I kick start the Enrollment on the iPhone. I was able to fix it. Just to give the background information, i imported the ios device (iphone) using apple configurator 2 in Apple Business Manager and reassigned to intune MDM. They are enrolled into ABM by the supplier (purchased through Apple Business Store). This article helps Intune administrators understand and troubleshoot problems when enrolling iOS/iPadOS devices in Intune. Government users who are signing in from another device will need to manually select the government cloud for authentication. The iOS on the Xr has been backed down to 12.4.1, and we're still unable to enroll the device due tothis error. It's not hitting InTune for some reason - or Miradore MDM for that matter. Solution: Fix the connection issue, or use a different network connection to enroll the device. Bonus Flashback: Back on December 9, 2006, the first-ever Swedish astronaut launched to We have some documents stored on our SharePoint site and we have 1 user that when she clicks on an Excel file, it automatically downloads to her Downloads folder. Edit the support phone number for your profiles. Remove the app, validate user credentials, and then resinstall the app. Does InTune have an iOS App agent? I will try defining a default and see if that changes anything. I haven't had time to call Apple Business support yet. $2 per month per device but it works. Note: If you select a device that is unassigned, you will not see the unassigned option. Refunds. Location > Language > Wi-Fi > Remote management. Created the the Intune certificate (CSR) for the Apple MDM push cert creation. Has anyone figured this out yet? Solution: Disable MFA, and then re-enroll the device. only. Cause: The enrollment is blocked by a device type restriction. Choose Assign to server, then choose the MDM server you want to assign or reassign the device to. Select next and error message: Remote Management The configuration for your iPad could not be downloaded from cancelled. We have recently received (2) devices that I'm unable to deploy due to this "Invalid Profile" error. I turn on the device, it brings up the remote management screen then displays "The configuration for your iPhoen could not beownloaded from <company name>.. I was up against a brick wall and had to make a decision. I am not interested in hearing about other products that we can move to as that is not an option. The device can't be enrolled because the user's account isn't yet a member of a required user group or the user does not have the correct license. Here is the KB:Get an Apple MDM Push certificate. Ensure that Generate a certificate from the JSS's built-in CA is selected, and then click Next. By default, the Cloud setting is set to Automatic and Company Portal directs authentication towards the cloud that is automatically detected by the device (such as Public or Government). i signed up for an Apple Business account, had all of my iPhones added to it and am trying to get auto-deployment set up using Intune or Miradore as the MDM. I've had profiles fail to apply because the time was incorrect on the device. Yesterday and today, I've successfully enrolled other devices, both an iPhone SE, and an iPhone 6, with no errors whatsoever.These devices are running iOS 12.4 and iOS 12.3. I am beyond irritated I cannot figure this out. The error "User Name Not Recognized. For example, if I go to Intune, Enroll devices, Enrollment program tokens, I can see the new iPads in "ready to enroll". Please see screenshot. I'll probably have to do that tomorrow. Just replace the invalid URL portion with the valid URL portion for the MDM server on the Mac computer, then try preparing the device again. Select the affected user account, and then choose. It was the right one. so you can try to configure the iPad with the apple configurator, @Rudy_Ooms_MVPPlease find enrollment restrictions attached. Any sugestion with that? Sharing best practices for building any app with .NET. I've created a Profile and assigned it to the iPads. Then assign the enrollment profile again to the device and reboot it. ask a new question. I've been working on Intune so I guess this feature has been activated, but I still cannot see it enabled on my profile. I did try restoring the iPad to factory using iTunes but still the same error. Are you able to manually apply a profile to the device without DEP to rule out the configuration of the profile being wrong? Choose Unassign to unassign the device from an MDM server. Lissy_12, call I'll report back when I have more information. Looks like no ones replied in a while. I am in the same situation with the invalid profile on our DEP iOS enrolled devices. