Overall, the Extendedplan offers the best value. Ce weekend, l'antivirus Intego pour PC Windows et Mac est en promotion, avec une rduction trs agressive. Intego's Excellent, reliable, security . It has a wide range of security products for both home and business clients. Unfortunately, Web Shield failed to detect the majority of the harmful links that I tried to access, which I think is quite alarming. Locate the downloaded Intego file in your Downloads folder. I noticed no performance lags during the entire scan in fact, I was able to stream a full live sporting event on my PC without any delays or lag. Intego will block the site if its in the database of harmful sites. Intego Antivirus for Windows has an excellent malware scanner and is really easy to use. That Anti-Virus Test You Read Might Not Be Accurate, and Heres Why, How to Install macOS Ventura or Monterey on Unsupported Macs, for Security Improvements, Everything you can do with the Apple Pencil and Logitech Crayon on Your iPad. As you can see on the screenshot, the three categories are protection, performance, and usability. If you are interested, visit this giveaway page. Intego is a Mac and Windows security software company founded in 1997 by Jean-Paul Florencio and Laurent Marteau.. I really like that Integos quick scan doesnt simply follow a predefined list of folders and files to check for viruses. Intego has been making security and utility software exclusively for Apple products since 1997. I think itd be more logical if the zero-day threat protection was bundled with Integos real-time protection. In my tests, the real-time protection effectively detected and blocked all of my malware samples and even prevented all of my simulated ransomware attack scenarios. Bitdefender Lightweight cloud-based scanner + tons of extras. During my tests, Intego scored a 100% malware detection rate with 0 false positives, which is on par with top brands like Norton and Bitdefender. Drive-by downloads andmalicious websites will beblocked quickly so that your PC remains safe at all times. The only difference between each plan is in the number of PCs Intego covers. The standard plan for Windows PCs is the Personal plan. The user-interface is highly intuitive, fast and simple, providing you with the latest & best security that money can buy. Intego did just that, nailing a score of 6 in all three categories during the last test, which took place in June 2021. Kaspersky: Kaspersky for Mac scored a 100% protection rate in the latest tests from AV-Comparatives. Double click on the file. However, I do feel that the status indicators on the top half take up too much space. And it's never a bad time to . Integos real-time protection prevents all malware threats from attacking your PC in real-time. NetBarrier X9 Norton Best overall Kaspersky antivirus alternative in 2022. I enjoyed the simplicity of using the program with its easy-to-navigate app design. Im happy that Intego can detect unknown threats and viruses with evasive behaviors that are extremely difficult to detect through standard scanners. Intego has 3 different types of virus scans: I started my testing with a quick scan, which took about 3 minutes to scan almost 9,000 files. Its software for Windows is also pretty good it comes with a neat, simple-to-use dashboard that any new user can easily navigate. 3. Intego is one of a tiny number of internet security companies that make Mac security (not Windows) the priority. What is the EICAR Test File? . Integos Quarantine gives you the option to delete the quarantined threats permanently, restore the file (if the file is a false positive), or restore and exclude, to stop Intego from ever quarantining the same file in future scans. Integos subscriptions also lack cross-platform compatibility the macOS and Windows versions are sold separately or as add-ons to your desired plan. No. Compatible with macOS Big Sur! Intego's programs have received dozens of awards from Mac magazines around the world, all of which stress the quality and ease-of-use of Intego software. For instance, Norton, Bitdefender, and McAfee all have similar prices for 5 device plans and include a lot more extra features. Overall, Integos virus scanning tools are very reliable, easy to use, and dont affect the performance of your computer. The Safe Mac has published the results of a comprehensive Mac antivirus malware detection test that compared the performance of 22 different antivirus programs. It's a good choice, but we'd . Please enter your email address to submit your review, 2022 SafetyDetectives All Rights Reserved, Intego for Windows Review: Quick Expert Summary, Intego Antivirus for Windows Plans and Pricing. Free Download Intego Antivirus Software | Intego Thanks for Downloading Intego Software! The email and live chat come in 5 different languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, and Japanese. I also really like that I can toggle real-time protection, Web Shield, and Prevention Engine directly from the main dashboard rather than digging inside lists of settings to find these tools. VirusBarrier X9 Mac antivirus. Reeds testing took multiple days, and was done in virtual machines (VM) in Parallels Desktop 9.0.24172.951362. Operating System: Windows 7 and above. You can read more about Intego for Mac here. Despite the downfalls of the program - missing security tools, and its ability to recognize and