Let cool for a few minutes, then puree. I love that your 4-year-old liked it. Lightly sweet . Have you tried a Red Thai Curry Soup before? Saut 1-2 minutes more. For this carrot soup recipe, I thought Id add red lentils for protein and nutrition, plus a good amount of curry powder for loads of flavor. Serves:4Prep Time:10-20 minutesCook time:40 minutes, 4 cloves garlic, crushed (will puree soup later), Optional: 1 tsp fish sauce (I love it but dont need it! Couldnt quite fit all 4C of vegetable broth in my Mini just filled it to the 1/2 mark. Colder, Watermelon Feta Salad! Blend to the desired consistency. Yum!!! While the vegetables are roasting continue with the rest of the soup. Add the carrots and sweet potato and saut another 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and red curry paste and cook 2-3 minutes until garlic becomes fragrant. Cover and cook on low 8 hours. Throw everything in, push a couple of buttons, wait awhile, done. Im so glad it was a hit for you, Anne! Stir until combined. Heat in a microwaveable bowl or the container, just remove the lid. Heat, stirring occasionally for 15 to 20 minutes until lentils, potatoes and carrots are cooked through. I love fresh cilantro, green onions and lime wedges. Mine wont touch ANY soup with a 10-foot pole. Step 2. Ill have to make it again and double check the salt. But if you decide to try it with the garlic please report back! Next add in the diced sweet potato, carrots, and all the spices. Stir to combine. 5 Stars. Allow soup to cool before transferring to a blender or using a hand blender. Thanks! Im s glad you liked it; thank you for your review! Hit the "Saute" button on your Instant Pot. Stir sweet potato and lentils into onion mixture, then add broth and 1 tsp. Actually, add simple to that, too. Let simmer for 20 minutes, then remove from heat. Check check. Your email address will not be published. Cant wait to check out some of your other recipes. Sweet potatoes, carrots, and apples are pureed with red lentils and seasoned with ginger, cumin, and chili powder for this warm and flavorful winter soup. The Instant Pot take about 10 minutes to warm up and then will start cooking. Bring the soup to a low boil over medium-high heat and then reduce the heat to medium-low. Love the coconut milk addition. 1 large onion; 2 fat cloves of garlic; 2 tsp cumin powder; 1 tsp paprika; 2 tsp coriander powder; 1/2 tsp hot chilli powder; 350g peeled sweet potatoes; 450g peeled carrots; 150g dried red lentils; 1 litre vegetable stock (2 . Thai Red Curry Recipe from Cookie and Kate, Things I Learned this Weekend Episode 1. I topped my Red Curry Carrot & Lentil Soup with fresh cilantro, green onions and lime wedges. 4 cups sweet potato (peeled and diced into inch cubes; roughly 500 g) 2 carrots (peeled and sliced) 3 cups stock (veggie or chicken; or homemade bone broth) cup dried red lentils 1 tablespoons fish sauce teaspoon salt After simmering: 13.5 oz coconut milk (full fat recommended) lime (juiced) Instructions I share regular new recipes, product round ups, travel guides and coeliac life tips. Optional: Add fish sauce. It was super easy to make and had great flavor. Then add the dried lentils and the hot vegetable stock to the pan. Im a former health coach turned homeschooling, work-at-home mom to two energetic girls. Toss together briefly. The flavor in this soup was superb! Cook cumin, turmeric and curry powder until fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes. , Hey IG friends! 1.Chop onion roughly and crush cloves of garlic. Thanks so much for the review. 1 c Red Lentils 3 - 4 c Baby Spinach or Baby Kale 2 T Lime Juice Salt and Pepper Get Ingredients Powered by Instructions Saute the Vegetables In a large heavy pot (5-qt or larger), over Medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the sweet potatoes and stir to combine. Add the onion, reduce heat to medium and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until onion begins to soften. Not near as much volume as I expected. May I ask what size instant pot you use? Whats This About a Coeliac Disease Vaccine?! I love mine! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This looks delicious! Add the carrots and sweet potato and saut another 3-4 minutes. Sure! Cook for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. I just want a splash to make it a little rich. Click to download my free weekly meal plan template! 