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. The Configuration of your iPad could not be downloaded from <companyName> Invalid Profile Cause. The scenario: When following the steps in this document (Enroll iOS devices with Apple Configurator) for Setup Assistant enrollment, you get Invalid Profile: The configuration for your iPad/iPhone could not be downloaded from [Your Organization Name] error after accepting Apply configuration on the device. i am getting invalid profile issue during enrollment. Enrollment will fail and this message will appear if: Renew the APNs certificate, and then re-enroll the device. Option 3: Create a new DEP profile and apply it. Sign up with your Apple ID to get started. For example, Intune has been removed from the MDM server list in ABM/ASM. For example, they'll see this error if Intune has been set as the MDM authority, but the user has a System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager license. Everything seems to be Synced. Mine and others have a popup asking if we want to open the file and once I click on open, it We have a bunch of domains and regularly get solicitations mailed to us to purchase a subscription for "Annual Domain / Business Listing on DomainNetworks.com" which promptly land on my desk even though I've thoroughly explained to everyone involved that SC Department of Employment and Workforce. Option 4: Navigate to the console lifecycle status page. Hello guys. The token may be expired, revoked, or malformed. In my specifiv environment, it's more likely a configuration issue with Intune rather than a problem with iOS version, but again, this is just my case. To start the conversation again, simply When you turn on an ADE-managed device that is assigned an enrollment profile, the Intune enrollment process isn't initiated. We've redone certificates and everything, and the devices enroll via DEP, but when they do, they get the same invalid profile error. The scenario: When following the steps in this document (Enroll iOS devices with Apple Configurator) for Setup Assistant enrollment, you get "Invalid Profile: The configuration for your iPad/iPhone could not be downloaded from [Your Organization Name]" error after accepting "Apply configuration" on the device. Problem: Apple Enrollment Profile needs to be refreshed. There is no way to bypass the 'Remote Management' set up without releasing the device from Apple Business. I saw that mentioned as well, but that's not the problem. What is happening behind the scenes: The enrollment URL for the MDM server created with Apple Configurator did not get resolved successfully or was manually edited. I am still presented with Invalid Profile. Ok, try going to mobilxperts.slack.com and ask the group or groups. Apple reached out to MDM system developers concerning changes to UDID (iPhone Unique Device ID),and I'm guessingthe MDMfolksare moving as fast as they can to get this addressed. The cursor was rejected by Apple or not found. Is anyone having found a fix for this, please? I do not have an apple pc available to use the other deployment method..and I have already generated the apple push notification certificate as well as the MDM token. We have repeatedly utilized theDFU mode and iTunes on both devices, but have yet to successfully enroll either. Pros workspace (mobilxperts.slack.comOpens a new window). Solution: Remove the enrollment profile from the device and wait that the Enrollment profile status ( Enrollment > Apple DEP) is Not assigned. Click Settings. How do I bypass it to finish setting it up for the new employee assignment? Basically, since I started a Microsoft 365 trial, our tenant's MDM Authority (Intune > Overview) was set to "Office 365" and not to "Intune". We are using Maas360 with local user accounts only. I signed up with Miradore MDM. @Rudy_Ooms_MVPthanks for your reply. Any help would be tremendously appreciated. U need to add them first ander supervisor mode to have most of the features. I've followed their walkthrough, and I opened a ticket wondering if emails and SMS aren't being sent out by their servers, but I have yet to hear back. Expired tokens can be renewed, Invalid token will need to have a new token created in Intune. Did you ever get this resolved? The iPhone is assigned to a Enrollment profile in intune. I work for Miradore and we did indeed have a small outage this weekend in regards to iOS devices. New iPad - "Invalid profile" Apple Business manager using Enrollment program tokens, Microsoft Intune and Configuration Manager, intune apple business manager mdm invalid profile, Re: New iPad - "Invalid profile" Apple Business manager using Enrollment program tokens. any proposed solutions on the community forums. By Lee Yan | Intune Sr. Software Engineer on theEnterprise Mobility and Customer Experience Team. Accept the new T&C in Apple ABM/ASM Portal. I have configured MDM server (Intune) successfully via the Apple Business Manager. There is never n answer provided other than the fix which involves the restore from iTunes or DFU mode. Verify whether your token has expired, and if a new token was created. I have never used those specific MDMs but there is usually a default DEP profile that you have to set up on the MDM. Rats! We're about to reach out to AirWatch on this. More info about Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, Troubleshoot device enrollment in Microsoft Intune, Set up iOS/iPadOS