stop Windows malware - Intego Mac Premium Bundle is an excellent program for protecting your Mac. Ce dernier en effet lanc une version ddie au systme d'exploitation de Microsoft en 2021. learn more. Enjoy faster and smarter security, trusted by millions of users around the world since 1997. Integos website has a support section, which contains FAQs and installation/usage guides. Intego Antivirus for Windows is a lightweight but powerful antivirus that provides excellent protection against online threats like viruses, trojans, rootkits, spyware, ransomware, and cryptojackers. Its unable to block some dangerous phishing sites, but its fairly good at blocking malicious URLs and drive-by malware attacks. It provides antivirus protection for a single PC, for one year, at a cost of $29.99. The complete virus scan takes about 3 hours to complete, but it doesnt affect your PCs processing speed at all. For more information on installing and activating Intego Antivirus, see the Installing Intego . Antivirus for Windows, August 18, 2022 //]]>. Be the first to review Intego for Windows! The menus and sections in the app are intuitive and navigating through settings and features is effortless. However, Intego for Windows has some flaws. Download the free software that feels like the best fit, take our Mac antivirus scanner for a spin, and then decide if it's right for you. In addition, it does not just include an antivirus but also other tools that will prove to be just as useful. Intego Antivirus for Windows supports only Windows 7 and above. Intego Antivirus. Eric Goldstein is an internet security researcher and IT journalist. To quickly find support articles for Windows, I had to type Windows in the search bar. CyberGhost Security Suite and Intego Antivirus . . VORTEILE: Tolles Preis-Leistungs-Verhltnis, insbesondere fr Mac-Nutzer (50% Rabatt ber unseren Link) Intego Antivirus | PC protection Get 100% virus, trojan & spyware immunity for your PC 24/7 Antivirus protection Protect yourself online with Intego Web Shield Advanced prevention technology to block Zero Day attacks learn more mac security blog Read tips from the experts Apple's Advanced Data Protection and Other Features Harden Security Apple Download Intego Antivirus for Windows You will start by downloading and installing the latest version of Intego Antivirus for Windows from our website, or from the e-mail you receive at the time of purchase. You will never hear me promise a product is bulletproof or perfect. The ultimate protection for Windows 11 Now with a special price for Microsoft customers Save $60 Now $79.99 $19.99 Buy Now Frequently Asked Questions What are the system requirements for Intego Antivirus? TotalAV is an antivirus program that protects over 25 million people globally and is considered by many as the best antivirus software available. Intego Antivirus for Windows is a lightweight program that has perfect malware detection rates. But these are too few support guides compared to the tons of articles for Integos Mac programs. When an antivirus program flags a file as a potential threat when it is actually harmless, this is known as a false positive. Here's a list of the best antivirus tools for macOS computers: 1. Can you guess which anti-virus software performed best by percentage of malware detected? Enter your email address, captcha code and click the "Send Code" button. Hardware: 500 MB free drive space 2 GB RAM Internet Connection - Required High-speed connection is highly recommended Is the trial version completely Free? McAfee Great web protection + an advanced firewall. How we test Antivirus tools at Comparitech. Antivirus for Windows,  2022 AV-TEST - The Independent IT-Security Institute, VPN Packages Put to the Test: More Security and Anonymous Paths. In terms of performance, Emsisoft was less resource-heavy in full scans, quick scans, and control utilization versus Norton. Intego also has an excellent VPN, although this requires a separate subscription. [CDATA[ Malwarebytes blocked 740 of the threats producing a protection rate of 99.6 percent, while Avast blocked 742 of the samples to achieve a 99.9 percent protection score. But this is only a minor inconvenience. The epitome of unbreakable Mac security 100% detection rates of macOS malware - according to AV-TEST Compatible with all macOS including Ventura! Mac Washing Machine X9 System requirements for Intego Antivirus: To make your purchase process hassle-free as possible. While it doesnt come with many of the features that other top antiviruses include, Intego has a user-friendly dashboard, wont slow down your device, and offers competitive pricing. Heres the complete story, How to switch search engines in Safari and other browsers on macOS and iOS (and why you should). Web Shield also does a fairly good job of blocking harmful browser redirects. In the last test area "Slowing down when copying files (local and in the network . Some competitors, like ESET, make it quite difficult to schedule scans. Also, Intego only focuses on malware protection, so it lacks extra features that many other top-rated security programs offer. All of the main features are immediately accessible from the dashboard. Unfortunately, Intego doesnt have an Android app or iOS app, but users can scan their iPhone or iPad when theyre connected to a Mac that has Intego software installed on it. Download Intego Antivirus for Windows 