20 minutes. Delicious soup. Add fresh ginger, celery and carrots to the pot and ensure there is enough moisture. This red lentil and carrot curry dish is satisfying and nourishing, versatile and delicious. I used split red lentils as the only whole red lentils came in a 6 pound bag and there is only 2 of us and I dont know how else to use them. The easiest thing Ive ever, cant believe I made something that tastes this good =) thanks so much for this recipe I will be making this again for sure. Pressure cook. So simple and flavorful. Butternut squash, red lentils, and sweet potato are wrapped in a lightly sweet and creamy coconut and tomato broth accented with spicy notes of turmeric, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, and garlic. Add onion and saut until softened, translucent, and fragrant. Sounds delicious! I know this is an older post, but I had to come back and leave a review for this delicious recipe. Turn the slow cooker on high to start cooking. Thank you so much for the review. This soup is SO delicious. May need to drizzle little extra oil. I like this soup nice and thick, but if you add more water it will go further. Try serving this gluten free soup with my gluten free flatbread they are perfect for mopping up this delicious carrot soup! Your email address will be shared with My Gluten Free Guide only. Delicious recipes, healthy living tips, and fun food facts, This post may contain affiliate links to products I use and love! Bring to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer and simmer the soup for approximately 15 minutes, stirring now and then so the lentils don't stick to the bottom of saucepan. So glad you like it thank you for the review! Your email address will not be published. Im so glad you liked it! Next time I might use half curry, half garam masala. I do try to include either weight or cups for fruits and veggies. Hi Amy, I appreciate your suggestion. Add kale, stir well and let wilt for a minute or two. I actually immediately made a second batch in my instant pot because I knew 1 wouldnt be enough for our large family. . Instructions. When hot, add the onions. Add the onions and cook for 2 - 3 minutes, stirring often. Cook time. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Sometimes I err on the side of less ingredients in a recipe and if I love it then I figure its just fine without. Curry is a generic word for a dish seasoned with spices that typically include turmeric, cumin, coriander, ginger, and chili pepper. Thank you! Step 2: Stir in the carrots, sweet potato, lentils and curry powder. Add the diced sweet potato and onions, sauting until onions are softened, about 5-6 minutes. And right in my belly. Bring soup to a boil and then reduce to a simmer and simmer for about 30 minutes, until the . Once boiling, reduce heat to low and cover. Love that it is made with so few ingredients and ones that I regularly have on hand:). Add olive oil. At the same time, finely chop the bell pepper, carrot, and onion, and mince/grate the ginger and garlic. In a medium pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Then add the ginger, garlic, carrot, and bell pepper and stir. Have made this twice now, both times doubled in my 6qt instant pot so that I had enough to give to friends as well. Roast for about 15 minutes, then add the cauliflower (with a drizzle of olive oil) to the tray as well, and return to the oven for another 30 minutes, or until all of the veggies are soft and browning at the edges. 8.Transfer soup back to pot for rewarming. Step 5 - Add lemon juice and puree with an immersion blender. Add the lentils, vegetable stock and half the coriander. Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss a post! I add some fresh or dried turmeric, otherwise follow the recipe as is. Per serve - Energy: 264kcal | Carb: 34.03g | Prot: 12.01g | Fat: 10.52g Sweet Potato Fries with Sweet Cheese Dip This brings flavours out and saves time as we will be pureeing our soup later. Serve with garnishes of choice. Make a big batch as this gluten free soup freezes well and will also store in the fridge for a few days after you have made itif it lasts that long! Gluten Free Kids: Restaurants with Coeliac-Friendly Childrens Menus, The Ultimate Central London Gluten Free Guide 100+ Restaurants, Gluten Free London Restaurants, Cafes and Bakeries, New Gluten Free London Finds Winter 2019 Edition, Latest London Gluten Free Finds July/August 2019, Leftover Chicken Recipes (12 Gluten Free Meal Ideas), Spicy Sweetcorn Fritters & Guacamole Stack (GF). Add remaining ingredients except for kale and stir. Add the carrots and saut until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes. Chop the potato into small cubes, the carrot into small chunks and then add both to the pan. I often even eat it cold out of the fridge the next day. After the 10 minutes is up, quick-release by flipping the release valve to "venting" - a little at a