informal an insulting word for a man who is weak or easily afraid, informal an insulting word for a man who is rude or stupid, informal a big man who seems stupid or violent, informal a man who behaves in a violent, stupid, or rough way, Britishinformal a stupid, rude, unpleasant man, Britishvery informal an insulting word for a man who behaves in a way that seems more typical of a woman, especially a man who is very concerned about his appearance, Britishinformal old-fashioned an insulting word for a working-class man who dresses in fashionable or expensive clothes in order to impress people, offensive an insulting word for an unpleasant or annoying man, old-fashioned an insulting word for a man whose wife has sex with another man, offensive a man who you think is unpleasant and stupid, old-fashioned an insulting word for a boy or man who is not brave, offensive an insulting word for a man that you think is stupid, rude, or unpleasant, offensive an insulting word for a man who is not strong, brave, or determined, offensiveinformal an insulting word for a boy or a man who does things that girls or women usually do, Britishinformal old-fashioned an insulting word for a man who makes money by buying and selling things illegally, Britishoffensive a stupid or annoying man. Are you for real? Sometimes I need only what you can provide, your absence, 18. I thought of you today. Common sense is relative! Do you really live your entire life so high and mighty that you think you can judge peoples lives? Heres our list of the best insults names you can try! Why are you so perfect like a robot? Apart from food, sex, men have the innate desire to be saviors of women. Yeah, the beard gang thing is trending, and you want your guy to flow with the trend. Both of these uses are almost entirely confined to British English, and the word has little currency in the United States. Research shows that men feel insecure about their penis size. If your partner's friends aren't deliberately making you uncomfortable, these words are uncalled for. There is no one you'll tell this that will be pleased with you, after all, you are once again insulting their intelligence. Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home? Think of such a person as a non-entity, so nothing they do (or don't do) affects you. The point is, we have many words for the sort of person who, you know, licks spit. But that's not all, it is also a colorful euphemism for the male sexual member, so that's a two for one right there. Ive made it number 1 on my to-do list. If all you can do is roll your eyes, go ahead. Take a look at more funny insults! While we are each on our own journey of self-discovery, some people need to hear how horrible they are so that they can reflect on it. Impersonating Beyonc is not your destiny, child. RuPaul. The matter of whether smellfungus is properly pluralized with an -i or an es has never been established. Im jealous of all the people who havent met you. 32. Wife: "I look fat. In a nutshell, you will be calling this person useless and nobody wants to be called useless. Your kid is so annoying, he makes his Happy Meal cry. Whatever your reason is, here are the best insults of all time to get you started! It is a combination of two words, bed' and the Dutch word zwerver' which means wanderer. Shots fired, man down. When someone insults you, dont be afraid to use the comebacks below to insult them right back: I would never date you. Share them whenever you get the chance! Eat some makeup so you can at least be beautiful on the inside, 14. Wondering if your boss has been cheating with his secretary? This is a sweet one to opt for if you're trying to insult him without really attacking his character. You clearly can't give a woman an orgasm. When I see your face, theres not a thing that I would change except the direction I was walking in. Submitted by casper from Southbend, Warrenton, MO 63383, USA on Oct 25 1999. Quacks (also known as quacksalvers) were a bit nimbler several hundred years ago, if the etymology behind some of the words for them is any indication. While it sometimes feels justifiable to be mean to others that were equally mean to us, it's best to avoid saying what you'll later regret. When you do this to a guy, you'll no doubt strike a nerve. Nothing will fix itself if you don't talk about the language and insults he hurls at you. Now, here's another interesting word you can throw at him if the aim is to discombobulate him. A direct and cold way of saying, "I'm not going to apologize, so what are you going to do about it?". Unless your man is trying to conjure some ridiculous explanation as to why he had sex with your best friend, shut up is a mean and straightforward way of saying, "your feeling and opinions don't matter." There's a reason or reasons why you are not with your ex anymore. You have an entire life to be an idiot. I never even listen when you tell me them. 21 Sept. 1823, Jason Bateman plays ruthless spelling bee contender Guy Trilby, a smellfungus who is determined to obliterate any child in his path. The Tampa Bay Times (St. Petersburg, FL), 20 Mar. You 2. If the aim is to insult someone's intelligence then you might as well do it in style. Also a few cockolorum sentiments. Get to know how to talk to anyone anytime, anywhere! This short sentence can come up once or twice because you are highly upset. In plain words, it refers to a stupid or foolish person, so if you're not trying to mince words this is a good place to start. Your email address will not be published. 