2. Intego has been around for over twenty years now. Here are my top picks for alternatives to Intego X9. No user review found. For phone calls, Intego has 3 separate numbers for different regions one for customers in the Americas (the U.S., Canada, Latin America) and Australia, one for Japan, and one for Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the rest of the world. de ( software@heise.de) which contains a license code or coupon . Kaspersky identified none. Over at The Safe Mac, Reed concluded the following based on his Mac antivirus testing: Although it is important to keep in mind that this is only one measure of the quality of each of the tested anti-virus engines, it is not an unimportant one. In Reeds test, a group of 188 samples, from 39 different malware families, was used for testing. Download Free Trial. It was very easy to set up the custom scan, and it only took a couple of minutes for Intego to complete this scan. Intego doesnt support mobile devices, and it currently only offers macOS and Windows apps you can scan an iOS device for malware if its connected to a Mac that has Intego on it. Over three years of antivirus protection. Im glad that all scan-related options are located in the same menu, which makes navigation really straightforward. Instead, Intego intelligently scans only those areas that are likely to be infected, changing its scan behavior as new malware is detected and virus definitions are updated. I contacted Intego email support (by filling out a support form) and got an email replay within 20 minutes, which is super quick. PC Protect was founded at the beginning of 2016, making it a relatively new addition to the antivirus sector. The Family plan only supports 3 PCs, so its only actually good for small families. What happens when my trial period is over? Humans make software, and humans make errors. December 09, 2022 Yes, Intego is a really good antivirus solution for Mac, as it was specifically created for macOS. Intego VirusBarrier X9. VPN Tests, November 30, 2022 In short: if youre looking to protect your Windows PC against zero-day attacks, Integos prevention engine is a great tool. We understand that time is your greatest resource, so weve created a fast, high-performance product that wont slow your PC down. Hardware: 500 MB free drive space 2 GB RAM dashboard (Image credit: Nicole Johnston/ Intego) This Mac antivirus program is a group of individual programs specifically designed for Mac computers. When enabled (which is the default setting), the real-time protection feature automatically scans any files that are added, saved, or modified in some way on your PC. I've been using Intego anti virus software for a couple of years now. Also, each paid plan is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so Intego Antivirus for Windows provides a lot of time for you to test out the product. Plus, Intego is missing a lot of features that are normally included in a full antivirus suite (like Norton and Bitdefender). I like how the dashboard displays all the main security features they are easily accessible and clearly visible at all times. I like that you can add IP addresses and URLs that you suspect as harmful to Integos blocklist Intego will always block these URLs. Using our flexible scan module, youll be able to scan files, folders and different areas in your system to make sure your PC is clean within minutes. We explain our methodology for formulating and delivering our AV tests and reviews. When such tests validate our hard work, were thrilled to share the good news, especially when many programs are compared. No. It also blocked all ransomware attack scenarios with real-time protection. $39.99. For example, Bitdefender also offers a firewall, parental controls, a password manager, a VPN, webcam and microphone protection, and anti-theft protection. This puts it equal with the 100% protection rate scored by Intego in its most recent results. 7-day trial for FREE. If it hasn't started, please click here. Posted on 3. Intego Antivirus has been around for more than two decades. It provides you with total protection from different types of viruses such as malware, ransomware, adware, and Trojans. Og for dem, der nsker yderligere beskyttelse af privatlivets fred, tilbyder Intego en valgfri VPN. It offers strong real-time protection against all types of viruses, is very easy to use, and has affordable pricing. However, some features need improvement Integos web protection isnt great at detecting and blocking phishing sites, and I dislike that Intego lacks extra features that competitors like Norton, Bitdefender, and McAfee include in their internet security suites, such as a firewall, system optimization, parental controls, a password manager, a VPN, and more. How to Use Thread HomeKit Devices with Apple TV and HomePod mini, Stage Manager offers new way to work with windows in macOS Ventura and iPadOS 16, How to choose the right Mac for your use case in 2022, USB-C and Thunderbolt: Understanding Ports and Cables for Macs and iPads, Apples Advanced Data Protection and Other Features Harden Security, How to Choose the Best Hard Drive or SSD to Back Up Your Mac, Are airlines banning Apple AirTags? Does Intego Antivirus for Windows work on Mac. You and your family will be protected from phishing attacks, fake websites, and other online dangers with Intego Web Shield. Sur son site officiel, Intego propose une rduction de -60% sur l'antivirus Mac, vous permettant d'conomiser une . But again, Web Shield should be able to detect and block most browser-based threats automatically, similar to how Bitdefenders web protection works. In June 2021, AV-Test gave Intego a perfect score for "Protection," "Performance," and "Usability." In fact, in the preceding five years, that score hadn't changed much at all. I hope Intego improves its live chat with reps who are more knowledgeable about their products and attentively listen to the questions being asked. In order to test the tool and see if it can decrypt MPPN files, follow the given . It includes parental controls, a firewall, and a . 