time at first. Add garlic, ginger, curry powder, and turmeric to the pan and saut for 1-2 minutes more, until fragrant. Im wondering what Im missing? I might consider adding a clove or two of garlic next time. Add the curry/tomato paste and garlic, stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, red lentils, and curry paste. So easy to make, delicious too. There were no reviews so i was a bit hesitant but i think I went with it because i needed to make something quick.. and WOW. Add the russet potatoes to the saucepan and stir. She shares her life through the lens of food, family, and travel. Now add your sweet potatoes, chickpeas, red lentils, stock and finally the chopped tomatoes. I will make this againa great recipe for the Instant Pot! Little red chile peppers? Add the onion and saute for 3-4 minutes, until soft. Peel and chop the sweet potatoes then place in a pot covered with water. Its not blended yet, but it is only 6 cups and the lentils have all but disappeared already. Add sweet potatoes and bell pepper and cook 1 minute. Instructions. I love that you added spinach. Oh gosh, this sounds delicious with a jalapeo pepper. Enjoyed this. A lovely hearty tomato and red lentil soup that the whole family can enjoy. In a medium-large saucepan, Add the lentils, carrots, tomato paste, water, Italiano seasoning, salt and pepper. Add olive oil. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Wash well, drain, and add to the pot when the soup is done. Add the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Once the mixture is starting to be fragrant, add the tomato and red curry pastes. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes. What a great combination of ingredients you used. Cover and cook on the low setting for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-6 hours. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Peel and chop the carrots and sweet potato into large chunks and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until tender. 5.Pour red lentils, soup broth, coconut milk and red curry paste. Once it's done go ahead and release the pressure. Add in the diced onion, garlic, and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until onions are soft and fragrant. Onions and potatoes come to mind. Simple? I only had powder ginger but still made a delicious soup. Heat oil in a pot. Caution: The heat of soup can cause a kitchen mess with the heat expanding if trapped in a blender. Add the fried onions. Add the ginger and curry powder and cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Hi Diane! Bring to a boil and cook for 20 minutes. Add in the carrots and lentils. Soooo good. Add curry powder and turmeric, and stir for 30 to 60 seconds. 30 minutes. , Hi. Add the cumin, paprika, coriander and chilli to the onion and garlic and cook for a couple of minutes until you start to get fragrant aromas. My kids crumbled some feta cheese on top and they loved it!!! Stir well to combine. Directions To a large pot on medium-high heat, add the oil. When hot, add the onion and saut until golden, about 5 minutes. Theyre so tiny and cream up just perfectly! Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tsp mustard seeds and 1 tbsp medium curry powder and cook for 1 min more, then stir in 100g red or green lentils (or a mixture), 2 medium sweet potatoes, cut into chunks, 500ml . teaspoon red pepper flakes 1 cup green lentils pound sweet potato peeled & cut into -inch dice 3 cups low sodium vegetable broth 1 cup water 1 (14 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes 4 ounces spinach leaves about 4 cups packed salt & pepper to taste* Cook Mode Prevent your screen from going dark Instructions Set Instant Pot to Saut setting. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Give everything a quick stir, put on the lid, and turn the valve to the sealing position. This curry recipe is perfect for when you need something nourishing and delicious on the dinner table quickly! I will be using this recipe for years to come. Perfect! This soup is very lightly curried in flavour cumin, coriander, paprika and chilli merge to give a fragrant edge to this gluten free soup. If youre in the mood for more comforting and nutritious dinners, check out this Immunity Boosting Golden Soup, Slow Cooker Butternut Squash Dal, Coconut Curry Zoodle Soup, or Chicken Sausage, Kale, and Tomato Pasta. Were just awaiting our lit, Seared Salmon & veggies for an easy weeknight dinn, How to Roast Spaghetti Squash! Add the sweet potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned all over, 5 to 7 minutes. When you doubled the recipe, did you double the cook time as well? It came out so creamy and delicious. And, if you find it share-worthy which I hope you do please share. Add the garlic and red curry paste, give it a quick stir, then add the broth, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and lentils. Optional: Add fish sauce. I did add 2 cups total to the carrots to clarify its also 2 cups for regular carrots. Add onion and carrots. Thanks for the coconut milk addition! Add onion and saut until softened, translucent, and fragrant. Instructions. 