Ive forgotten the lemon, salt, and pepper and its still delicious. Awesome recipe, but I dont like salmon because of the strong taste, so we traded the salmon for tilapia. Im so glad yall enjoyed it . Place salmon in center of pan (or see note below). Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder all over. Home Healthy Recipes Healthy Dinner Ideas Garlic Parmesan Crusted Salmon Recipe. Remove salmon from pan and loosely tent with foil. Before I found Keto it took me 3 years to lose 50 lbs then I flat lined. Thank you for posting..What side dishes did you have with it? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, Why Youll Love This Parmesan Baked Salmon Recipe. Season the salmon filets generously with salt and pepper. Love this recipe made it last night it was a hit! [Optional step] Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes or until the wine evaporates. Bring to a boil and allow to simmer for a couple of minutes. So that you can feel excited to get into the kitchen to create home cooked meals for your family! The only thing that makes this dish better is the addition of a little squeeze of lemon and some sliced up fresh basil. Thanks so much! Lay out a piece of foil long enough to fold up the salmon inside. Season with salt and pepper. but the side dish suggestions and wine pairing is brilliant! Step 2 Place salmon on prepared baking sheet and brush garlic mixture all over salmon.. Was curious though if the same coating could be used to bake chicken breast? It was fantastic. (Note 6) Scrape into bowl immediately. Lay the salmon filets down on the pan with the skin side down. Season the salmon and sear in a large non stick oven proof pan along with the tomatoes. This post may contain affiliate links, which help keep this content free. Every delicious bite evoked all that I love about Escargot. We love our salmon here on Vancouver Island and eat it often. Instructions Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Season salmon with salt and pepper, heat the olive oil together with butter in a frying pan, then sear the salmon over medium high heat until golden and the skin side is crispy, starting with the skin side up. Sign up to save your favorite keto recipes and articles for free! This easy to make Baked Salmon is topped with a flavorful, creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce. I am here to share my love of Texas foods with all yall. , reserve about 1 Tablespoon (15ml) for garnish, , dill, oregano or your favorite herb (if using dried herbs, halve the amount). If using Baking Sheet or Dish In bowl, mix together melted butter, parsley, parmesan, garlic, and herbs. Like this video? Ive copied it to my favorite folder. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below. Bake at 425 for 30-35 minutes or until softened. I just found your website and cant wait to try lots of your ideas. Whisk in flour until lightly browned, about 1 minute. In a small saucepan, melt 1 tsp butter over medium heat. Panko is extra special and would be great on this! I also saw someone mention lemon zest in the breading, Ill have to try that next time!! Thank you for sharing this with us. Its actually that good. I have individual salmon filets. Add garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in parsley, basil and oregano. While the fish is in the oven, melt 1/2 Tablespoon of butter in a skillet on medium high heat. I try to make salmon twice a week. Sear in the hot pan, flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Place the salmon fillets and sear in the hot pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side. Serve it with a simple veggie side (roasted asparagus is a perfect one!) Because to be honest, hes the real foodie mastermind in the house. This healthy parmesan salmon recipe is a baked salmon that has a parmesan and herb crust made from grated parmesan cheese, parsley, dill, and garlic powder. Still proud of myself. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. Pour your heavy cream, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese into the pan, and then place your salmon back in the pan. She's worn many hats at the brand over the years: traveling the country in pursuit of pickles, creating gravity-defying "cheese pulls", and almost burning down the Delish kitchen with marshmallow cupcakes. Hi, Im planning on making this for supper but I only have italian seasoned breadcrumbs and pecorino romano cheese. The only thing is the filet I got was about twice as thick as the picture you show, and because of the weight, was a shorter filet. Im trying this tonight. Line a large baking sheet with foil, spray with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with oil and set aside. A Fume Blanc (Robert Mondavi) goes quite with salmon. Easy Baked Salmon is on the menu! A big request in my house, Ive already made it twice in the last two weeks due to my five year old scarfing it down haha. This was so easy and flavorful, awesome recipe! Add the melted butter and stir until crumbly. Loved the flavor easy to make will definitely make again. In a small bowl, mix together oil, parsley, Parmesan, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. I use the frozen salmon thats individually wrapped so I cut this recipe in half. 4 salmon filets, skin on or off (your preference) kosher salt and black pepper 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons salted butter 1 small shallot, thinly sliced 3 cloves garlic, minced or grated 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 cup canned full-fat coconut milk, or heavy cream 2 ounces cream cheese, cubed I have made it many times for company and everyone loves it and wants the recipe. After baking, take a step back to admire the fact that you made gourmet salmon in minutes! Step 2 Place salmon on one side of the prepared baking sheet and asparagus on the other. When Im not sure what to make for dinner its typically salmon. Ive searched high and low for a sauce that was uncomplicated yet tasty. 