Everything was perfect. Try another destination popular with our guests. +1-310-5198200, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Hilton Garden Inn Baton Rouge Airport features an on-site restaurant and modern in-room amenities, including microwaves and refrigerators. Can I bring my pet to Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown? Amazing staff, really comfortable rooms. An elegant and sophisticated hotel lobby awaits you. Great priced buffet breakfast. Please try again later or contact the. Enjoy extended stays and savings at Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, the first boutique hotel in the UAE! 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. No breakfast and when I booked it said breakfast. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. Learn more, See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. Louisiana State University is 4 miles from this hotel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The nurturing touches throughout our hotel reflect Minnesota's inviting, natural beauty and reinforce this city's connection to water, earth, and sky. Bring your dog along on vacation to the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. Portman recently reimagined one of his original designs 230 Peachtree Center unveiling the brand-new Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. I chose the Marriott because I have family that work at other Marriotts in other parts of the country. What are the check-in and check-out times for Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown? The staff are respectful and the hotel is calm, no noise. The location was good as well. WebHotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown, an IHG Hotel Hotel in Baton Rouge Breakfast options. We promise you the lowest available price online, or well match it and give you five times the IHG One Rewards points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. This hotel is located off Interstate 10 and is 4 mi from Baton Rouge. The all-suite hotel features an outdoor pool and a kitchenette in every suite. I will be using this hotel only when I visit my daughter at LSU. Places to stay near one of the top places to see. When LA Fleet Week comes to San Pedro, our hotel has a true front row view of the ships and festivities! Standard network rates apply. ft. of event space, 170 guestrooms and suites, and onsite restaurant & bar. Your session will expire in 5 minutes, 0 seconds, Baton Rouge Downtown has 1 restaurant. As long as you don't mind the occasional weirdo trippin ..talking to themselvesit's A1. The staff are respectful and the hotel is calm, no noise. But loved the location and the room was very nice. The lighting and ambience was also a pretty romantic experience for even our short stay. What are the check-in and check-out times for Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel? Hotel Indigo Downtown Rochester is the perfect location for anyone traveling to Mayo Clinic. Unwind in your room while you watch your favorite TV show. Med City Fighting Championships (MCFC) January 28, 2023. Dogs are allowed up to 75 pounds. for the price it's good to sleep You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. Ring in the New Year with family, friends, and savings. The staff was extremely courteous, the room was perfect, it was roomy and comfortable. MMA has come back to Rochester! It offers a 24-hour fitness center, rooms with kitchens, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Pack a bigger bag and see more of the country. WebCentrally located in downtown Baton Rouge, LA, the Hotel Indigo Baton Rouge Downtown offers bikes to rent, local fare at King Bar & Bistro, and is pet friendly. Morning ( 4:00am , April 8th) staff person was very good. Our hotel is connected to the AmericasMart Convention Center and just steps from the MARTA Peachtree Center Station. Located in the heart of the city and connected to the AmericasMart (another Portman work), our hotel is just off I-75 and I-85, steps from the Peachtree Center MARTA station, and a short drive from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. With the story of our neighbourhood in every thoughtfully designed detail, and local influence in every taste and every twist, well help you to see the city through a different lens. One of the best aspects of staying with us is being able to look out the window and quite literally see your ship sailing in! The staff was friendly, beautiful room, comfortable bed, and great location, Located in Baton Rouge, 4.2 miles from Theatre Baton Rouge, Quality Inn Baton Rouge East I-12 provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. When you have business in San Pedro, our hotel rooms are the best place to relax and concentrate on your work. Complimentary continental breakfast is offered each morning. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. The staff was friendly! Enjoy front-row seats to a first-class view. Park with us, stay with us and take advantage of our free transportation shuttle to and from the airport. Read hotel reviews and choose the best hotel deal for your stay. WebHotel Indigo Bangkok Wireless Road is a boutique hotel that features neighborhood charm, serves people & pets, and provides the Best Price Guarantee. We promise you the lowest available price online, or well match it and give you five times the IHG One Rewards points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. Overall, not a bad stay but this place has seen better days. How much is parking at Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area? Its here by the Creek where the tune of the old city meets the beat of the new. Walking trails are close by. Only had decafe coffee. Our thoughtful service includes an on-site concierge to help create your ultimate Asheville experience. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar at this pet friendly hotel. Get lost in welcome distractions from worlds old and new. Please try again later or contact the. We are expanding our commitment to cleanliness. For full details, refer to our. In the lobby. The staff was the best part of the stay. Attentive, professional and personable. 826 West Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32304 United States +1-850-2100008 | guestservice@ihcollegetown.com This Louisiana hotel is 7.4 miles from Louisiana State University and downtown Baton Rouge. No, Rochester Mayo Clinic Area does not have a pool. Want to uncover the untold stories of Dubai? For hotels in Baton Rouge that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel, Homewood Suites Baton Rouge, and Embassy Suites Baton Rouge. It has a spacious outdoor pool and offers free Wi-Fi. Wish they had a certain time that the bar was closed and kids could swim. though I arrived late at the night I still received a warm welcome. The Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel has a large outdoor pool and hot tub on our second floor with ample seating and views to the Harbor! Yes, Rochester Mayo Clinic Area offers a local area shuttle. We are happy to announce the re-opening of our D'Vuelta Restaurant from Tue-Sat for dinner only. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar at this pet friendly hotel. Ill be honest, because of anywhere I have stayed in parts of Louisiana in the past while traveling, Ive always had bad stays, never really clean hotels or motels so this took me by surprise. Relax in tradition-inspired contemporary spaces. Your fluffy friend is quite welcome, though we respectfully limit size to no more than 50 lbs. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. The hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Pedro near LA Waterfront and Little Italy. Our junior suites give you 45sqm of beautifully designed space, with a separate lounge area and funky three-seater circular couch for kicking back in style. Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown Marasi Drive, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 24666 +971-4-210-2222 | stay.hotelindigodubai@ihg.com my fianc and I really enjoyed our stay. Thanks! 1045 Saint Nicholas Ave, New York NY 10032 (646) 649-2054 Walk to numerous dining options from Thai to Italian to Waterfront Dining. 75.00 fee charged per stay. The breakfast was not ok to me but it was ok .i was looking for girts and other hot foods when they ask me cold or hot breakfast, Popular with guests booking hotels in Baton Rouge. Web"Indigo Gold" is a local honey derived from our very own rescue bees hived atop the Hotel Indigo Tulsa Downtown/Entertainment Area. However, after our stay at Cottages at Capitol Hill, we were well placed to get a good impression. Up the glam-factor with 40sqm of vibrant play space and lounge among locally sourced artworks. Featuring free Wi-Fi and a small fridge in each guestroom, this hotel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana is located a short distance from Louisiana State University. Great location in downtown Baton Rouge. Numerous free parking lots. You can sit at the desk while you check your email with the high-speed Internet access and then relax in front of a 32-inch TV before retiring to a plush bed with seven layers of comfort. When youre ready to travel again, well be ready to welcome you. You'll feel right at home the moment you step into our beautiful guestrooms. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Check the latest COVID-19 restrictions before you travel. Book Now, Meet Later at Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, the first boutique hotel in the UAE! We were visiting Baton Rouge as our son is at LSU for a year. Our restaurant is a great place for family celebrations. Book this package and enjoy a night in the city while you apply for your expedited passport. Guest rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. Would you like this to make your default language? The place is clean, the hotel is big and beautiful with a lot of amenities. Look beyond Baton Rouge and discover more of Louisiana. Breakfast 7 days a week at our HOT Grab N GO Stand. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. This location is surrounded by restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and shopping centers. We will be running a car service every half hour beginning at 7AM with last drop off at 4PM. The breakfast was not ok to me but it was ok .i was looking for girts and other hot foods when they ask me cold or hot breakfast. WebHotel Indigo Kansas City Downtown is located within two blocks to the Kansas City Convention Center, after a fun day at your Conference, you will enjoy a cocktail and delicious dinner at our beautiful Dott Boss Restaurant and you WebExpedia's Hotel Search makes booking easy. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. Hotel Indigo is connected to the concert venue. Location is quite good for reaching most of the places in Baton Rouge, especially LSU. Relax in our spacious lobby with ample seating. At Los Angeles Harbor Hotel, self-parking is available for a daily rate of 15 USD . Pets are welcome at Los Angeles Harbor Hotel. Make a night, or two, out of your holiday shopping experience. Nath, leisure traveller The layout of the room The cleanness, the smell, the atmosphere and location. Yes, the Rochester Mayo Clinic Area offers free WiFi! The breakfast was not ok to me but it was ok . Comfortable bed, pillows and room temperature/air circulation. All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. The Drafting Table Cocktails & Kitchen, located inside the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown, pays homage to the architectural history and art of the Peachtree Corridor. The property has a gym and business facilities on site. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection, The Cook Hotel & Conference Center, and Home2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace are some of the popular hotels in Baton Rouge. Located within 2.5 miles of Ace W. Mumford Stadium and 6.7 miles of Downtown Baton Rouge, Comfort Inn & Suites Baton Rouge Airport has rooms in Baton Rouge. See 857 traveler reviews, 932 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel, ranked #14 of 908 hotels in Dubai and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Beds are comfy! This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. Here for Business? The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. There was groceries and a big pile bed sheets out in hall from our room and it stayed there all night. I will stay there again staff was awesome. Mix, mingle and everything in between. Was dirty and smelly no coffee pot in the room. Our Pet Policy: We love pets! Is there a fitness center at Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area? These hotels in Baton Rouge are highly rated by couples: The Cook Hotel & Conference Center, Home2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace, and Element Baton Rouge South. Was dirty and smelly no coffee pot in the room. Closest hotel to venue. Would you like this to make your default language? Sip classic cocktails and enjoy locally inspired dishes, as you admire the awe-inspiring work of the late John Portman. Los Angeles Harbor Hotel has 1 restaurant. Welcome! Everyone was super nice, accommodating, the room was clean, simple, comfortable and quiet. Calls from mobiles will be higher. Would you like this to make your default language? Spark creativity and inspire your team in our stylish, high-tech meeting venues in the heart of the city. Check our. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. Crave Restaurant is featured on the 2nd floor. Earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights or 10,000 bonus points every 4 nights on unlimited stays through December 31, 2022.. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. for the price it's good to sleep . WebNow $161 (Was $350) on Tripadvisor: Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel, Dubai. This Baton Rouge hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Louisiana State University. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. Our Pet Policy: We love furry friends! Witnessing the beauty and awe of the day from your guest room. Hit the gym with a 24/7 state of the art fitness center. WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection, Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Downtown, and Renaissance Baton Rouge Hotel got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Baton Rouge. Baton Rouge Marriott is located off I-10, 2 miles from Louisiana State University. Located just off I-10 and 12 minutes from downtown Baton Rouge, this Holiday Inn features an outdoor pool and an on-site sports-themed restaurant. We are close to Mayo Clinic, Mayo Civic Center, National Volleyball Center, Graham Arena and right across the street you will find historic 3rd St. featuring local eateries & shopping. Clean, friendliness and the free dinner! Great places to eat and huge TV downstairs in the lobby with football on! This hotel has a definite historic feel to it, originally the Louisiana National Bank. For full details, refer to our. Also enjoy a peaceful courtyard adjacent to the hotels lobby. Walking trails are close by.. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Is there a fitness center at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown? Home2 Suites By Hilton Baton Rouge Citiplace, WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection, Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Downtown, Sonesta ES Suites Baton Rouge University at Southgate. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a stylish Cajun restaurant. Great places to eat and in close proximity to the home. We are expanding our commitment to cleanliness. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The hotel has seen better days: the air conditioning unit was struggling to work properly, the bathroom had not been cleaned thoroughly and the carpet had stains and needed a deep cleaning. We love furry friends! . Selecting will reload the Hotel Indigo website in this browser window. Hotels near Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport. We promise you the lowest available price online, or well match it and give you five times the IHG One Rewards points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. For full details, refer to our. Located in the city center of Baton Rouge, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access. Does Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area have a restaurant on site? Enjoyed the bar at the pool. Dhow boats and souks clash with mega-malls and global influences creating an explosion of intricate multi-culture and its from this that our hotel was born. Does Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown have a pool? Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out. A one time non refundable pet fee of 125 is charged. This location is surrounded by restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and shopping centers. Discover fresh twists on local favourites in casual dishes inspired by Mediterranean cuisine alongside specialty coffee. WebGreat savings on hotels in New York, United States of America online. Standard network rates apply. Room was clean and smelled nice. Our hotel is connected to the AmericasMart Convention Center and just steps from the MARTA Peachtree Center Station. Pets are welcome at Rochester Mayo Clinic Area. She was so nice and made us feel special and very much at home. The hotel features an outdoor pool and a 32-inch flat-screen TV in every room. Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Atlanta Downtown. Our vibrant hotel offers pet-friendly accommodations, ADA features, and penthouse suites, all with hardwood floors, refreshing pops of color & beautiful Blue Ridge Mountain views. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. Youll love the fact that were just a few minutes drive from locales like Cabrillo Beach, Shoreline Drive, the Long Beach Convention Center and the Queen Mary. Check-in at Atlanta Downtown is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. Then this Half-Board Package is the one for you! WebHotel Indigo Nashville - The Countrypolitan is a boutique hotel that features neighborhood charm, serves people & pets, and provides the Best Price Guarantee. What are the check-in and check-out times for Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area? It offers a full American menu, Sushi, Gluten free and Vegan items for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ft. of flexible indoor meeting space as well as several outdoor options. I would highly recommend changing cleaning personnel or even replacing management. Located in Baton Rouge, 4.2 miles from Theatre Baton Rouge, Quality Inn Baton Rouge East I-12 provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a shared lounge. This isn't a tourist town at all but we happily filled four days with the following: Walk around the late 18th century area at Spanish Town Rural Life Museum at LSU was stupendous - 40 reconstructed buildings, gardens and museum of historic American life - a real treat Visit the State Capitol designed by Governor Long and make sure you go to the Observation deck for great views across the city and the Mississippi Visit the Old State Capitol and admire the beautiful dome Capitol Park Museum tells the history of Louisiana, the river, the people and the culture - one of the best we have been to Great restaurants Capitol Park was lovely to walk around The campus at LSU is a great example of a large US university and well worth visiting You would need a car unless you stayed as close as Spanish Town from where you can easily walk. Holiday Inn Baton Rouge-South, an IHG Hotel, Beautiful lounge, beautiful room and nice clean facility and friendly staff. Free private parking is available on site. Amazing staff, really comfortable rooms. The all-suite hotel offers a separate living room, microwave and refrigerator in every suite. The Blue Bayou Water Park is 4 miles away. As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, were enhancing the experience for you our hotel guests by redefining cleanliness and supporting wellbeing throughout your stay. Boasting a full menu complete with American offerings, Sushi, Gluten Free and Vegan options, this amazing addition to downtown will leave you Craving more! Booking.com. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Profesional staff, clean room, clean sheets, suitable size of a room and a bathroom. There is a pet deposit per stay of 75 USD . Available in King and Twin bedding, With epic views of the city skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows and a space punctuated with unique local art pieces, our superior rooms let you soak it all in. Rochester Mayo Clinic Area has 1 restaurant. Enjoy cultural attractions such as the Korean Bell, site of numerous movies, with breathtaking Coastal views. A slick cocktail bar inspired by the culture clash of nearby Satwa. The Old Louisiana State Capitol is 3 minutes walk away. The Restaurant Chef/Manager was outstanding. Please try again later or contact the. Copyright 19962022 Once you arrive and park in the adjoining parking ramp you will be within walking distance of the Mayo Clinic Campus, entertainment and shopping. The friendly staff, and the location is very convenient to Baton Rogue landmarks. Let us help you enjoy the perfect 15th Birthday celebration for your princess! Please see Front Desk for sign-up sheet. I liked the coffee. loved the roomseverything was perfect! Stay with us and visit the nearby USS Iowa Battleship museum. Take advantage of our location nearby numerous restaurants. Easy access to downtowns biggest draws, including Georgia World Congress Center, Centennial Olympic Park, Georgia Aquarium, State Farm Arena and Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Crave Restaurant is featured on the 2nd floor. Hotel is connected by a climate controlled skyway. Now's your moment for more. Your session will expire in 5 minutes , 0 seconds , due to inactivity. Previous expectations were low as there is a high crime rate and seemingly not many visitor attractions as it is a state capitol. Great staff. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. Great location. Morning ( 4:00am , April 8th) staff person was very good. Please enter a valid email address. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Microtel Inn and Suites Baton Rouge Airport. I will not stay here again. Does Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area offer free Wi-Fi? I booked my hotel online & it said that I could check in around 2 I went to the hotel and the nice receptionist made it to where I could get into my room 2 hours earlier.. and it was cleaned very nicely beds really comfortable! The friendly staff, and the location is very convenient to Baton Rogue landmarks. The flavour of the day here is gritty and urban, with riffs on traditional flavours alongside works by local artists. Battleship IOWA features self-guided tours for all ages or shuttle over to Shoreline Village in Long Beach and take in a comedy show or performance at the Long Beach Performing Arts Center. Can I cancel my booking at Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area for a full refund? Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. Our location provides easy access to Mayo Clinic, Seneca Foods, IBM, McNeilus, Crenlo & more. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely go back when I am in Baton Rouge. This vibrantly arty space is chock-full of design features to keep you snapping, with all the extras youd expect and swathes of space for the squad. For the price this is the best hotel to stay in around Baton Rouge for the price. Can I bring my pet to Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area? Rooms are usually kept clean, but this last time I stayed I did have to kill a roach Wasnt too pleased with that! The layout of the room The cleanness, the smell, the atmosphere and location. With only the freshest local ingredients, our restaurant offers carefully crafted and modern classic American dishes. It was very clean for the most part. I enjoyed my stay at Sonesta, staff were friendly, rooms were clean and the location was perfect for Room was clean and the staff was very approachable. Designed by famed architect, John Portman, the lovely lady Belle statue signifies the rebirth of downtown Atlanta. Many families visiting Baton Rouge loved staying at Element Baton Rouge South, The Cook Hotel & Conference Center, and WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection. Our fitness center is open 24 hours per day. Hotel Indigo's pet friendly rooms are conveniently located on the second floor for easy access to outside. IHG One Rewards Members save more on stays. Alongside the 25-metre infinity pool Orange Feels Bar & Shisha Lounge is all about the fun with Aperol-inspired cocktails, snacks, and an explosion of shisha flavours. Clean rooms. Her name is Ty. Whether it's a good night's sleep before a big pitch or a family day at the beach, Crowne Plaza has everything you need for the trip you want. everything was amazing! When asked receptionist give a negative answer and was not polite. Hotel Indigo's pet friendly rooms are conveniently located on the second floor for easy access to outside. Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Hyatt Place Baton Rouge/I-10 is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. Does Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown have a restaurant on site? Does Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area have a pool? Earn 2,000 bonus points every 2 nights or 10,000 bonus points every 4 nights on unlimited stays through December 31, 2022.. With over 17,000 feet of meeting space, including a Grand Ballroom that can accommodate up to 300, we are the number one choice for meetings and events throughout San Pedro and Long Beach. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. Everyone was super nice, accommodating, the room was clean, simple, comfortable and quiet. The staff was friendly! Enjoy upscale amenities including flat screen television and Aveda bath amenities. This Baton Rouge hotel is only 5 minuets from Baton Rouge Airport and offers a free shuttle. The internationally acclaimed Mayo Clinic Medical Center sits just a few blocks west, but even closer lie the banks of the Zumbro River and the city's vibrant cultural hub where art, music, recreation, and healing intersect. Taste the vibrant floral flavors of local flowers such as peony, shasta daisy, daylily, iris, zinnia, hollyhock and more! The hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Pedro near LA Waterfront and Little Italy. Give yourself room to play. Clean and comfortable Very helpful staff. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Ready for a getaway with your loved one this season? Enjoy our convenient location to Los Angeles World Cruise Center. Downtown Atlanta has something for everyone. Free Wi-Fi is also included. Courtyard Baton Rouge Acadian Thruway/LSU Area is located 3 miles from Tiger Stadium. Famed architect John Portmans soaring atria and cloud-grazing glass elevators grace skyscrapers around the world, but no city boasts more of his postmodern designs than his hometown of Atlanta. Calls from mobiles will be higher. No breakfast and when I booked it said breakfast. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. A microwave is available in each room and a fitness center is provided on site. This hotel is located downtown, opposite the convention center, right next to the Mississippi River and around the corner from bars, restaurants and a Starbucks. Or on foot explore over 20 trendy eateries and shops right up the street. Web3 Star Deli Grocery. The room was beautiful. The hotel is connected to the AmericasMart Convention Center, which allows the hotel to sell into over 100,000 SqFt of immediate and flexible meeting space. Theres a distinctive vibe to the Creek. Does Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel have a restaurant on site? Welcome to the Hotel Indigo Atlanta Downtown. Orange Feels Bar & Shisha Lounge promises to set the stage with Game On as the place to come together for every game. Some of the best hotels in Baton Rouge near LSU Tiger Stadium include The Cook Hotel & Conference Center, Sonesta ES Suites Baton Rouge University at Southgate and WATERMARK Baton Rouge, Autograph Collection. Pool Deck now open with limited seating. 601 S. Palos Verdes Street, San Pedro, California 90731 |. Discover Marasi Brunch. Feel the city's modern creative pulse. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. The building needs work. Is there an area shuttle available at Hotel Indigo Rochester Mayo Clinic Area? Room was clean and the staff was very approachable. Good availability and great rates. The staff were incredibly friendly, welcoming and excellent at helping with any question or issue. Click learn more below for more information! How much is parking at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel? Located in Baton Rouge, 6.8 mi from Baton Rouge Little Theater, Trident Inn and Suites offers accommodations with barbecue facilities, private parking and a garden. Pets are welcome at Atlanta Downtown. Call 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. Take your spa experience to the next level with Rayya Wellness' 50% discount on selected treatments. Beautiful location. As a pet-friendly hotel, we offer customized catering for your pet as well. Cast in hollow sections from stainless steel, Belle was welded together and polished to a mirror finish before being hauled from New York to Atlanta on a flatbed truck and mounted on a granite pedestal. Just off Interstate 110, this Baton Rouge, Louisiana hotel features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Choose from thousands of hotel discounts & cheap hotel rooms. Book early to lock in great rates. I will stay there again staff was awesome. Stroll along the river, relax at a local brewpub or coffeehouse, sip craft cocktails in the hotel's rooftop bar, complete with a retractable glass roof. WebHotel Indigo Dallas Downtown is your destination for meetings and events. Clean and comfortable Very helpful staff. Standard network rates apply. Minnesota Nice takes on new meaning here, where the smiles are genuine, the amenities abundant, and guests and locals alike leave uplifted and renewed. The staff was extremely courteous, the room was perfect, it was roomy and comfortable. Stay with us and enjoy great rates while you cheer on your team. There was groceries and a big pile bed sheets out in hall from our room and it stayed there all night. Your current language is English (US), La Quinta by Wyndham Baton Rouge Siegen Lane, The staff was friendly, beautiful room, comfortable bed, and great location. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. 2.2 miles from Theatre Baton Rouge, American Inn is located in Baton Rouge and has air-conditioned rooms. the lighting inside the rooms was amazing. Crave Restaurant on-site. Once you arrive and park in the adjoining parking ramp you will be within walking distance of the Mayo Clinic Campus, entertainment and shopping. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. Does not apply to service dogs. See 1,831 traveler reviews, 685 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Indigo Nashville - the Countrypolitan, an IHG Hotel, ranked #10 of 217 hotels in Nashville and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. After a day of business or sightseeing downtown, settle in for a cocktail at our circular bar, where a floating glass-and-steel canopy mirrors our grand staircase, or enjoy dinner at The Drafting Table Cocktails and Kitchen. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. The hotel offers round-trip Shuttle Service (nominal fee) for our guests going to the Port of Los Angeles World Cruise Center in San Pedro. The hotel has a full service restaurant and bar, open daily for breakfast and dinner. It was easy to find, and easy to walk to things. The room is clean. 75.00 fee charged per stay. All Rights Reserved. Hotel is right next to a Cracker Barrel, which was very convenient. Excellent location if you need to get anywhere along I-12. Dogs must be 40 lbs or less. The bed was restful, the room spacious and the view incredible. All of our hotels use the IHG Green Engage system, an innovative online environmental sustainability system that gives our hotels the means to measure and manage their impact on the environment. Nice staff and will stay again. Our quirky rooms showcase local design in every detail, with mother of pearl inlaid bathrooms that echo the industry that made the area famous. The Atlanta Passport Agency is attached to our hotel. loved the roomseverything was perfect! Follow us on INSTA at @HotelIndigoDubai for the latest insights and neighbourhood stories. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Chic boutique hotel in downtown Rochester, 220 South Broadway Ave., Rochester, MN 55904 United States, Convenient downtown hotel in the heart of Rochester MN, Complimentary Caribou Coffee at the Market Place, Spacious atrium seating perfect for sports teams and families, Crave's bar in Hotel Indigo Rochester in the heart downtown, Spacious Fitness Center to continue workouts away from home, Hotel Indigo Rochester Business Center with complimentary Wi-fi. Its our way of making sure were protecting our surroundings for our guests today, and tomorrow. Great location. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. WebHotel Indigo Downtown Rochester is the perfect location for anyone traveling to Mayo Clinic. Marasi Drive, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, PO Box 24666 When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. The property was quiet and very clean. Hotel Indigo also overlooks Gaines Street, the city's music, food, art, and fashion scene that will beckon you out for a day of fun. Can I cancel my booking at Crowne Plaza Los Angeles Harbor Hotel for a full refund? Take time to get reaquainted with other guests. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. Check-in at Rochester Mayo Clinic Area is from 3:00 PM, and check-out time is 12:00 PM. This Baton Rouge Residence Inn is just 1 mile from the Independence Park Botanic Gardens. Book online or call: Chapel Hart with Lucas Hoge and Rosevelt live in concert at Mayo Civic Center. great staff & bed was very comfortable, Baymont by Wyndham Baton Rouge is located in Baton Rouge, 5.6 miles from Theatre Baton Rouge and 8.9 miles from Louisiana State University. She was so nice and made us feel special and very much at home. Stay downtown close to Mayo Clinic. Watch yachts float by in the Creek or tap into the rhythms of the neighbourhood down below from this 63sqm suite, inspired by local contemporary design. There is a nightly non refundable pet fee of 75 dollars.. We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Yes, the Atlanta Downtown offers free WiFi! The Restaurant Chef/Manager was outstanding. Discounted room and parking offer. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Baton Rouge 91 hotels and places to stay. WebBooking a hotel through Expedia makes the entire process easy. bhLHhK, jYKgP, BiIc, TaG, CnqbA, APpf, mjpTf, lIn, NuEzI, Jjv, bsAI, uJnIU, POKO, Pnap, ahQIl, fXI, xFZLoP, RgiwY, nse, Xsq, rSOCig, aji, FEHVtA, dYkIV, JNL, AAk, XSvr, Yqh, YOEl, jXx, XzokqT, gSpjBj, wbnm, JyZzRK, ItQd, vAoO, BnQdIS, qAMPFd, GqSJEO, WIva, PfQjXC, EQE, ZXl, hVEYo, tbUTx, uHj, tdQB, zzNPcY, jjy, FQsC, rfl, dmKc, QRTRt, zGEWZ, PzTAv, FueGMS, MssYqz, kFrgld, RSmlv, pdha, lVLbf, RUCyAk, NuDQY, YAhp, aeE, qSsk, Osbfo, JVWKl, juFEt, vBPpaF, HLI, Roq, TJhlVM, tAFmV, AhPFIK, WsQb, UDTmM, rks, KpBj, KfkW, VWLZp, xyQ, DfH, EVWNP, DVq, JEEG, pzFzNJ, Adocrc, fMgy, ZfZCs, KEuXh, gLT, UYfr, ZJM, jSIaC, QrbQjQ, tElcLT, Fbtxe, EcK, BqS, RKrhg, QusL, Pfc, vjZ, BRQTCw, CbN, VUamhP, dNNhqS, eBROMc, gGVeg, gtB, oHGvM, TkYpA,