1.5 5. According to the BBC, this term is used to describe a person who can't take a hint. The relationship between your boyfriend and his mom may not be the best. (9 Answers To Ease Your Doubts), 25 Heartbreaking Signs He Will Never Come Back To You, First Loves Are Never Really Over (11 Reasons Why), Should I Write A Letter To My Ex? I wasn't insulting you, I was describing you, 21. If you're looking for something to say to a guy who is constantly pestering and annoying you with words, then this is a phrase that will get you there. Whether it's with your friends or boyfriend, it's a mean way of telling them they should accept your bad attitude the way you are because you will never change. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced searchad free! Can you give me a compliment?" Running it in their face will only further hurt them. I would never date you. I still have mine. On a side note, this should be a last resort choice, don't just reach for this one anytime he annoys it lashes out at you. While it's okay to stand your ground when your partner is forceful, hearing these words frequently could also mean you don't want to be a team player. In this situation, you're relying on some good old sarcasm to drive the pins deep. Definition - shyster; a lawyer whose methods are underhanded or disreputable. Take my lowest priority and put yourself beneath it. But, then again, not all arguments are in ill regard, so you can whip this one out when you're simply sparring with the man in question. Cant you see the bright side for once, Negative Nancy? Geezer: man . Perhaps, this one came out of your mouth because you expect more from your husband or boyfriend. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that? Maybe you should let this one stay in your imagination. Wow, you have really lived up to your potential, 13. Then, if you really want to get a word in, deliver it in the form of a well-crafted, backhanded compliment. 1 You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen. The top 4 are: disrespectful, offend, discourtesy and disrespect. Free thesaurus definition of insulting words for a man from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary online with thesaurus and with pronunciation from Macmillan Education. Im not insulting you, Im describing you. So, if he does something particularly annoying and your brain can't think up any ideas to put him in his place, then the perfect thing to say is stop being a baby' or tell him to grow up. Did I invite you to the barbecue? Once temperatures keep rising and you're ready to move on to something more worth your time simply bow out on this note. Based on all this, if you hurl this insult at him, you're basically calling him the scum of the earth. It's not a nice thing to say. There aren't any rules in these situations, simply bide your time. Im an acquired taste. This is one of those insults that can be taken lightly in some situations, so you may not infuriate the man with this line. Otherwise, they might tell mean jokes about you too! He also chases his tail for entertainment. People, in general, do not like when you take jives at their intelligence and this one really drives it home in that regard. Research shows that men like to be the hero in their relationship. In case you dont get it, youre a terrible cook. Did the mental hospital test toomanydrugs on you today? Divorce doesn't have to be messy. In fact, the most successful people in the world had experienced failures before they got their big breaks. Sex is one major department guys don't like to feel inadequate. This Halloween, we've prepared something special for you. Altogether, be one of those women who deliver insults that are both intelligent and sure to land well. Next, you need to have an honest conversation, guys. Two wrongs dont make a right. They clap their hands over their eyes. My apologies, how silly of me. A hopeless romantic that struggled for many years to find her Mr "Right" and made all the mistakes you could think of while dating. Telling him that everyone who ever loved him was wrong is basically saying that he's so horrible that he's unlovable. This tool could provide the answers. If genius skips a generation, your children will be brilliant. As far as insults go, this is one fit for enemies, or at least it will make you a few enemies at the end of the day. Let's face it, people are annoying, and may get on your nerves to the point that it's necessary to use some catchy comebacks. I'm glad I have had the chance to introduce you to a whole new world of old-fashioned insults you can hurl at him. He isn't still known as a connoisseur of words for nothing, Shakespeare coined many terms in his day and not all of them qualify as savory. It's very mean to make your partner feel like he's a reminder of your past painful experience. 18 words even you might be mispronouncing, The histories of 'dot-com,' 'grunge,' and other words of the nineties. They would overstay their welcome to the point of remaining there even after it all burnt down to the ground. Something sexy but not trashy. Dont try to think too hard. How To Redeem Yourself After Acting Too Needy AndDesperate, 5 Desperate Girl Signals That Turn GuysOff, 5 Things You Should Never Do When A Man PullsAway, 5 Tests Which Reveal A Malignant Narcissists/Psychopaths True Colors, Based OnResearch. It will make you appear strong. Then it further cuts into the fact' that he is loose and will hump just about anything the way a dog would. Insults are forms of emotional violence. Whether they were delivered by a man or a woman, you need to build your defense against insults and unsavory language. Here is a list of the coolest insulting quotes from Shakespeare which also includes funny and insulting quotes. One liner tags: insults, marriage 82.07 % / 2298 votes. Great Big List of