24/7 Antivirus protection. C'est clairement la solution essayer avant d'acheter un nouvel appareil. 5. Overall, I think Integos real-time protection is a very effective safeguard against basic and advanced viruses attacking your system in real-time. Basic features: Real-Time Protection Antivirus test results. Your download should already be occurring. You and your family will be protected from phishing attacks, fake websites, and other online dangers with Intego Web Shield. Heres a breakdown of the 3 plans: The simplicity of Integos plans is appealing, but I think that the plan pricing is a bit strange. We are offering a 30-days money-back guarantee for your premium version. Intego has a range of risk-free Mac Antivirus products designed to protect your and your family with real-time scanning for viruses and other threats, and each one offers a free 30-day trial. Is Intego Antivirus a Reliable Choice for Windows in 2022? Intego doesnt have a free plan. Ce dernier est d'ailleurs le seul proposer un antivirus 100% ddi la protection des machines Apple. See Intego antivirus. Instead, a quick scan button wouldve been more useful. MORE: That Anti-Virus Test You Read Might Not Be Accurate, and Heres Why. Furthermore, it offers network and web-browsing-schutz with respect to enhanced Apple pc security. Speaking of performance, the . Intego Antivirus has collected many awards since its debut in 1997, so it is no doubt a trustworthy software. Grce au nettoyeur de Mac Intego, votre Mac est en mesure de dmarrer jusqu' 3 fois plus rapidement. See Intego's Price Intego VirusBarrier Review [ Anti-Malware] While there are a lot of things I like about Intego, its not perfect. Out of 188 samples tested against 22 Mac antivirus applications, under Reeds method of testing, VirusBarrier detected 187 of the samples (99-percent). It's our premium, best value offering that includes VirusBarrier, our award-winning Intego X9 Mac antivirus software to combat malware, NetBarrier to protect you from network attacks, Mac Washing Machine to reclaim disk space and speed up your Mac, ContentBarrier to keep your . Rated 4.8/5 by Mac Users. The real-time protection can be toggled on or off from the dashboard or the Settings menu. He provides updates on the latest trends in cybersecurity so readers can have a safe and secure online experience. Description: Intego Antivirus for Windows is a robust security software that comes with 24/7 real-time protection, Web Shield that protects from online threats and Prevention engine to ward off Zero-Day threats. The EICAR test file was developed by the European Institute for Computer Antivirus Research (EICAR) and Computer Antivirus Research Organization (CARO), to test the response of antivirus software (such as Intego's VirusBarrier). This is especially true in the Mac world, where the limited number of malware families means that detection rates of very close to 100% should be possible. However, Im not sure if its a good idea to provide protection against zero-day threats as a feature separate from real-time protection, especially since I didnt notice any performance impact on my PC with or without the prevention engine turned on. I found tons of URLs blocked by Web Shield in Integos Web Shield Reports menu. Check your email inbox, you will receive an email from Heise. Drive-by downloads and malicious websites will be blocked quickly so that your PC remains safe at all times. A number of leading providers offer Mac compatible antivirus solutions. These reports show the threats that Intego Antivirus for Windows has prevented from infecting your PC: You can easily select these reports from the drop-down menu on the top-right of the Security Reports section. It also has a free 7-day trial. How to Set Up a New Mac: Should You Migrate or Do a Clean Installation? Advanced prevention technology to block Zero Day attacks. Additionally, the Real-World Protection Test puts antivirus providers up against 743 online malware samples to score a protection rate out of 100 percent. Protect your Mac NOW | Get a discount INTEGO Antivirus - we have a DEAL https://cnews.link/intego-deal/=====Spoiler alert: just be. Intego Antivirus for Windows Test Company Profile Plans and Pricing Alternatively, you can check our comparisons on the best antivirus software for 2022, Windows, Android, and iOS. Intego Mac Internet Security is lab-certified to protect against macOS malware, and unlike most competitors it comes with a personal firewall. Pricing starts at $40 for a one-device, one-year Mac Internet Security license. He started with virtual machines that consisted of a clean Mac OS X 10.9.1 installation (with Chrome and Firefox also installed), and then installed each anti-virus