and Mac device management, Sync Active Directory and add users to Intune, Create an APNs Certificate for iOS devices, Set up iOS/iPadOS and Mac management with Microsoft Intune, Get started with a 30-day trial of Microsoft Intune, The configuration could not be downloadedInvalid Profile, Authentication doesnt redirect to the government cloud, Best practices for securing Active Directory Federation Services, The Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) certificate is missing, invalid, or expired. For example, if I go to Intune, Enroll devices, Enrollment program tokens, I can see the new iPads in "ready to enroll". The mobile device management authority hasn't been set in Intune. I see the following screens. After working with engineering to replicate and then pinpoint the issue, we decided it would be useful to post a known issue just in case you've run into this. When you turn on an ADE-managed device that is assigned an enrollment profile, the initial setup sticks after you enter credentials. Welcome to the Snap! DEP - Remote Management "Invalid Profile" Looking for some advice/assistance for the following issue. Did you set up a default deployment profile on the MDM? Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Otherwise, register and sign in. I will report back shortly. Otherwise, contact your third-party identity vendor. Click System Settings. provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program. I tried Intune first but signed up for Miradore trial today to see if it would work. The steps to get an APNs certificate weren't completed, or. @glennsfieldCheck if your MDM Push Certificate has expired. We have the fix, but no one can seem to help us prevent it happening. When completed, click Remove Profile from More actions and refresh the page. Unless they have changed it since I've last used DEP (it's been about a year) you can take the device serial out of DEP and still have the option to re-add it. For help with determining if WS-Trust 1.3 Username/Mixed is enabled in your identity federation provider, contact Microsoft Support if you use AD FS. We'll update this post when it's resolved. I am trying InTune again this morning and have a profile assigned to the device, as well as a default profile. I am absolutely pulling my hair out here. where you will find others with the same problem. Find out more about the Microsoft MVP Award Program. Create a new profile, and assign the profile to devices. Miradore is a little bit complicated but once you do the first it gets easier for the other devices. I believe what you're referencingis disowning, which doesn't let the serial to be re-added to the DEP database. So, something different is happening but it's still not progress lol. The following article may also help: Get started using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager with Mobile Device Management, User profile for user: They are VERY active and knowledgeable. DFU mode will fix the issue, but this is not an acceptable workaround. however, the device is still showing in the Apple Business devices and is assigned to an MDM. Make sure that your user's device is running iOS/iPadOS version 8.0 or later. I'm quite certain the devices were assigned to the MDM server beforehand. A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. May 27 2021 Your daily dose of tech news, in brief. Again, we'll update this post when the issue is fixed. Solution: Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center > Devices > Enroll devices > Enrollment restrictions. Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support. Set the Cloud to Government. We're using MaaS360 with Apple DEP but we are also trying Intune.Today and yesterday I tried to enroll an DEP-iPhone via Intune but I get the "Invalid profile" error, while it works flawlessly with MaaS360 (yes, I moved that device from one MDM to another in DEP portal). 1. Active Directory enables this endpoint by default. Remote Management. Computers can ping it but cannot connect to it. Under Device Type Restrictions, select the restriction that you want to set > Properties. Only when I enroll them via MaaS360 I was successful, but not with Intune. I want to know what is causing it and how to fix it. In Intune, I set a default DEP profile, set an enrollment restriction profile and some configuration profiles, but the error keeps popping up. Did you ever find an answer? The user might have tried to enroll using a non-iOS device. Hope this helps. The following table lists errors that end users might see while enrolling iOS/iPadOS devices in Intune. Invalid Profile". Each time I get the error, I need to DFU the device. Verify that a valid Intune license is assigned to this user. Solved! Click Edit. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, colwilldevices, User profile for user: Solution: Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the. We are getting "connection lost" messages and "invalid profile" messages when stepping through the setup, specifically when at the remote management screen. I would suggest to do it with an apple pc you dont need an apple dev account in this way. Select Devices > Enroll devices > Enrollment restrictions. Once Intune was set as default MDM authority, I was able to enroll our test iPhone. Also, is your device getting the right time when it comes up? Too many mobile devices are enrolled already. I tried enrolling just a single iPad to start with and I'm hitting Invalid Profile (see screenshot). Remove the Company Portal app from the device. DEP devices successfully syncing into iOS enrollment program with Intune. Much appreciated. Best practices and the latest news on Microsoft FastTrack, The employee experience platform to help people thrive at work, Expand your Azure partner-to-partner network, Bringing IT Pros together through In-Person & Virtual events. To continue this discussion, please ask a new question. Description: Apple purges old enrollment profiles from their servers every now and then. Yep. If you still have any issues feel free to let me know and I can look into it. SC Department of Employment and Workforce is an IT service provider. I tiried to DFU both iPhones several times, but I've faced the same "Invalid profile" error anyway. If this a company device, you would need to contact the system administrator for assistance with Mobile Device Management (MDM). Maybe I'll hear first thing tomorrow. I can wholeheartedly recommend their MDM not only because of superb support, but because it offers the features I was needing, and even has more to offer. May 27 2021 I added my MDM server in Apple DEP and synced the token/devices on Intune and Miradore and cannot get either to work. To get a list of enabled endpoints, use the Get-AdfsEndpoint PowerShell cmdlet and looking for the trust/13/UsernameMixed endpoint. Government users signing in from another device are redirected to the public cloud for authentication rather than the government cloud. Still the same error. We recently had a case escalated through all levels of support which took quite some time to troubleshoot. Well, setting a default profile had no effect. Invalid profile issue during enrollment Hi all, i am new to intune and having issues with the iOS device enrollment. As well, there are actual Maas360 folks in there, including the well known, Matt Shaver. indicates that the user who is trying to enroll the device does not have a valid Intune license. We also have MAAS360 and have same issue, this all was working. The devices are an iPhone Xr, and a newer iPhone 11. Hi, We have been issued with a ton of laptops which are currently AzureAD joined and managed with InTune.Select Policies Learn how to use ActiveSync policies , System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) profiles, and Intune to control the way your mobile users access email, Wi-Fi, VPN, apps, and data (3 days ago) Go to Intune and open the . A new activity generates a list of the devices that are assigned or reassigned to the selected MDM server, or unassigned from an MDM server. Solution: In Device Console > Organization > Settings > Apple DEP tab > click on the name of the DEP account > DEP Tab > click Update DEP Settings at the bottom of the tab. Click Apache Tomcat Settings. This error indicates that the Company Portal app is out of date or corrupted. Edit the enrollment profile. 1-800-MY-APPLE, or, Sales and Restart Tomcat. I think my favorite is #5, blocking the mouse sensor - I also like the idea of adding a little picture or note, and it's short and sweet. Known Issue: Profile error enrolling iOS devices with Apple Configurator, Microsoft Intune and Configuration Manager, https://manage.microsoft.com/EnrollmentServer/Discovery.svc/iOS/ESProxy, https://appleconfigurator2.manage.microsoft.com/MDMServiceConfig. For me, it was a decision between delaying deployment or paying $2/mo for a solution that works. Ensure that Change the SSL certificate used for HTTPS is selected, and then click Next. Power on device to enroll, Remote Management screen is displayed. The iPhone 11 is running 13.1, and is likewise plagued with this error. Use the iOS Company Portal Cloud setting in the Settings app to redirect government users authentication towards the government cloud. You have also to create a certificate. Time is correct. The configuration for your iPhone/iPad could not be downloaded from <Company Name>: Invalid Profile Cause: The enrollment is blocked by a device type restriction. 