3. Remove from the skillet and set aside. Ali! . Air fry at 390 for 9-11 minutes. YUM! She loved it xoxo, Made this last night and it was fantastic. Stir in seasonings and cheese. In bowl, mix together melted butter, parsley, parmesan, garlic, and herbs. This is the one of the best salmon recipes Ive ever had! Its a new favorite for me lol. I think that will work, Pam. Add in the minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute. Delish editors handpick every product we feature. Will definately be making this again. What else do you need to try it? This garlic parmesan salmon recipe is our go-to recipe for so many reasons. Part of our Happy Hour menu always involves some great wine and cocktails, of course. Sear 4 minutes or until skin is golden and crisp. Thank you! Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Bake salmon until it is cooked through to your desired texture, about 15 to 20 minutes. Registered trademark. Stir in the garlic, parmesan, and herbs. Do you think this would work on chicken breasts or pork chops? Pour the sauce over the top of the baked salmon. I love this recipe. Step 1 Season salmon all over with salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients until well combined Boil the potatoes until fork tender. Im sorry I dont have a picture, but my husband finished it before i had the chance- a true testament to a DELICIOUS dish!!!! This was so delicious that Im making it again tonight! Ingredients 4 Teaspoons Garlic, minced 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise And now I have it memorized. Preheat your air fryer to 390F| 199C. I love your ideas for healthful food.I just sent a link to your blog to a young friend of mine who is just now taking cooking seriously. Hi Leslie, Erin, and Alyssa, Sorry about the confusion. Cook, stirring frequently but gently, about 3-4 minutes, or until the gnocchi is cooked through and become soft and tender on the inside. Add the gnocchi into the skillet, spread evenly and stir gently. I added some horseradish sauce to the spread. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Btw mum says this dish is better than any salmon dish she has had in a restaurant. 2022 White On Rice Couple. Our previous favourite is with garlic, brown sugar, butter, cumin and chilli powder with sea salt and pepper to taste. Add the butter, onion, and garlic to the same skillet. Sur La Table. Used dill instead of parsleyperfect! You didnt mention what kind of salmon you used (I dont think anyway, lol), I used a Scottish salmon, I was told it is higher in fat and thought that would be best for a keto dieter. Tender, pink, flavorful. Amberso much yes. Yes I remember this also! Based on another salmon recipe I make frequently, I roasted in a 425 oven for 10 1/2 minutes. Coat asparagus with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and place around salmon on a baking sheet. This simple baked parmesan crusted salmon recipe is a delicious way to enjoy this popular flaky fish, and an upgrade from simple baked salmon. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Stir well to incorporate. Tex Mex is my favorite, and I comfort myself with classic Southern foods. Stir in butter and honey, set sauce aside. Thanks! Its totally ok to go past 6pm cause thats when all the fun starts to happen. Loved it! Salmon however, especially making it, is relatively new to me. In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, parsley, and olive oil. Baked Salmon Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for garlic parmesan crusted salmon, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. Return salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over the salmon. I love tacos, queso and BBQ. Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Place your seasoned salmon on a greased air fryer basket or lined baking sheet making sure they are not over crowded. Thank you. Spoon your favorite pesto sauce over the fillets. Melt butter in a skillet, then sprinkle in flour & whisk to combine. Smothered in a creamy Parmesan Cheese Sauce. Required fields are marked *. Im so happy to read this, thank you so much for sharing! Type your question or comment below, and tap "Post Comment". I am happily building a repertoire of Karina recipes that are achieving heirloom status, as these are definitely not one time meals in our home. My husband loved it too. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Saute the garlic and onions for 2 minutes. Add garlic and saut for one minute, stir in salt and pepper. Place the lemon garlic salmon in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through and flaky. From foil-baked salmon to fluffy homemade biscuits, our garlic butter recipes . Really great salmon recipe Todd & Diane, really shows what you can do with only a few (awesome) ingredients. FANTASTIC! This was one of the very best recipes With salmon Ive tried so far ! .css-13cdu9y{display:block;font-family:GTHaptikBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13cdu9y:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13cdu9y{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin, 25 Easy Chicken Pasta Recipes for Weeknight Dinner, 26 Wrap Recipes For When You're Bored With Bread. Remove from heat. . We may earn commission from the links on this page. Spread minced garlic on top of the salmon and the asparagus. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Allow this to cook for about a minute. This. Wholesome Yum is a food blog for healthy recipes and keto recipes. Welcome to my Texas Kitchen. Cut into 1-inch cubes, using a sharp knife. For this recipe you can use a skin on or off side of salmon. Drizzle the garlic butter sauce generously over the salmon fillets and asparagus. Sprinkle the fillets lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper. YES! Thanks for sharing. and enjoy! Bake for about 15. Whisk in the cream and lemon juice. Wed LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. I would recommend to store them separately. It actually really becomes a long dinner that sometimes continues late in the evening. Family and friends love this recipe! Meanwhile, in a medium skillet melt the butter over medium-high heat. Few pairings have the magical ability of butter and garlic to make any dish extraordinary. About 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the size or thickness of your side of salmon. Thank you so much ! It was delicious and got rave reviews. Everyone coming will be greeted with a few huge platters of cheese and charcuterie to kick start our Friday. I also appreciate the nutritional facts at the bottom. This is the first time Ive ever eaten Salmon (much less cooked it) so I was sceptical but I really enjoyed it. It absolutely tastes like something youd pay an enormous amount of money for in a fine dining restaurant. This dish was a stunner. Add parmesan as you remove from heat (or wait and add as you're tossing into pasta or serving). Please see our nutrition policy. Amount per serving. In a medium bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cheesy Garlic Butter Mushroom Stuffed Chicken. I cant wait to try more of your amazing recipes. Baked Salmon covered in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce. So glad to find your recipe!! Which has meant that he has been hanging with the babies while Ive been cooking, and making cupcakes, and new FB videos for older recipes that yall love. After some time he brought me this dish. We love .css-1es3cx1{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#004685;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#004685;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1es3cx1:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}cooking salmon in the oven as one big fillet. Cooking times will vary depending on the thickness and size of your salmon. The mayo spread was much thicker since I didnt have as much surface to cover, and it had to be cooked almost twice as long, but I just kept an eye on it and used a thermometer every few minutes. Enjoy immediately! Season with parsley and salt and pepper to taste. Nashville hot sauce is a spicy, buttery sauce most often used for chicken . I think you mix Mayo with garlic and lemon zest, spread it on the salmon but the crumble described in the new recipe is as described. Then nestle salmon in the sauce. A low carb delight that made my carb lovers happy, too. Thank you so much!! Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper to taste (we do a pinch of salt on each filet and a light sprinkle of pepper). Most children LOVE it this way because of the sweetness of the brown sugar but Ill bet theyd love your recipe too because of the crunchy cheese and breadcrumbs on top! Wish I knew how to add a pic. Ive died and gone to heaven. It was quick and easy to make. Add lemon juice, zest and capers to the pasta and toss to mix. This is now my favouite way to cook Salmon. Then slowly pour in the half and half and milk while stirring. Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients. Love the recipes, healthy and with taste. Im so happy to hear that! I did parsley and dill and so glad I did as the dill really came through. In a small sauce pan over low to medium heat, add the butter, heavy cream, parmesan, garlic, lemon juice, and parsley. (You'll also get free recipes via email. A self-confessed balanced foodiesharing some waistlinefriendly recipes that are fullof flavour. FABULOUS! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5e68f3f309537d6536f1b35143c0fd6" );document.getElementById("c7e2a15262").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Even my husband who likes OK fish loved it and asked me to make it again! In a small sauce pan, combine 1/4 cup finely diced onion, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup wine and simmer over medium heat until reduced to a thick mixture (7-8 min). It didnt last. Definitely making this again! Preheat oven to 400F | 200C. Saw this on fb and saved the video. I will definitely be making this recipe again! Add the shallot and garlic clove. Its So good that if I dont have enough salmon, and I often dont because I dont get to do the shopping as Im disabled, I will add whatever white, seafood I have.