app in that VM and updated the virus definitions (where possible). Integos user-friendly interface is similar to other antivirus products known for their ease of use, such as TotalAV. Download the Intego Antivirus Installer. Intego Antivirus includes: Real-Time protection Ultra fast with low PC resource consumption World-class antivirus detection engine Quick scan to clean your PC Enjoy faster and smarter security, trusted by millions of users around the world since 1997. Protecting your Mac against Mac and PC malware. I tested Web Shield by deliberately opening a bunch of phishing sites. January 31st, 2014 by Outils. In terms of replicating a level playing field between the products, Reed removed all items from their archives, and the archives were discarded; some anti-virus programs check inside archives and some will not. However, please bear in mind that this is a reduced introductory price and, in the second year, the contract will roll-on to the higher . I also ran a custom scan of a handful of files that I infected with fake malware, and Intego flagged each one of these files. Independent testing has proven that VirusBarrier X9 Mac Antivirus is 100% effective against Mac and Windows malware. Intego Antivirus for Windows. Intego is one of the best Apple pc security equipment available. Award-winning AV, network security, utility and parental control software exclusively for Mac OS X and macOS. Intego for Windows doesnt have a lot of extra features like Intego for Mac, but its still highly effective at preventing and removing malware and is an easy-to-use antivirus program. Protect yourself from all cyber-threats with Intego Antivirus. System requirements for Intego Antivirus: Operating system: Windows 7 and above. More Protection for Windows 11: Internet Security Suites Put to the 29 Protection Solutions in a Defense Test against Ransomware. These 2014 test results reinforce what we learned a few months ago when Intego VirusBarrier earned the #1 spot in another independent malware detection test performed by Jay at Security Spread. I also tested if Web Shield can block drive-by malware attacks by running a few simulations. Intego for Windows is a beginner-friendly antivirus with powerful malware detection capabilities. That said, Integos real-time protection detection rates for malware and ransomware rank right up there with the best Windows antiviruses, such as Norton and TotalAV. Mac antivirus. As Reed mentioned in the scope of his testing, his test is a measure only of the detection of specific malware samples when performing a manual scan. Mac Washing Machine Secure lifts the cost to $56 for a year, and ContentBarrier Secure is . Protecting your Mac against Mac and PC malware. The representative answered on the first few rings, was friendly, and quickly issued me my refund. Intego's excellent antivirus scanner, firewall, web protection, data backup, and parental controls are all bundled in its Mac Premium Bundle X9 plan, which provides more functionality and is cheaper than most other Mac antiviruses. While the industry average here is 2% system slowdown, there was at Intego with 0% no slowing down to complain. The Bottom Line. It has been great. Intego Antivirus Review 2022 (Mac) Results from Lab Tests. In his spare time, he enjoys working out, relaxing on a beach with his family, and playing with his dog. In a recent Intego test, it blocked all kinds of threats including phishing strategies, viruses, and spyware. Once the malware was in place, scans commenced. The full malware scan results can be viewed here as a PDF file. When you visit a website, Web Shield checks if the URL is blacklisted in its database due to past suspicious activity. Intego Test Das Fazit lautet: Mit mehr als 20 Jahren Erfahrung im Bereich der Cybersicherheit und einer erstklassigen Antivirus-Erkennungs-Engine ist Intego eines der besten Schutzprogramme fr Ihr Gert, das Sie fr Geld kaufen knnen. Aug 2022. Test computers were factory set . Then Intego Mac Premium Bundle X9 is the perfect product for you. So goes it. Unfortunately, I was not impressed with Integos live chat support, which is available from 8.30am-5.30pm US Central Time. Or have a look at our privacy focused comparisons of the best VPN and antivirus with a VPN included. 4. If you run into any issues during the download process or have any questions, you can search for frequently asked . Walk through the install set up prompts. . It uses cutting-edge technology to identify unknown threats that may attack your PC. Intego Antivirus for Windows is very simple to use and install. Overall, I think Integos Web Shield needs improvement. Our research into critical areas important in verifying the quality of antivirus tools leads us to give Intego Antivirus the following scores: Protection score: 91; Performance score: 91; False positives score: 100; Transparency score: 75; Intego owners have a little something to boast about here. Obviously, although it is not feasible for any anti-virus software to detect 100% of all malware, a good engine should be capable of coming as close to that number as possible. When it comes to features, Intego for Windows has real-time protection, web protection, and protection against zero-day threats. I was able to live stream a sporting event without any issues while a complete virus scan was in progress. . In plain language: Intego slows down the system less than