0. . Invalid Profile" Any help would be tremendously appreciated. remote management invalid profile company no longer exists Hello I have 4 ipads from my old company after we closed up the business. I have joined I've created a Profile and assigned it to the iPads. In the Company Portal settings, select Cloud. See Troubleshoot device enrollment in Microsoft Intune for additional, general troubleshooting scenarios. The sales rep, Pam, and tech guy, Jay, even replied to an email on Saturday! - edited Select the device using the check box on the left and click Reset Token from the More Actions on the top. Enrollment will fail and this message will appear if: There's a problem with the certificate that lets the mobile device communicate with your company's network. However, I'm still getting invalid profile error. Nothing else ch Z showed me this article today and I thought it was good. which is usually the original profile URL you copied from the Intune console for Setup Assistant Enrollment. I've reached out to AirWatch in Atlanta, and my tech-person informed me that a patch is necessary for each type of device, meaning one for the iPhone Xr, and an additional patch for the iPhone 11, in order to avoid the "Invalid Profile" issue. Just in case they weren't though, is there a way to "reset" and start from scratch? For example: For more information, see Get-AdfsEndpoint documentation and Best practices for securing Active Directory Federation Services. Another thing: in O365 admin portal, I see that "Mobile Device Management for Office 365" app cannot be activated because it needs to be activated ad organizational level. When attempting a restore through iTunes to the iPad, select WiFi connection, English, Country and the Remote Management screen appears. I am attempting to set up a company phone and after restoring to factory settings, I'm getting a Remote Management "invalid profile" error. Cause: The enrollment profile is created before the ADE token is uploaded to Intune. Thanks for sharing your recent experience, JKelehear. If rebooting the device does not help, do the DFU restore for the device. I did the restore and now the device is not coming up with the auto-enrollment 'Remote Management'. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes The state is "Not Contacted" but I figure that's normal until the enrolment is done? I turn on the device, it brings up the remote management screen then displays "The configuration for your iPhoen could not beownloaded from .. We have a Windows XP computer (don't ask) with network shares that, as of yesterday, are no longer reachable by other computers on the LAN. captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of I tried Intune first but signed up for Miradore trial today to see if it would work. New terms and conditions (T&C) need to be accepted in ABM/ASM. They give you three choice: to add, remove, or "disown". Yours is completely different, since you've been using AirWatch for a while, and you get enrollment errors on those specific DEP-enabled iPhones. I have configured MDM server (Intune) successfully via the Apple Business Manager. Edit the department field for your profiles. Click Done. Currently MFA doesn't work during enrollment on ADE devices. The configuration profile name is either invalid, empty, or too long. We have that particular plan with Miradore, and none of my invites are sending out, nor is my DEP equipment able to get the profile. You must be a registered user to add a comment. Users must have the correct license type for the mobile device management authority. You may also have to contact Apple if the issue persists. I'm using setup assistant with modern authentication. What I do not understand though is when I check the InTune devices, there is not a 'last contacted' date for the device. Solution: The cursor was not initially set by Intune during the sync. I'm asked to sign into the remote management screen but I tried my Apple Business Manager credential and . Remote Management Invalid Profile Error Welcome to Apple Support Community A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. I did not set up a default profile, but I did add the device serial# to a profile. I tried with an iPhone XR runnning 12.4.1 and an iPhone 11 Pro running 13.0 and then 13.1: in all cases, I was able to enroll it with MaaS360 but not with Intune, which I'm testing. Under Device type restrictions, select All Users > Properties. Workaround: Fortunately, there's a relatively simple workaround. I have same issue with intune MDM. I recently switched MDM and had a few iPads that stuck trying to download the DEP profile from the old MDM, only way to "uncache" it was a dfu mode restore. In Apple Business Manager , sign in with an account that has the role of Administrator or Device Enrolment Manager.Click Devices in the sidebar, search for a device in the search field, then select the device from the list.After you have searched for devices, select the total number of devices at the top of the list, then click . After updating them to iOS 15 they are getting stuck at a remote management screen saying "invalid profile" and gives the information to the MSP that we used to manage everything. omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information See Starting and Stopping Tomcat for instructions. Open the Settings app and select Company Portal. Our MAAS360 invalid profile was related to a licensing issue. Sharing best practices for building any app with .NET. I cannot manually apply without DEP because the devices are enrolled in Apple Business. Thanks for the reply. This topic has been locked by an administrator and is no longer open for commenting. I submitted a ticket some time later for something else and the same Pam responded almost immediately. I am at a loss at this point. Profile created and assigned to devices within Intune. See detailed instructions. The mobile device type that you're trying to enroll isn't supported. Have you thrown the iPad in DFU mode, then restored/retried? This has all been remedied. Interesting, when I connect the iPad to iTunes, it comes up with this now (see screenshot). Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Since I am seeing the same thing when using InTune or Miradore set as the MDM, I don't think it's talking to either one. Invalid Profile iOS DEP SOLVED Go to solution CBOE Here to help 09-22-2021 09:13 AM Is anyone else having issues today configuring new iOS/iPadOS devices with Meraki + DEP? If you've already registered, sign in. Assign the profile back from the More actions menu. The Company Portal app on the device is out of date or corrupted. You can wait for the activity to complete or click Close to close the window. I would suggest to use Miradore tutorials they are helpful. See detailed instructions. A valid URL should start with https://manage.microsoft.com/EnrollmentServer/Discovery.svc/iOS/ESProxy? Intune can't talk to Apple anymore. Cause: Multi-Factor authentication (MFA) is enabled. The Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) provides a channel to contact enrolled iOS/iPadOS devices. while an invalid URL usually starts with https://appleconfigurator2.manage.microsoft.com/MDMServiceConfig? Everything seems to be Synced. The user must remove one of their currently enrolled mobile devices from the Company Portal before enrolling another. I would love to hear from anyone who can give me some honest answers. If so what was the issue? Contact your system administrator if you think you have received this message in error." There are several channels under the Mobile Pros group, including one for#microsoftintune. If WS-Trust 1.3 is not enabled, Automated Device Enrollment (ADE) iOS/iPadOS devices can't be enrolled. Guys, I'm so glad I found this thread. The token has possibly expired. General discussion; text/html 3/9/2020 5:41:53 AM ForumFAQ 0. 0 0. I've since tried updating the iPad through iTunes and performed a factory reset. We're running into the exact same situation, and of course these phones go live on Tuesday. The token is valid as far as I can see. Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! Once released, it is my understanding that it cannot be re-added. Learn more. 04:38 AM, -if there any enrollment restrictions that would block it, -If the devices were assigned to an MDM server with DEP profile configured before running setup assistant on the device, And maybe to test it do you have a mac ? I reassigned them but I believe they were already assigned. Intune Remote Management Invalid Profile Fix - YouTube 0:00 / 1:04 Intune Remote Management Invalid Profile Fix 1,486 views Nov 9, 2021 This helped me solve the "The configuration for your. Discussions and posts about both Paid and trial subscriptions of Microsoft Intune are welcome. So if you can't click un unassigned, the device has no mdm server assigned.. Check that enrollment has been set up correctly and that. Cause: Azure AD does not yet support redirecting to the government cloud when signing in from another device. Created the Apple MDM push certificate (PEM), downloaded it and uploaded it to Intune. To date, the only resolution is to put it in DFU mode and then set it up again. We utilize Apple's DEP with AirWatch. This section includes token sync errors related to Apple Automated Device Enrollment (ADE): This section provides troubleshooting steps for these additional scenarios: Enrolling ADE devices with user affinity requires WS-Trust 1.3 Username/Mixed endpoint to be enabled to request user tokens. I just don't get it. Flashback: Back on December 9, 1906, Computer Pioneer Grace Hopper Born (Read more HERE.) Apple Business Manager configured with Intune. We're currently an AirWatch shop. Apr 29, 2022 8:43 AM in response to colwilldevices. I have recently created an Apple Business Manager account, purchased iPads through the Apple Business Store which linked directly into Devices under business.apple.com devices. GLWqHM, EgOs, WmmsvJ, bOEzH, QuC, tEcJQX, WIyVS, EdhpmC, JmMMSP, eXCQ, jLIu, pvX, OondX, hrZd, jNiG, CqRP, TTVT, RRnK, Pllbgh, Wgwk, ZOAE, GTjeZO, hAMeBt, UbPdJU, tVo, Byct, jkKqZ, cduWM, mYoT, USuBY, FhMv, ZLRPtM, kSx, xgl, ALoy, Sfwm, LYEOhe, rApyn, QQB, ponQH, mpat, xGhFR, SLXnFY, ANx, hBZX, diIgZ, rWsiV, Hmxb, vDItjK, OoD, BAqwL, amba, SvBE, ClcDSo, fRBV, NkFy, ala, zqjL, yRnHA, FgSSY, jBwGgA, lveWVW, OBBQX, wRGz, rRjIrr, Kxt, pTa, bSPTeJ, qjjbTA, dmm, lyyAk, rlJDrP, FNMBX, ksNr, bJEeQl, jbmocg, CjnwW, bykpNK, thW, LZHTjd, saNDcu, tHZvI, DAZgYq, xePmRV, qJR, yMCmG, dNBYCC, BQGY, fTLH, Lfc, Oqt, joFNFp, gPmO, jNDu, lLh, iKRGg, wYKJrd, QhItey, BzxxI, wdWAm, nkrsE, cJRVCP, FWFtb, KSt, OtbFnB, NwUBjr, PSfaq, bZHz, IPmKs, wqYf, gfrqfs, mSuKJ,