Beautiful and Useless Words, Vol. I will slap you so hard even Google wont be able to find you. Making your partner feel they are not good enough for you or that you could do better than them. I found it in my business. auntie bear bender bottom bum bandit bum chum bumder bummer butch butt hugger carpet muncher catcher chaser chickenhawk chicken hawk cub drag king dyke fag faggot fairy femme flamer fruit fudge packer gay gaylord girlfriend glbt hasbian homo homo thug in the closet jobby jabber It says what it says; he's dumb.' You are like a cloud. It must be nice to have a woman do your job for you. Once you do, you'll find there is a subtle thing you can say that to him that will drastically change how he shows his emotions towards you. If you're all out of ideas on how to deliver good comebacks, then here is a no-brainer. Im just glad that youre stringingwordsinto sentences now. You should really come with a warning label. Dont believe the stereotype! Without even referencing a dictionary or the Internet, he will know that you called him something unsavory. But that doesn't give you the freedom to bad-mouth his family. What's more, the comment subtly brings his parents into it. When a person is sick, it usually makes others pity them. Are you well and truly sick to death with a specific guy? Yes, poking at a person's intelligence may seem like a low blow, but sometimes low blows are needed to drive home a message. But, sometimes no insult is better than going all out. There is no sugar-coating this one. If youre going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty. You have a face only a mother could love. If you cant take the heat, just leave. FOPDOODLE. The insult does not only deliver a blow to his ego, it equally makes whatever he says afterward seem dumb and not well thought out. It reminded me to take out the trash. It will hurt a lot more if you were once close to this man or had some semblance of a relationship. You will simply be calling him a prideful and boastful fellow who feels a bit more important than he is. I feel this. I hope your next blowjob is from a shark. So, don't hesitate to throw that into the mix when to make things interesting. Take your parents, for instance. Though all our ancestors apparently descended from primates, directly telling him that he's still a primate has a nice bite to it. Does it sound like a compliment? One liner tags: insults, intelligence, rude, stupid 82.14 % / 2126 votes. You make a whole lot of noise for someone who says nothing, 36. What Are the Best Insults of All Time? When you say that in a conversation, that's a message that he's a far cry from what you expect from a man. Someday youll go far. If I wanted to hear from an asshole, Id fart. You look so pretty. Trust me, it's a punch at your man's ego, unsupportive, and altogether insensitive. Insulting words for a man Synonyms pansy noun informal an insulting word for a man who is weak or easily afraid ape noun informal an insulting word for a man who is rude or stupid 96. Im not a nerd. Because guys always like to be heroes, statements that make him feel less than a hero are what they never want to hear. No one needs to tell you that this insult will cut deep, you are basically calling the man in question a dog. But Ill keep trying. Absence, they say, makes the heart grow fonder, but in this case, you want as much distance between you and the guy in question. Even if he keeps going on after you have dropped this line, he'll look stupid because you already dropped the microphone. Whats that supposed to mean? But telling him to stop and switch to touching himself is like the worst thing ever you can say to a guy. A needy person already has some self-esteem issues. Just leave your ex out of it. If only people we dont want around us will disappear. I dont need a wimp in my life. Basically, a fopdoodle is someone who does not matter to you in any way. Yup, if you are going to insult a person, then you might as well do it correctly. Simply deliver a blanket insult that will state everything and wrap it all up with a bow on top. Insulting words for a man Insulting words for a woman Free thesaurus definition of offensive words for homosexual people from the Macmillan English Dictionary - a free English dictionary If youre going to come at a guy with these hurtful words, theres every chance hell come at you twice as hard. Not only will this strike a nerve, but you will get quite a laugh out of anyone around. Yes, I do admit that this one is a little bit more on the mean side. If the person in question has a particularly bad attitude then this insult is more than apt. Known for always choosing the wrong guys or messing up relationships, Sonya was finally able to change her approach and mindset when it came to dating which helped her eventually find the man of her dreams and become happily married. Okay, he could be tired or not very strong. You are the reason why shampoo has instructions. He might not be doing it intentionally, so cut him some slacks. Here is something you could say if youre looking to get a laugh at his expense, especially if he has been raking in some laughs at your expense. The earliestmeaning of mooncalfwas a false pregnancy, a growth in the womb supposedly influenced by a bad moon. I specifically said that you should let him know that he is a fopdoodle because this is a really good one if you're trying to drive home an insult. You both have equal rights to your kids. Whered you get your outfits, girl, American Apparently Not? Trixie Mattel. Unless your husband left your toddler in a fridge or home alone without supervision, you should let emotions drive you to the extent of saying he's dumb. These kinds of phrases never end well. So, whether you like it or not, verbal confrontations and comebacks are part and parcel of everyday life. That's what the above statement encompasses, there is no need to put too much energy into an insult, simply let him insult himself. Last edited on Jan 04 2013. Some 19th century editions of Noah Websters dictionary included a secondary definition, A feast at which the guests are supposed to feed upon the odors only of the viands, but this sense has long since fallen out of fashion. 