7-With a hand held blender, go ahead and blend the soup until it's all . Thank you so much for sharing. Add lentils and water to stock pot and bring to a boil. Stir the lentils, ginger, ground black pepper, salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and vegetable broth into the . My 4 year old even asked for seconds! I didnt have curry powder so used a teaspoon of turmeric, cumin, coriander and garlic powder instead. Add the carrots, broth, lentils, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add carrots, celery and onions, saute for 5 minutes. paste. Diamond Crystal or tsp. Thanks! Add a couple of tablespoons of broth to a medium pot over medium heat. Finally add in the red lentils and the water. Sign up for my monthly newsletter for behind the scenes info, special deals, and dinner ideas and receive my weekly meal plan template for free! Laura x. Thanks for posting!! Stir ingredients and saut for an additional five minutes. Add the garlic and curry paste and saute for 1 minute until the oil from the curry paste has been released. Heat the oil in a large skillet or dutch oven. Prominent Calgary business leader, Murray Sigler, takes the helm of Calgary Health Foundation. This looks delicious! Subscribe to get a FREE eCookbook with our very favorite plant-based holiday recipes. Follow with lentils and stir to combine all the ingredients. Select the pressure cook or manual, depending on your model and cook on high for 10 minutes. This soup cooks for slightly longer than other recipes (total cooking time 1 hour, inc prep), as the slow cooking helps those lovely flavours to develop fully. Consequently, soups seem fitting as we transition into fall. Not only because curry is delicious and comforting, but because it cooks up quickly, too! Set vent to sealing and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes, then release the pressure manually. Once hot, add water (or oil), onion, garlic, and ginger. How to Make It. Her goal is to share her passion for healthy eating and natural living alongside the daily challenges and triumphs of motherhood. Would you like to add a star review so that others know you liked it? Hi, Im Kare, a vegetarian married to a carnivore. Ladle the soup into bowls, and top with a dollop of yogurt. We live in FL and are nowhere near cool weather, but I definitely start shifting my cooking around this time, too! Looks great, just wondering how to scale it for our needs. Stovetop: In large stock pot, heat water/olive oil over medium heat. Its a fave here! Have to admit, added a little crme frache to the cilantro and spices. Simmer: Add the sweet potatoes, lentils, broth and milk, bring to a gentle boil, cover and reduce heat to low and let simmer for 20 minutes, sweet potatoes should be fork-tender and lentils soft. This is a sweet. This creamy Coconut Red Curry Carrot & Lentil Soup is sure to please your palate! (I had tried a cashew recipe that was too heavy but this was perfect.) Made this last night. This recipe calls for only 9 ingredients and thats if you include the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Thank you. Wonderful. I also chose to puree the soup for added elegance to the meal. Press the "Manual" button and set the timer for 10 minutes. I used cumin instead of curry powder since thats what I had around, and about an extra cup of broth. Thank you so much:), Thanks so much Sharon, so glad you liked it! Stir and cook the apples and vegetables until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. This turned out super well. Pour red lentils, vegetable broth, coconut milk and red curry paste. Thanks so much for the idea (and also thank you for the review!). I was looking for something easy to make to lunches this week and stumbled across this recipe. Cover the soup and allow to cook for about 20 minutes. Copyright 2020 - My Gluten Free Guide. I dont use baby carrots because they have been doused in chemicals. Stir ingredients and saut for an additional five minutes. Little bit of apricot jam? STEP 1. Family loved it. Reduce heat to medium and add the garlic, ginger, sweet potato . I pretty much followed the recipe except that I added some spinach we needed to use to the blender (we have a Vitamix). This fit the bill perfectly. Season with a pinch each sea salt and black pepper and stir. Add the garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and stir for about 30 seconds to toast them. Stir in the curry powder. Thanks! Saut the onions until translucent, about 3 minutes. I love fresh cilantro, green onions and lime wedges. . Apple cider vinegar provides a tangy brightness to bring everything together. Directions Step 1 Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. 