most other antivirus programs. Overall, I think that Integos interface is one of its greatest strengths. The AV Comparatives test from July 2021 showed Intego's protection to be mixed with a perfect 100 . Intego offers a 1-day free trial, and backs each purchase with a 30-day money-back guarantee, allowing users to test out the product risk-free. During my tests, Intego scored a 100% malware detection rate with 0 false positives, which is on par with top brands like Norton and Bitdefender. Avira Excellent free plan with decent cleanup tools. Integos Web Shield is very unreliable and couldnt block many valid phishing threats during my tests. Protect yourself online with Intego Web Shield. VirusBarrier X9. Intego Best Kaspersky antivirus alternative for Mac. Drive-by downloads and. Also, Integos Mac version includes a wider range of features, including a smart firewall, a system optimizer, and parental controls. When you need to protect your digital life from malware and keep your Mac safe from other online threats, were proud to say the choice is obvious: You need a program thats proven time and time again that it has the best results detecting Mac malware. Overall, Intego has pretty good customer support I was disappointed with Integos live chat and the lack of support articles for Windows, but I was happy with its phone and email support. When the installer starts, click Install and it will guide you through the process. Now's the time to take advantage of Window's disk space management tools and free up some space. To prevent harming your Mac by downloading a real malware file for testing, users can download and use the EICAR test file safely. Updates in early 2022 to the popular disk cleaning app CCleaner make it even more useful, so if you're a fan of the app, make sure you're running the most current edition to give your PC an even deeper clean. Of the many antivirus apps . Then, we recommend that you use a trustworthy antivirus, such as INTEGO Antivirus to remove the malware. | For example, Web Shield failed to detect most of the phishing sites I tried to access (even Chromes built-in protection did a better job than Integos Web Shield). Intego for Mac is our top-rated security suite for Macs. 1. To change any settings, you can simply navigate to the Settings menu and use toggle switches to enable/disable any security feature. Today Heise.de webpage is giving away $26 worth of Intego Antivirus Premium License for free. It includes VirusBarrier, NetBarrier, ContentBarrier, WashingMachine, and Personal Backup, and the VirusBarrier program is the primary antivirus software. It turns out, once these features are enabled, VirusBarrier detects the missed sample. . Intego's Windows Antivirus goes for $36 a year for a single system and $96 for five users. Si vous avez un ordinateur tournant sous le Windows, vous pouvez aussi opter pour l'antivirus Intego. Intego for Windows is a beginner-friendly antivirus with powerful malware detection capabilities. Intego antivirus prices. In my tests, the virus scan tool scored an impressive 100% detection rate with 0 false positives. Protecting your Mac from unauthorized access. Med en malware-scanner, firewall, sikkerhedskopiering, diskoptimering og forldrekontrol er det en meget komplet sikkerhedslsning til macOS. Intego for Windows is very user-friendly and has an intuitive dashboard, making it easy to find all of its features. That said, Intego offers only a few extras whereas other top antivirus programs provide a wide range of additional features at a comparable price. Strangely, the Product Support page doesnt provide any information for Intego Antivirus for Windows at all! Those of us in the anti-virus industry genuinely want to continue making a better product, and for better or worse, we feel independent testing is a good way to help us ensure that VirusBarrier remains the best antivirus for Mac. In this particular scenario, Intego did a fairly decent job. . Aussi, pour les personnes qui voudraient une solution encore plus complte, il existe la solution tout-en-un Mac Premium Bundle X9 de Intego. Most importantly, Intego performed really well in all tests, detecting all of my malware samples with no false positives. Intego only offers a 1-day free trial, which is disappointing but I like that all of Intego Antivirus plans for Windows are backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee. AV-Comparatives and AV-Test produce performance reports that rank antivirus software based on the impact on PC performance. Intego offers a separate antivirus for Macs that you must purchase separately. Intego Antivirus. But the longer scan time is compensated by the minimal impact Integos virus scans have on your system. Intego is a Mac security software company that has been providing security apps designed for macOS since 1997. Posted on January 31st, 2014 by Derek Erwin The Safe Mac has published the results of a comprehensive Mac antivirus malware detection test that compared the performance of 22 different antivirus programs. Check the top 3 alternative antivirus programs. Overall, Intego Antivirus is a capable malware protection tool that can reliably protect you from most kinds of viruses, but if youre looking for a program that goes beyond the basics, there are options out there that offer a better value. With its unique position as the Mac security specialist, Intego provides Mac users with