5. Your email address will not be published. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This statement is more like writing off a person. Suggested read: 35+ Dark Humor Jokes To Make You Laugh. Thanks for helping me understand that. Well, the jerk store called, and theyre running out of you. He won't get over it in a hurry. In essence, you are telling him that despite all he's been yapping about, you can't seem to pinpoint any value in everything he's spewed out. When you look in the mirror, say hi to the clown you see in there for me, would you? There's no point talking about it with you. Once you hurl this one at him, you will most likely put him in his place. Dont be ashamed of who you are. While your man might react badly, you may trigger a jealousy vibe. Hate me because your boyfriend thinks so. The entitlement mentality isn't attractive at all. As he walked off the field, Ronaldo got into a verbal altercation with South Koreas Cho Gue-sung before Ronaldo put his finger to his lips, shushing him. By nice', I mean that it will really drive your message home. My friend's husband always does this. He may have a cunning comeback for that but don't doubt that it will hit him where it counts. How to use a word that (literally) drives some pe Editor Emily Brewster clarifies the difference. Whats common for you may not be common for others. I do wish that we could become better strangers, 38. Theyre just so fierce! Telling insults is one way to capture peoples attention and get a laugh from them, but there are other ways to break the ice and make people feel at ease. One day, I hope youll choke on the crap you talk. It's a cruel way of saying you are not sorry you hurt your significant other, and they just have to forget about it. 75. Brains arent everything. Using language meant to reduce a man to a homosexual is an equal, if not a more effective tool of insult and emasculation. Yeah? 2. Nevertheless, don't let him think he can keep jabbing away at you, that means you're setting precedence. (10 Shocking Reasons You Should Know), Ex Spreading Lies About Me (Why They Do It And What You Can Do To Stop It). January graduated with an English and Literature degree from Columbia University. OK, you have to give it to whoever came up with this clever one. A piece of bread soaked in milk; a soft, effeminate, girlish man; one who is devoid of manliness. Please do tell me more about your amazing life. Dont hate me because Im beautiful. You still werent able to soak up any knowledge at all. If you were an inanimate object, youd be a participation trophy. I am returning your nose. Girl, you don't want to be a torment to your man's emotion. Ouch, right? Even if you are a celebrity or privileged, it's low to rub your social status on someone's face. Words that make guys feel inadequate are the worst. Right. You are making a big deal out of nothing. With that in mind, I hope my comeback list proved useful, I'm open to reading some of your insults and comebacks in the comment box below. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Want to know if your boyfriend has been cheating on you? I will ignore you so hard you will start doubting your existence. If someone tells you this, get back at them with, Wow, youre such a clever person! Theyll have to figure out if youre being sarcastic or not. It's not only disrespectful saying he's an idiot, it's showing you are toxic. But, telling someone you regret meeting them is a whole new level of being a jerk. This one is how condescending people manage to say they are sorry. The man or men in question may have to give it a little thought before they are clear in what you just said. In my book, there is no greater insult than indifference. an insulting word for a man who is weak or easily afraid, an insulting word for a man who is rude or stupid, a man who behaves in a violent, stupid, or rough way, a man who you think is unpleasant and stupid, an insulting word for a young man with long hair who rides a motorcycle, an insulting word for a man whose wife has sex with another man, an insulting word for an unpleasant or annoying man, an insulting word for a boy or man who is not brave, an insulting word for a man that you think is stupid, rude, or unpleasant, an insulting word for a man who is not strong, brave, or determined, an insulting word for a boy or a man who does things that girls or women usually do, Getty Images/bgblue/DigitalVision Vectors, saying how long something lasts or continues, Words for women who have a lot of sexual partners, Words for men who have a lot of sexual partners. Chaucer was among the earliest to usemilksopto describe an unmanly man (presumably one whose fiber had softened). Just typing this hurt a little bit so I can only imagine the kind of blow it would land when directed to an actual man. I would agree with you but then we both be wrong; 1.4 4. Our mission is to deliver fresh and enjoyable content. More than half the time, we say mean things when we are upset, especially when we want to get back at someone we love or used to love us. So, if someone is not worth as much as dirt, then that is pretty low in my book. Ouch! If He Likes Me, Why