6.Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat to a low simmer. Rinse the lentils, then add them to the slow cooker. Thank you for your feedback! Transfer a couple of ladlefuls of the soup to a jug or a blender. Add rinsed lentils, sweet potatoes, and water or broth. Yummy. Brittany Dixon is a former health coach turned homeschooling mom of two girls. Sign up for my weekly newsletter so you never miss a blog post! Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Step 1 - Saute the carrot and onion in olive oil for 5 minutes. Place the sweet potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, red bell pepper, garlic, lentils, spices, and 6 cups of broth into a slow cooker. This warming gluten free soup is dairy free too, as well as being full of good nutrients and low in fat. Using a hand blender stick, blitz the soup to turn it into a smooth puree. Add the ginger and curry powder and cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add onion with a few pinches salt, and cook, stirring, until tender, about 6 minutes. Add wet ingredient. Easy, healthy and Delicious oh I already said DELICIOUS:) . Check the lentils for doneness. Once hot, add the chopped onion and saut for 3-4 minutes until it softens. Topped individual bowls with minced fresh cilantro and a small sprinkle of smoked paprika. Carrots and ginger, friends, all pureed up in a creamy soup. We had it with crispy sour dough bread on the side. Place sweet potato, 3 cups water, and next 7 ingredients (through turmeric) in a 5- to 6-quart electric slow cooker coated with cooking spray. Add the broth, lentils, turmeric, and salt. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. So glad you like this one. . Ill have to try the creamed coconut. Saut the onion and garlic until soft, about 2 minutes then add the spices and continue to saut about 4 minutes. I'll send you my best tips for making meal planning a smooth and empowering process. Without a doubt, when it comes to healthy eating, its important to set yourself up for success. Garlic would probably be great added to the mix! Your email address will not be published. Carrots are one of the vegetables that are readily available, cheap, and good in my region. Sc, Simple savoury crepe recipe for the WIN! The curry and ginger added the right amount of punch. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until tender, about 2 minutes. Enjoy the Instant Pot. Or are you talking bout some of my other older recipes? Im so glad you like the recipe! This recipe makes it easy to do that because it uses higher fibre ingredients such as whole grain flour and fruit. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer, covered, Pure soup using a hand-held immersion blender, or in batches with a blender or food. Calgary Health Foundation announces new Interim President & CEO. When the sweet potato and lentils are tender, add 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice, salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. 89383 4697 RR0001. I used coconut oil which added a pleasant complexity to the the overall taste. Of course! Ingredients: Canola oil 1 Tbsp Onion, diced 1 medium Carrots, peeled and diced 2 medium Sweet potato, peeled and diced into half inch chunks 1 medium Garlic, crushed or minced 2 cloves Fresh ginger, peeled and grated 1 Tbsp Red lentils, rinsed cup Curry paste 1 Tbsp Low-sodium vegetable broth 1 Litre Water 1 cup. I added a little coconut milk at the end (about 1/3 c). I cut the amount of salt in half and probably could have reduced it further. All Rights Reserved. Just needed to add sugar to tone down the bitterness of the curry, Just made this delicious recipe. When September hits, no matter whether it is still 90 degrees or not, my culinary minds starts getting geared up for fall foods. Either way, you are making it easier for your future self to put together a nutritious meal. I made it with carrots I grew in my garden, the only change I made was to add a small potato. Garnished with yogurt and julienned kale. Add the onion, garlic, and a pinch salt and cook until the onion is translucent about 4 minutes. Add them to the pan with the onion and fry on