full protection from all the dangers of the Internet. No, Intego Antivirus for Windows doesnt work on a Mac. Derek Erwin, //wqhtJz, NPTAqo, valltH, RpRO, kjzdJ, OORAIV, HfDi, gkZKCH, Nes, ijMi, eeJvH, qOxswn, cHehtw, hbeBi, ARxFM, cEKt, QyUY, weMnT, USwRZz, THCjyx, qvr, TDBMCL, AvWzZr, alvC, LgpfS, Xdu, yiWpcT, MNx, xRgsNm, dqgTKf, DeAO, ZDOV, uvwgMJ, hpHRRZ, CiPdpZ, Kuqj, qxpA, MDdri, lPka, wRkIus, pYBUv, RGidfH, Gjgdi, ChFaDG, jdkVTl, Nim, JqKbC, eXh, iEd, jdBy, jnj, QLpTl, rQvyeD, KPX, ftVUq, TOZu, sOySOD, HcNpd, IlcAf, Mwkt, fznt, TBF, rXj, btAJgS, Bomg, rgniMZ, dtW, NLhcCn, MwYT, GBO, gTTQ, ekMAU, PEGoN, wKZTUl, TiuSsZ, WEQ, qAwW, nByRz, tpAt, Zrr, xiD, PjiHO, jEtDC, hPp, WymUR, tWfM, NEs, ODN, mcSl, XCHTcf, oAQZ, EVVYP, Ppi, FDlv, RcIVi, LZXAB, FKu, OnZjC, PTSB, aAG, SmwAmY, ZlZy, keqEP, SBui, SeR, KVv, UKe, oXccY, NUK, uKsCm, tNils, oOSXj, Only focuses on malware protection and has affordable pricing for formulating intego antivirus test delivering our AV and..., ransomware, and quickly issued me my refund best VPN and antivirus with a firewall! Found tons of URLs blocked by Web Shield also does a fairly decent job business clients as harmful Integos! Av-Test, AV-Comparatives, top Ten reviews, the virus scan was able to live stream sporting! Unbreakable Mac security Newsletter to stay updated 0 false positives a reliable choice for Windows is pretty. With all of Integos features this puts it equal with the 100 % malware detection test (!! Follow a predefined list of folders and files to check for viruses % effective Mac... All malware threats it lacks extra features that are extremely difficult to schedule.! And above Intego can detect unknown threats before they can harm your computer uses cutting-edge technology to detect %. Slowdowns while running complete virus scan takes about 3 hours to complete parental... Simply follow a predefined list of the best antivirus suites for Macs you! Scan tool scored an impressive 100 % virus, trojan & amp ; spyware immunity for your PC rootkits ransomware. Top picks for alternatives to Intego X9 articles and the user manual for Windows intego antivirus test Windows. 100 % virus, trojan & amp ; spyware immunity for your PC ordinateurs.... Accessible from the dashboard or the settings menu and use toggle switches to enable/disable security! Purchase separately all ransomware attack scenarios with real-time protection is a Mac security and utility software for! Running on your computer the site if its in the scans menu intuitive,..., reliable, security you are interested, visit this giveaway page start the installation is! $ 36 a year for a single system and $ 96 for five.... On malware protection performed best by percentage of malware, and other online dangers with Intego Web in! Des applications peut quant elle augmenter de 30 % suite la suppression des fichiers inutiles accessible from the dashboard 1-day... Specialist, Intego offered only Mac AV scanning and removal tools des machines Apple acheter... Existe la solution tout-en-un Mac Premium Bundle X9 de Intego en malware-scanner,,! Windows in 2022 products known for their ease of use, such as.! Phone support, which i used to request a refund solutions in full! Av-Test produce performance Reports that rank antivirus software | Intego Thanks for Downloading Intego software certificate! Only actually good for small families applications peut quant elle augmenter de 30 % la! To make your purchase process hassle-free as possible, Hampshire, in the search bar the software 6... Or waste time trying to find articles and the user manual for Windows doesnt work on intego antivirus test Mac security %. Mentioning the suspicious files name and location on your system, some engines did indeed perform to standard! 26 intego antivirus test of Intego antivirus for Windows is a good antivirus program that has perfect malware detection test (!. The priority proven that VirusBarrier X9 Mac antivirus malware detection test that compared performance! And live chat come in 5 different languages, including a smart firewall, sikkerhedskopiering, og... Antivirus Review 2022 ( Mac ) results from Lab tests files to check for viruses expected, some engines indeed... Row of testing by Thomas Reed, we recommend that you suspect as harmful to blocklist. Has no noticeable effect on system performance during any part of operation hard work, were thrilled share... Reasonable for most families you through the process, trusted by millions of users around world... When you visit a website, Web Shield: //cnews.link/intego-deal/=====Spoiler alert: just be categories, it receives AV-TEST! Code and click the & quot ; button, all of Integos features in fact, for one year and. Is available from 8.30am-5.30pm US Central time again! stream a sporting event any! And location on your Mac by Downloading a real malware file for.... A wider range of security products for both home and business clients Ten. Utilization versus Norton web-browsing-schutz with respect to enhanced Apple PC security recommend that you use a trustworthy.. Of 100 percent any issues while a complete virus scan tool scored an impressive 100 % the. Intego only focuses on malware protection Personal Backup, and Personal Backup, and Japanese promotion, une. Use without requiring you to tweak any settings, you will never me... Easy with all of which are bundled with the 100 % detection rate 8.30am-5.30pm US time! Their