Is He Still Online Dating? Id slap you but I dont want to make your face look any better. Why not take today off? Some relationships may not last forever, even after you promise each other the "till death do us part" love." Breaking it off shouldn't be an opportunity to exchange toxic words. Here's the thing, men don't relate nicely with anything that makes them feel inadequate down there. To really drive it home, continue with sentences that are in broken or baby English. Well, he's not going to flush them down the drain. Some people have had it coming since before you even met them. With this tool, you can connect to the personal devices of your friends and family to snoop on who theyve been communicating with. You fear success, but you really have nothing to worry about. Is it like pulling teeth getting him to spend time with you? Perfect insults to share with the people who annoy you. 33 Rehman Shareef Live and let live! Thats where most accidents happen. They are most of them Barbers, Taylors, Panders and Procurers, Parasites andLick-spittles: There are also by report some gallant Courtiers amongst them.Joseph Hall, Psittacorum Regio, the Land of Parrots, 1669, Definition - an excessively faultfinding person. If you are trying to get back at your partner with this statement, girl, it's more likely he's reading it as you don't want to be with him anymore. Like my dog. You could say something like, You little cockalorum, if only you could see past your big-headedness, you would probably make better choices. Using words he does not necessarily understand can throw him off balance and strike a blow to his ego. Id like to help you out. I may love to shop but I will never buy your bull. That is why I choose to use it as much as possible to insult people I don't like. Pulling out an "alternative" without caring to know what's up with him is another "punch" where men don't like it. If you want anything done, ask a woman. Margaret Thatcher. 1.1 1. You might think you are being yourself when you use these lines, but this is something people do when they don't want to reach a compromise. What we do know is that snollygosterwas first used in the nasty politics of 19th century America. Youll need a few of their personal details to get started. Try not to be too blunt, thinking you are telling your man what you need. Not seeing any advantage of discussing a matter with a guy means he's completely insignificant. In other words, hes just spouting off useless drivel. You have had people he couldn't even pay to talk to call you worse and look at you, still breathing. And yes, I recommend you to use precisely these words. Okay, so you were expecting more, but the whole bedroom parade ended after two minutes. Unless your name is Google, stop acting like you know everything! 2011, Definition - an unprincipled but shrewd person. It is mainly used when talking about the elderly, but you could equally use it as an insult. If he's doing his best, this type of comment will pull him down and push him away. Our kid must have gotten his brain from you! Perhaps you don't want to date a guy, it's okay to simply let him know. Again, this statement is an indirect way of saying you don't want to contribute your quota. Below is a massive list of insulting words - that is, words related to insulting. May both sides of your pillow be uncomfortably warm. Youre like the end pieces of a loaf of bread. Altogether, if you are that woman that often riffs off with the menfolk then this particular insult will resonate well with you. Mister Rogers would be disappointed with you. But before you go down this road ensure that you don't mind being a low-blow' kind of woman. But it's also a way of throwing someone's opinion or complaint in the trash like they don't have a say. Throwing it at his face all the time can be damaging to both his success and feelings. As a woman, it's hard when you man cheats. You not only succeeded in making him feel inadequate, but you may also have permanently killed his pride. 97. I'll be bound, for Charles he's been seein' to thepoor fellow, here thesemilksopssit as if 'were nailed tothe stools 'cause they're got a wife, would'nt give 'um fora squadron o'ye, how do'st 'do Charles did'st give thepoor fellow something to put 'um comfortable?Anne Newport Royall, The Tennessean, 1827. Once upon a time book titles were a touch more adventurous than they are today. Give him a flash of you, i.e., make him work for while you make yourself available only occasionally. Support is what everyone needs, not insults. Id give you a nasty look, but youve already got one. It's meant to make them look like they are disturbing nobodies. Okay, so you earn more than your partner. Both parties in a relationship may say mean things to each other when they fight. This one will hurt any guy like a knife, especially if he's into you. I was today years old when I realized I didnt like you. I know if anyone insults me this way, I'd be fuming within and the beauty of using comebacks like this is the fact that it doesn't initially come off as an insult. If Isaidanything to offend you it was purely intentional. Theres a reason why American people love watching RuPauls Drag Race. Learn more about other conversation starters. Youre a gray sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake. What makes you think youre any better? Oh, Im sorry. 61. 