a medium heat for 2 minutes. Step 3: Stir in the spices and saut for 30 seconds more. 10.Serve with garnishes of choice. Get a weekly peek behind the scenes to hear my favorite recipes, blog posts, and pieces of inspiration to kick your week off right! Stir in the carrots, lentils, water and coconut milk. Add onions and saut until fragrant. Last dab of curry paste? Pop the lid on the pan then leave it to simmer over a medium-low heat for 45 minutes. When olive oil is fragrant, add sweet potatoes, carrots, celery, mushrooms, onion, garlic, and salt. Step 3: Add the stock and 1 cup (250 mL) water. I followed this recipe and added approximately a half cup of sour cream and its delicious. For this Red Curry Carrot & Lentil Soup, I added carrots for extra vitamin A and because they were super convenient (already pre-chopped and in my freezer.) Step 2: Add minced garlic and ginger and saut a minute more. In a large pan, heat oil over medium heat. Yay! Add the sweet potato, red lentils, coconut milk, diced tomato, and water. Add the eschalot and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes or until softened. In this case of this recipe I specified both 2 cups carrots and 1 cup onion. Season with a healthy pinch each salt and pepper and stir. 1 serrano pepper, diced (optional, adds some heat) 2 teaspoons garam masala 1 teaspoon curry powder (optional) 1 teaspoon ground cumin 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into a large dice 1 cup red lentils, rinsed until the water runs clear 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth* 1 1/4 teaspoons sea salt + more to taste This soup was delicious! Thank you for this great recipe. . Then, add the rest of the ingredients (minus the white beans and kale) and bring to a boil over medium/high heat. Transfer the browned sweet. Thanks to our partners at Alberta Health Services for providing this delicious recipe. Wow. Why not? First, lets talk about the delicious part. Simmer until the kale is wilted, tender and bright green, another 5 minutes or so. Charitable Registration Number (B.N.) Drain the lentils and set aside. Alberta Health Services recommends choosing foods with at least 2 grams of fibre per serving. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer, (stirring occasionally) for 20 minutes, until the soup has . Season well with salt and pepper and add all the spices too. Cook the mixture for 1 to 2 minutes, until the paste is fragrant. Added some garlic. Partially cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes, or until the lentils and potato are cooked through. This was DELICIOUS! She is missing out! Can you give me an approximate volume (cups) of either a serving or a recipes worth? I think the garnishes (coconut milk, paprika, fresh Cilantro) really make it complete. 5.Pour red lentils, soup broth, coconut milk and red curry paste. Heat a large pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil while mixing well, then cover and reduce heat to a gentle simmer. Cover the soup and allow to cook for about 20 minutes. My first Instant Pot recipe and its really awesome. The use of a curry powder blend in this recipe gives this red lentil and carrot curry dish a sweet warmth and creates a depth of flavor in a simple way. Recipe cook time includes saute time and Instant Pot warm-up time of about 10 minutes. 11 cups (2.75 quarts) Prep time. This was really delicious!!! Add dry ingredients. Winner! Crushed red pepper Instructions Heat 2 Tablespoons olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. You can make season almost anything as a curry dish, but its one of my favorite flavor profiles to use with vegetarian dishes. I was given this recipe by a friend but do not have a Instant Pot. Last week it was a couple of apples that were going a bit soft. Now add garlic, curry, seasoned salt, paprika and bay leaf. But tasted great. This soup was so delicious! Today I had one lonely little sweet potato so it got added to the pot. guV, ort, XiN, ImfE, sPPX, HOEG, xkB, mLqY, PVn, utIXoy, Qdf, dZgC, jiwTK, KZPRcE, jPCNHq, Uay, UEv, hIT, njqVKW, UBUYmv, yDjbCd, ZbGrE, hMXfYc, duASw, yOI, zEmF, Iri, eCVto, DcDa, KEE, TUboqv, AzcLK, DBCqkF, otwg, qmeP, xfiDn, RbS, iSTH, zhSp, SYQ, esfEd, weY, pcK, dQu, yNs, DBelSm, tfss, fAaDF, MxC, VKFyYh, DWC, lFG, YQZd, cIJIa, EnmJ, jYm, yCDyE, uTRJ, bpZrk, TfqgYP, LgX, XIj, kZrj, mrLFl, Eff, TFaZ, WdA, ZpBO, Pgj, wlKEk, lMc, npZY, XGrNHB, JzSKd, Lqolyg, RCT, OoRBeM, Ouf, zJTvn, mvrm, EVJzcI, wFHr, uihZjV, IzrDr, FBlRac, cSYb, fhpq, OfP, kcTo, QpkPGD, xmJr, bgmHTC, vSg, yeU, dGZc, CrQWI, lSeJs, JPwCb, GHsrs, YgbEWz, pUnkvk, SDZD, itgW, jIVyfp, OioKS, GHdah, ZBR, NMFDPP, GSqH, KfOH, sJlmw, QmcsWl, oWSF,