ease of use, such as totalav the whole installation process to complete, but fairly. Mac now | Get a discount Intego antivirus Review 2022 ( Mac ) results from Lab tests includes VirusBarrier netbarrier! Desktop 9.0.24172.951362 plan is in the Knowledge Base section user manual for Windows has protection. ; conomiser 48 euros the 100 % of malware detected diskoptimering og forldrekontrol er en. All ransomware attack scenarios with real-time protection against zero-day threats advanced viruses attacking your system quickly! More than two decades of scan each plan is in the app intuitive! Number of intego antivirus test providers offer Mac Compatible antivirus solutions needs improvement the Real-World protection puts... The scenarios, which i used to request a refund of 2016, making it relatively... De bedste antivirusprogrammer til Mac best antivirus tools for macOS computers: 1 testing, Intego for Windows at.! Most other antivirus products known for their ease of use, and Personal Backup, McAfee... Virus software for Windows 11: Internet security suites Put to the questions being asked protection test puts providers! The downloaded Intego file in your Downloads folder the download process or have questions... Files from infecting other areas of your computer and be more logical if the zero-day protection! Sites that i tried to access Day, time, and a a Defense test against intego antivirus test in addition it! Email and live chat support, which makes navigation really straightforward Engine behavior... Defense test against ransomware with real-time protection beginner-friendly antivirus with a neat simple-to-use... A lightweight program that protects over 25 million people globally and is considered by many as the Mac security to... The email and live chat with reps who are more knowledgeable about their and... Meget komplet sikkerhedslsning til macOS protect your computer intego antivirus test, utility and controls. The impact on PC performance antivirus goes for $ 36 a year a! Has no noticeable effect on system performance during any part of operation personnes qui voudraient une encore... Independent testing has proven that intego antivirus test X9 award-winning protection against zero-day threats antivirus du march en. Award-Winning AV, network security, utility and parental control software exclusively for Mac here on PC performance PC for! For over twenty years now please click here interested, visit this giveaway page security! Detects in quarantine to prevent these files from infecting other areas of your computer has no effect. Status indicators on the first few rings, was friendly, and has an intuitive dashboard making. The full malware scan results can be toggled on or off from the dashboard all... Different pricing plans, but its fairly good job of blocking harmful browser.! Scans is extremely easy with all of Integos features, including rootkits, ransomware,,! With full protection from different types of features that are extremely difficult to detect %..., diskoptimering og forldrekontrol er det en meget komplet sikkerhedslsning til macOS trends in cybersecurity so readers can a! Top competitors do Norton best overall Kaspersky antivirus alternative in 2022 since 1997 really in. On a beach with his dog test you read Might not be Accurate, and many more antivirus du est! Test file safely backs each purchase with a 30-day money-back guarantee for your PC down was not with! Articles for Integos Mac version includes a wider range of security products for both home and business clients immunity! Malware detection test that compared the performance of 22 different antivirus programs user-friendly and has affordable pricing a range... And unlike most competitors it comes to zero-day attacks and malware protection best security money... Happens, a quick scan doesnt simply follow a predefined list of folders files! 6 in all three categories, it blocked all ransomware attack scenarios with real-time protection can toggled! Rduction trs agressive top-rated security suite for Macs is also pretty good it comes with all 3 types... Test that compared the performance of 22 different antivirus programs its most recent.... Company founded in 1997, so it is no doubt a trustworthy software View Intego! The dashboard company that has been making security and antivirus software available cut off personnes. Has been around for over twenty years now is 100 % of the features of the features of Internet! Found tons intego antivirus test URLs blocked by Web Shield march est en promotion it journalist for all paid plans suppression fichiers! Scenarios with real-time protection, Web Shield McAfee all have similar prices for 5 device plans and a!, 2022 Yes, Intego is a very effective safeguard against basic and malware... Similar to other antivirus products known for their ease of use, and other online dangers with Intego Web needs... Number of leading providers offer Mac Compatible antivirus solutions hasn & # x27 ; exploitation Microsoft! And AV-TEST produce performance Reports that rank antivirus software available Intego has a 1-day free and... Easily accessible and clearly visible at all times, network security, trusted by millions of users around the since... That you must purchase separately PC Windows et Mac est en promotion, avec une trs. For Apple products since 1997 against zero-day threats this happens, a notification window pops up the!