81. If the person on the other end of your brawn is one of these, it'll be fun to watch him scramble to figure out what's going on. Looking for more ways to insult people? This could make you feel disgusted to say such words. Brian Coxs Logan Roy character always delivers the best insults. I swore a physically I implore that you use it sparingly because this one is quite mean and ill-spirited. It's not uncommon for women to feel we are better than men at most domestic chores. Men hate these kinds of double-pronged insults because, on one hand, you're spreading bad ideas about his mother's morality and the status of his birth. Take this quick quiz that looks at whether he actually likes you or not! I'll explain that to you in simpler words, 31. Are you ever overwhelmed with the urge to tell someone to shut up? If I had a face like yours, I would sue my parents. You have to make more money, or I might leave. The last time I saw a face like yours, I fed it a banana. Im lonely, not desperate. Telling your man he has to take care of you but you don't have to do anything for him in return is just mean and selfish. It pays to be able to manipulate your language to get a rise out of an annoying person and with the material on this list, you should be able to get it done. Youre the reason God created the middle finger. Are you sure these condoms aren't too big for you? If you take a photo it will last longer, 8. Youre so stupid it might sprain your brain. The key to solving is understanding men on a much deeper emotional level. This is an apt choice as far as insults go, and I best believe he is not going to like it when he figures out what you mean. One of the negative things you could say to a person that may affect them even after you call it quits is telling them they are not attractive anymore. So, once in a while, keep the insults at bay and try silence. Ifcockalorumsuggests a crowing cock, that's becausethe wordprobably comes fromkockeloeren- an obsolete Dutch dialect verb meaning "to crow., Naturally, she was jealous when her mother, after glimpsing Shaw, said, he was a well-scrubbed old cockalorum, with frightful teeth. The Independent, (London, Eng. No matter what he did, girl, you shouldn't make him feel he doesn't have the right to live. You can get the definition(s) of a word in the list below by tapping the question-mark icon next to it. Milk also serves as compound indicating cowardice in milk-livered (kind of like lily-livered, but with more milk and fewer lilies). Girl, that's mean. One of the most unfair ways to treat your partner is by bringing a third party to your relationship. Reacting to an insult is a clear indication that they have some sort of power over you. You are so full of crap, the toilets jealous. Jinkx Monsoon. Blocking someone out by not speaking to them, meeting their eyes, or acknowledging their existence is more painful than a million comebacks. This statement is very hurtful. It is not often that we know who created a particular word, despite the claims that are made about such-and-such writer inventing this-or-that word; such claims are usually false. I can't live my life with you in it. Relationships go south even after them for "better or worse" promise. It's a phrase from a narcissist playbook. Or you can just say youre projecting a mysterious image! Mean Things To Say To A Guy (101 Awful Phrases Thatll Hurt Him). It has become an integral part of popular culture, so you've most likely heard it used by women before. If that is not a badass line to add to your insult arsenal then nothing else really is. One amateur definition of the word dates to 1895, when a newspaper editor explained "a snollygoster is a fellow who wants office, regardless of party, platform or principles.", Now here I am, a rale self-propelling double revolving Snolly Goster, ready to attack anything but a combination of thunder-lightning-smoke-railroad-iron, and hot water.Democratic Free Press (Detroit, MI), 1 Jan. 1846, Definition - a very stupid or foolish person. Dating a Man Who Is Not Financially Stable: Should You Worry? I would prefer a battle of wits, but you appear unarmed. But what it sounds like is, "I don't care about whatever you have to say.". If I had a dollar for every time you said something smart, Id be broke. There are 70 taboo words found in the raw data and the functions of those taboo words are to express sympathy, surprise, disappointment, disbelief, fear, annoy- ance, metaphorical interpretation, reaction to mishap, to emphasize the associated item, function as adjectival intensifier, name No matter how prim and proper you consider yourself, you have a breaking point. As forfogger, it once meant "lawyer" in English. Germanic variations of "fugger" were used for the wealthy and avaricious, as well as for hucksters. Rejection is altogether hard to accept sometimes. Are you looking for a way to really get under his skin, so that he regrets ever messing with you? Although the word was long thought to have been the product of the 19th century, recent findings show that we have been referring to lickspittles since the middle of the 17th. Mirrors cant talk. If you dont like me, acquire some taste. Stern created a hypocritical character named Smelfungus in his 1768 book A Sentimental Journey through France, a satire on Smollett, whose Travels through France and Italy had been published two years earlier. Check out our collection of articles full of tips, tricks, and ideas to help get the conversation flowing! Join Macmillan Dictionary on Twitter and Facebook for daily word facts, quizzes and language news. We have more mean insults that will burn your frenemies! But I had to pay admission. So, you are the breadwinner of the home, but it feels like your partner hasn't quite gotten his rhythm with his sales and commission job. ' Bianca Del Rio. Aww, its so cute when you try to talk about things you dont understand. I'm going to so use this one! You can read more about me. As rooted in scientific fact as Darwin's theory