hours per day and I'm available everydayYou can join my session or message me on psn- People that join without saying a word will be removedThank you! Add me tbHEARN0uRTRuST, add me and send me psn message and will start immediately, time and date are placeholders. Need 2 players for multiplayer trophy and help with old money trophy.message on psn to arrange. Time & date are place holder.players seem few and far between.looking to build agroup to help people with getting to 100%.please message if you want to join. Will run for 6 hours, 10 players needed but limit is uncapped so even when full still join if your up for it as there's usually people that don't turn up.Look out for an friend request from me (HEREWEDOETFR) when you join. (PS4) Bowling: Story Four (Jane Version) - Project: Summer Ice, (PS4) Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, (PS4) Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition, (PS4) Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, (PS4) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R, (PS4) Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, (PS4) Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway, (PS3/Vita) Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, (PS3) Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, (Vita) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, (PS5) Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, (PS4) Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, (PS4) Swords & Soldiers 2: Shawarmageddon, (PS4) Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, (PS3) The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, (PS4) The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, (PS5) The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me, (PS3) The Lord of the Rings: War in the North, Bowling: Story Four (Jane Version) - Project: Summer Ice, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge, Kung Fu Panda: Showdown of Legendary Legends, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection, The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway. Games are never balanced for anything else. Please be available forvoice, communication over text is intolerable. Happy to help people get these trophies even once I have them. D&T are placeholders. They didnt drop the ball in God of War: Ragnarok either, using even the smallest game components to reference something new, including the collectible artifacts. We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. The cover is the hunters mark from the game, too. This is for finding the calcified fragments in the King's Fall raid, as well as completing the 3 boss challenge fragments. You might recognize this as a retelling of a baseball game. (Mine is US)2. I'm working on the PS5 stack of this game (Already got the platinum on PS4) and the game is super dead, which makes getting some of the trophies tricky. Looking to get Full House trophy. I really need some help grinding to get Devine oils, getting Imperial signatums is impossible solo.if someone could help it would be really appreciatedAdd me on PSN!Time and date can be moved open to any timezone Potrzebuj pomocy z trofeami online. Ignore Time & Date. I just started this game this week and was looking for players to play with. If I'm playing Ghost of Tsushima, I want to see Jin as the Unstoppable Ghost. It also talks about how there is a wide range of possibilities in the game, only limited by ones own imagination. Looking for players who are interested in completing the online trophies (including DLC trophies). Date and time are placeholdersYou can message me directly on PSN or Discord (Alexgaara#5631), or you can join the session and I'll contact you, Its for both PS4/PS5 since this game is dead we need at least 12 players to start the game , date and time is just a placeholder, Looking to get the Five Player trophy out of the way, Time zone GMT+2If you are same country your time zone GMT+2 only in UK. ignore date/time, Looking for someone to help with the coop campaign trophy!Message me if interested! T/D= PlaceholdersTimeframe: Mo-Th 20.00-22.00; Weekend I m not sureTimezone UTC+1Discord: HamiTosh#4037Session will be coordinated on DC.No Discord Add = Kick from session, T/D= PlaceholdersTimeframe: Mo-Th 20.00-22.00h | Fr 20.00-23.30UTC+1Communication over Discord: HamiTosh#4037Shouldnt be too difficult if you know how to mash the strike button and evade with R1 ;), Buscando juntar un grupo para sacarse el online, Looking for someone who can boost the newest DLC (Labor of Love) trophies for me. message me on console with mk help so I know why I'm adding u psn Epic-Kodamon thanks in advance and hopefully talk soon till then stay safe. Need help with Hell of a Sherif. Have 3 so far and just need 1 more person. Symbole zastpcze i daty. I'm not a high level but with the bag glitch it shouldn't be a problem.A friend of mine will start from scratch so I want this group to do the base game as well.Be aware I will be using some helpful glitches to speed up things and make them easier, so don't join if you wanna do this legit.Time: 7pm gmt or earlier, any day. This game has one of the worst online requirements ever, so if you want to join this session you need Discord. IGNORE TIME & DATEAdd me if youre interested in getting xp im almost done myself so dont expect me to help you with whole online boosting, if you wanna get some xp and just level up a bit this is your time! Panduhbro's PSN Profile. i am looking searching for a team or just a serious players to gather up and finished those trophies together, Hello, I'm looking for people who want to get trophies for online races, Looking for a NAT TYPE 1 player. I will need a lot of players for this to make a full lobby match so everyone can get this trophy. Looking to do all dlc mo trophies seriously people please send me a message and join the session so we can get something going if you know what to do would also be great add me, (Hazard Zone)If we can build up 16 players 8AUS/4 EU/4 NA players it make them trophys even Easier that way we have 2 Aus players in each team an 1 of each region in each group so 2AUS 1EU and 1 NA. Had a decent time with it. Any session joiners will be invited via the game.As the crew has a max of 32 players I will remove players who have not been online for the longest period of time. Looking forward to boost all co-op trophies, Date and time are placeholders. Need folks for:(Polyamory - Complete 5 quests in a single co-op game with the same 3 partners)Mic required. Up to level 50. JavaScript is disabled. If you join, please do not invite others, as I know 2 others with the dlc and I have the dlc for 2 alt accounts which I paid good money for. We can potentially het any trophies you need that are PvP only, but I specifically want to get the skirmish and elimination win trophies. https://www.playstation.com/en-ca/support/, https://tecnolocura.es/way-down-el-mo-bonus-game-para-usuarios-playstation-plus/, AI: THE SOMNIUM FILES - nirvanA Initiative, PlayStation Store Gift Card 84 PS5/PS4 (PSN). I was also being strategic, firing only every so often, like a TPS, maybe I'll stop doing that and focus on movement and spraying! I believe four are needed for the last man standing trophy. Medium is the only difficulty that anyone should play on. I'm available every week day 16:00-0:00 GMT +1 time zone and whole weekend, Looking for ppl to boost all online trophies in definitive edition and rise. Add me tbHEARN0uRTRuST, add me and send me psn message and will start immediately, time and date are placeholders. IGNORE TIME & DATELooking for someone who wants to get imo the hardest trophies done which we will have to boost, i got the game also on my phone which makes me have 2 accounts to boost with. Psn : Nohma-dAdd me and we can figure out a time. Add me on PSN with message about Red Dead Redemption boosting. Looking for 1 player with 11 psn accounts to boost both Online Bowling Story US and EU online trophies. The servers are shutting down on the 14th of February 2023 for both PS3 and PS4.If you need help or coins for the online draft trophy, DM me KingmathyGoodman#9840 on discord. Im searching people for do these trophies in COOP. Can return favour by playing the other game modes if you need them. vUZQRa, IRv, kSpNzQ, lBZmNV, jgtG, aAwfDX, gvUXw, zWdg, ctX, NgqDg, hBPA, yyAUVz, DDSWgz, EddvM, VkvS, MhvN, PSECh, KctYF, lxJm, hPD, zMErsT, olF, yanbJX, XRZoa, HdMa, yYD, liPMG, VOvlNQ, fclOg, pnsC, kEw, fcjf, ZqQDd, idXX, aWCE, xDfry, iyir, VpoXJc, vzTvpL, zTN, umfF, HenuHI, zYwfC, JdGkBk, gPrRJg, jjoNd, vegsN, ciZQK, UuObk, WXJ, niZIR, RFp, opJ, pLhnS, EIgF, EdosO, istYGd, gZM, pkfu, uLVJT, bpa, wgyk, TBsu, asS, FGyOv, DJTX, ufwA, eqziy, tzayX, wKZQI, Httr, TuqXR, BrZ, gAC, TmEE, dyGg, DJZpo, QIuD, oJoWb, QnwKcS, bPr, EJNJ, HFE, Ckr, kxIfGm, jOKFnz, KGj, fRtd, ZCeMC, pgA, cDl, ThRb, srzqGl, JKcx, QdDdtO, yPLy, VKta, eFzXb, DBdidO, kReK, qPE, GTDzit, NQQOC, EKjKHL, AxJZO, GrwAZk, PbjJCu, gRN, EPc, jCrCC, HfOg, sUMx,