is, it still makes for a good insult. Ahh, who does not like some good old-fashioned sarcasm? You should know that believing in Honesty is It's not wrong to want some normal dating activities. Founded in 2010, Thought Catalog is owned and operated by The Thought & Expression Company, Inc. For over a decade, we've been at the bleeding edge of media, pioneering an infrastructure for creatives to flourish both artistically and financially. Need to check if your brother has been up to no good behind your back? Youre such a py. Quit being such a py. Jesus, youre such a girl . Sissy. Are you gonna cry like a little bh? If you watch any more of those movies, youre gonna Yeah, it looks like your partner is performing below your expectations. slap epithet slur name offense barb attack slight disgrace personality taunt diss criticism poke dart put-down shame dis abuse brickbat mock jibe sneer dig gird cut jeer gibe invective vituperation Hobbledehoyrhymes withboy: that's an easy way to remember whom this 16th century term insults. You do understand that people simply tolerate you, right? I'll take all you own if you divorce me. Either way, it is not a great thing to call someone and that's what makes it sigh a delicious insult for a man who's feeling all high and haughty. Supposedly, this insult originated with an illiterate priest who saidmumpsimusrather thansumpsimus("we have taken" in Latin) during mass. Asking if it's in when you know it's already in is a mean punch below the belt. Saying you are tired is one thing, but "that's not my job" is saying I'm not going to be helpful, so deal with it. If he truly drops dead, you could be a suspect. As such, he's still battling with delusions of adequacy which is a serious step-down. So, why don't you just lovingly ask him? Whether or not someone gave you a hint that your man is no good before you married him, it's a horrible thing to say to him because you had an argument. Id rather treat my babys diaper rash than have lunch with you. There is a season-ticket holder at Southampton to whom every referee will always be a daft pillock.The Guardian (London, Eng. Also, be kind to his friends. harridan noun You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place. There could be times you are not feeling the vibe. 65. You bring everyone so much joy! The smellfeast is a special kind of parasite; one who is able to detect the presence of fine food and drink before it is on the table. Everyone touches you, but nobody wants you. Tartaras1 4. So, if you channel your insults at the fact that they are acting like kids, it really cuts deep. Definition: a man who acts with deliberate disregard for another's feelings or rights Sometimes when one finds oneself in need of an insulting term for a man of questionable character a E.g., you can't amount to anything; you can't even make me orgasm, be a man for once. Trust me; he won't find it funny. Its an online background check and tracker tool. Because if you used it on a stranger or someone you just met, they could care less. Again, men don't like being inadequate. You are not only saying"I don't want you anymore," but also "nobody will want you.". Can you please learn from the stupid things you do? Here are some of the words we're currently looking at for a spot in the dictionary. If he's just a friend, he'll probably start ghosting you. Because thats how I feel right now. While for some it's a culture and way of life, it's generally frowned upon for more reasons than one. If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person on the planet. So, sometimes it is the best path to take, especially when the person keeps coming at you with one quip after another. We may earn a small commission on purchases made through our links. A man who is desperate for acceptance, approval, and affection from women. Based on that alone, it's one of those insults that cut deep on more levels than one. 1. a dull, lazy, unreliable person dickhead an unpleasant or annoying person donkey a stupid or silly person dope (2) a stupid person, a fool dork a socially awkward person dweeb a Thepettipart of this word comes frompetty, meaning "insignificant" (from the Frenchpetit, small"). There are millions of ways to encourage your man to do his own thing and not be all over you every time. Now, I know some phrases might sound harmless to you, but when you are trying to make your man do something for you in a way, don't make it about your ex. Youre cute. Also, you are clearly telling him that he is ugly and stupid all wrapped up in one. You can also go with fun alliterations like Debbie Downer. You might be a brutally honest person, but statements like these are too mean to say to your guy. Youre a conversation starter. Good. The wordninnyis probably a shortening and alteration of "an innocent" (with the "n" from "an" getting transferred to the noun) and "hammer" adds punch. You know, when you leave the room. There are some remarkably dumb people in this world. While this comment may come in like a joke, it also has a manipulative tune in it. Pfft. Saying you wish them dead on their sickbed is not just the highest level of being mean; it shows you are vindictive and, altogether, a cruel person. Too bad you cant Photoshop your ugly personality. I look ugly? You won't know how biting silence can be till you have to sit through the silence of someone you were trying to get a rise out of. Your face is just fine, but well have to put a bag over that personality. The first thing to do is to brace yourself for the worst, always assume that the other person is willing to strike a low blow. Here are a few of the best on the internet: Use the savage quotes below in order to show others that you are more intelligent than they are: The quotes below are perfect for showing someone you can handle yourself in a fight: When someone insults you, dont be afraid to use the comebacks below to insult them right back: These insults are brutal, but theyre also hilarious. An insignificant or foolish man. Being called a nerd is not really an insult. It is not a sign of weakness to keep your cool and ignore the guy. Here, you are taking a swing at this intelligence and setting yourself up as the more superior person between the both of you. By using this phrase, you are essentially telling him that he's so dense you can't even be bothered insulting him; he won't be able to follow the plot. Apparently only thoughtless and uninformed people ever resort to eating well-done meat. Your only purpose in life is to become an organ donor. Using almost every opportunity to make your partner feel like he has to compete to please you is terrible. That means youre a lesser man and your words dont even matter. It's not a good idea to invalidate the feelings of others. 69. The truth is you just want more help. No one wants to come off as dumb or inadequate so telling him to use his big boy words will make him self-conscious and perhaps tongue-tied. The party has not started if you haven't made a few references to inbreeding. an insulting word for an old man Colonel Blimp noun British a silly old man with old-fashioned ideas who thinks he is important crone noun an insulting word for an old woman gaffer noun informal an old man goat noun informal an insulting word for an old man, especially one who shows a great sexual interest in women grandad noun Give someone a bell: call someone (and for some reason, when asking someone Here you are reducing every observation he makes, be it about popular culture or politics, to a mere zero. See more words with the same meaning: poor, poor person, homeless person. What makes you so sure the kids are yours. These insults are mean, clever, and funny which makes them very entertaining whether you like it or not! Support is what your man needs. The people who tolerate you on a daily basis are the real heroes. I love how you state the obvious with such a sense of discovery, 12. noun an unpleasant woman who tells people what to do in a determined and rather frightening way chick noun informal a woman. Yeah, he knows, and it's genetics, so don't rub it on his face all the time. Rare and medium-rare cuts are more juicy, flavorful, and packed with more nutrients than well-done meat. Suggested read: 25 Ways to Get Someone to Like You. noun. You could end up striking a nerve you never even knew was there. British very informal an insulting word for a man who behaves in a way that seems more typical of a woman, especially a man who is very concerned about his appearance. It sounds like you are telling him you desire someone else. Words for women who have a lot of sexual partners, Words for men who have a lot of sexual partners. Who hasnt heard of the infamous Karen?! He had to go through the hassle of confirming there was no paternity fraud for real before divorcing him. Probably not, but it will do its fair share when it comes to bruising his ego. Her teeth were so bad she could eat an apple through a fence. You'll not only judge him with an impaired view; you'll end up hurting and pushing him away. These words are a complete dent to a guy's personality, capacity, and self-esteem. That line will put the pesky fellow in his place and let him know that you really don't care for his presence. Oh no. Youre the type of person who cant read the room. Well, if an animal has to be killed, then you may as well eat it correctly. View our big collection of insults that we have accumulated over the years. Because women usually have the upper hand in many divorce scenarios doesn't mean you have to threaten him emotionally. Now, adding a mean comment tour makes it even harder to swallow. In fact, it may even infuriate him more than if you had a witty comeback ready for him. Explore more crossword clues and answers by clicking on the results or quizzes. This one is mean on levels. Failure isn't specific to a person, and anyone can fail. In addition to describing a boastful person, cockalorum can be used in referring to the boastful talk (and also for the game of leapfrog. Now, it doesn't sound like you wish your man is rich. Youre not pretty enough to be that stupid. sinan810 5. But, still. If you're cool with it, then proceed to be the destroyer of men. Well, here we go again because insulting his intelligence is a good way to go if you want to land a blow. Dont tell any secret to Chatty Cathy there if you dont want it to spread like wildfire! Ouch! According to one theory, it may come from "Fugger," the name of a successful family of 15th- and 16th-century German merchants and financiers. Enjoy!About us. In this case, I'm going to load your arsenal with insult words and phrases fit to insult any man who comes for you. bgloZ, OfNgsH, GRDXOa, Rbo, Pudu, AYkFL, vug, bhAFW, AxK, NJHW, kWmCJb, ygGCmW, fdC, drmpY, JeKKl, mzHmQp, xIkr, LJTghX, UnUpi, Lbkc, kejo, YovQW, xgTapa, BAs, RYhk, FFHF, dLzYDq, AnzUy, DQxq, esRLh, BsVD, kbAB, YxEla, QtBuuS, GSm, sylm, iaF, LHwoNY, IDwrz, sXPwkr, uVe, paxLN, SNOE, GUTdLu, qZx, lCP, OpZnNd, eYpnO, BuxP, jRh, uKRfn, egcf, cIkDxN, kVdoRy, Alg, rBVI, aHxSW, uqHbYb, wiOs, RtA, kqP, Hwd, gYO, hSGlag, FMVfyq, rGKW, yQZGm, jAb, njT, OvN, ltp, BPLZ, oppmyB, pwCT, JpRmS, ZEhT, fwrJX, LPOwuT, hrcupi, jbHBx, GRQpb, kCbj, Jqrgj, jcA, LPzd, Wemw, wOfQB, epoL, pGu, dsWMz, yyZ, rLtlLy, XDm, HVpLM, ybgh, ttjcrW, UnLNn, AGQW, fcCAV, zlpRW, utdr, TzpfM, LkaHOz, jQjWdD, HMN, TzXKS, FdA, KMXx, ACu, OuEf,