& Ill cover it all with this deliciousness. This site is the easiest and most helpful. Coat the salmon with the parmesan-garlic mixture and place the fillets on the prepared baking sheet pan or baking dish. Your email address will not be published. I used dried parsley & dill. Im an experienced cook. salted butter, garlic powder, parsley, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and 1 more Homemade Compound Butter Three Ways KitchenAid chili powder, heavy cream, black pepper, lime zest, onion powder and 10 more I LOVE THIS! I saved it to make again, for sure. I gained back 20 lbs. Pour in chicken broth and lemon juice. Will definitely be making salmon this way again. Add the garlic and saut until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Thisrecipe was originally published in 2017 and re-published in 2019 with updated video. IT WAS OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!! I cant wait to make it again for company. The list of your ingredients never mentions garlic?? Instructions. Does it get any better? Ive made this at least 4 times now and it gets rave reviews every time. Watch the video making the Garlic Parmesan Salmon Its so mouth watering! Im watching my carbs, in place of bread crumbs I used ground up pork rinds (place in food processor and grind). All Rights Reserved. Make sure to put sauce on top of the salmon and allow the ingredients to mix to create the most delicious salmon you have ever tasted. If you like this parmesan crusted salmon recipe, you might also like some of these other easy salmon recipes: This EASY baked garlic parmesan crusted salmon recipe is ready in just 20 minutes! In a medium bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, smoked paprika, garlic, salt and pepper. Very good (and easy!) Takes a little bit of time. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Thank you, Anna! Thank you for your recipe. Salmon will have a light pink look to it and when cut into the meat will flake. Remove from the pan and set aside. Has this recipe been revised? This is my go-to recipe. Top with grated Parmesan cheese. Also have you tried adding lemon zest in the crumb mixture? Pour in cream and cook a few minutes. I have been looking for a new way to make salmon and so glad I found your recipe. Pretty obsessed with this dish. I didnt change a thing and I thought it was so yummy! Might try this recipe again by broiling the salmon. Lemon Garlic Parmesan Baked Salmon with Green Beans + Mushrooms Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 6 servings Calories 239kcal Ingredients 1 tablespoon butter 2 cloves garlic 1/4 cup lemon juice 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley Salt and pepper to taste 4 salmon fillets 20 oz 1 lb green beans trimmed Bring to a boil over high heat. When the salmon was ready I put the coating on top and broiled until it was golden and crispy, about 3 minutes. So easy to make, so quick and so good. My daughter and I love this recipe, so delicious for lunch or dinner! In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add parmesan and stir. Bake Parmesan salmon for 10-12 minutes at 400F. Yeah, sometimes the production shoots we work on can get pretty big so everyone is invited. As an infant seafood lover, Im finding I like things better very crispy. Keto Recipes. Maybe just 6 ounces but it works. Stir in the basil leaves and serve. AND! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.). Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. yum. Served with steamed broccoli and mashed cauliflower. And I didnt use the lemon (again, didnt have any) but Oh my word, it was spectacular. I gave up fruit juice, oatmeal, bagels, smoothies and started using Monk Sugar or Xycla in my coffee. (You'll also get free recipes via email.). Thank you so much for this. I am not a big fan of salmon but this recipe made it taste soo good! I, too, am a cancer survivor who has beaten all the odds and lived beyond all expectations. I paired it with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. How many ounces of salmon is considered a serving? Pour in chicken broth, scraping the bottom of the pan. Garlic Parmesan Salmon: before and after. Went well with mashed potatoes and green beans. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Thank you so much for sharing it! Then add the wine and the two mustard types and simmer until the wine has . Woweee this looks amazing!! *. Used this recipe for dinner tonight and it was excellent! My husband wants it on a rotation. I dont like seafood, but I promised my husband I would try. (Dairy free). In a small bowl, stir together the parmesan cheese, parsley, dill, and garlic powder. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. To make the garlic parmesan cream sauce, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. So I had pieces of Swaii or flounder. With this recipe, Id recommend a white wine. In a small pot, combine orange zest and juice, soy sauce, 1 1/2 cups water and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper and bring to a. Ive made it so many days now that my spouse has ever requested me, how can you be sick of that? Gradually whisk in chicken broth, thyme and basil. Place the foil on a baking sheet. So easy and so very good. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. House of Yumm is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Lightly spray salmon with cooking oil spray for a golden crumb. It cooked perfectly and the skin under it peeled off so quickly. Continue whisking while adding in milk, cream, & pepper. I love the addition of asparagus and tomatoes! This was so delicious. But you can definitely tone-down the seasonings if you want. Blend on high until completely smooth. It always comes out perfectly done. Transfer fillets to plate and return skillet to stove. OH MY GOSH!! Maybe some capers too. flat-leaf parsley, chopped Directions Step 1 Heat oven to 400F. Preheat the oven at 450F. Subscribe to receive new posts via email. Thank you! Bake uncovered for 12-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillet), until the crust is golden and the salmon is cooked and flakes easily with fork. Love this recipe! Thank you for this! Turn off the heat. Reduce the heat to maintain a gentle simmer. Add 1 1/2 cups half-and-half or whole milk, 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. In a 12-inch non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Its not absolutely required, but I like to let the salmon rest for a few minutes after removing from the oven. This baked salmon with parmesan herb crust just needs a simple veggie side dish, such as. Bake for about 14 minutes. Made it tonight and it was easy. For more support on your healthy journey, get the Wholesome Yum app for free recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and macro tracking, and visit Wholesome Yum Foods for clean sugar-free ingredients, including Besti sweeteners. Im glad keto is working for you. (Full disclosure). Tonights salmon dinner will be a hit. Add onion and cook until soft. Add garlic, Italian seasoning, sun dried tomatoes, chicken broth, half and half or heavy cream, and 2/3 cup parmesan cheese to pan and stir to combine. Flake the salmon into bite-size pieces. Oh wow! It gives it a better flavour. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic, honey, and juice of one lemon. In the meantime, make the sauce. You will want to use less if working with dried herbs. Your email address will not be published. A glass of chilled Fruity Rose (sparkling if you can find it), Riesling, Pinot Gris or White Pinot Noir all pair perfectly well with this. 2. Life is too short for bland and boring. Stir in the parmesan, and then add the salmon back to the skillet, breaking it up with a spoon. Perfect sauce for salmon. I was confused so I consulted the reviews to see if others thought the same. This is my familys new favorite salmon recipe! And I really appreciate the nutritional information:). Just madr this for dinner and it was a huge hit! Congrats, Lucia! Super delicious! Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. I want to make this but Im slightly confused. This will thicken the sauce. I made this salmon yesterday and it was so so good. I also added dill to the sauce to make it pretty Served with lemon herbed rice and caesar salad.. My teenaged kids love it! Take the salmon from the pan, add butter, onion, and garlic to the pan, and begin sauteing. Best Damn Salmon Ive ever made !!! Restaurant quality baked salmon right in the comfort of yourown home! But lets start with this: Its decadent! Design by WORC & Purr. Pin this recipe for an easy dinner idea. Gently melt the butter in the skillet. Thanks, Serene, for sharing this with us! Restaurant quality salmon right at home! Hi Dan, The filets I buy are already skinless. Bring to a boil, and continue to stir periodically until thickened and creamy (5-7 minutes). Preheat oven to 425F (220C). Tap on the times in the instructions below to start a kitchen timer while you cook. Good girl. I made it for dinner, and my sister loved it. Bake. Amazing!! This is a beautiful thing youve created. I had 3 very happy family members eating this with big smiles on their faces. This was delicious and so easy! Wesqueeze some lemon juice over each slice for extra flavour, but its totally optional! Add garlic and continue sauteing 1-2 minutes. Will eat this often! Will definitely be making again. With tongs or spatula, gently place the salmon, flesh side down in a pan. To do this, we store the data as outlined in our privacy policy. , Last major update: July 9, 2021 Filed Under: Healthy Dinner Ideas Healthy Recipes Keto Recipes Low Carb Keto Dinner Recipe Videos Fish Recipes BakingMake AheadOne PanUnder 30 Minutes KetoNut-Free Option EasterMother's DayValentine's Day American FallSpringSummer, Your email address will not be published. This salmon is covered in plenty of garlic and Parmesan for a tried and true favorite and the cook time couldn't be sweeter. Add salmon, skin side-up, and cook until golden and seared, 6 minutes. Pat dry the salmon with paper towels. I like how forgiving it is, too. Add garlic and saut 1 minute. Add the butter and allow to melt. I can serve it to non-keto guests without hesitation! Can you make it without the cheese? Oh my goodness honestly best salmon Ive ever had! Thawed salmon will be done in roughly 15 minutes. I typically stick in certain broccoli and top off it with enoki and half an times Ive left itIve used trout. Pat the salmon dry and place on the foil. Thanks for the great recipe! Add Parmesan cheese and stir to melt the cheese into the sauce. Made this last night to RAVE reviews! I plan on making this tonight, however I am thinking of brushing the salmon with dijon before applying breadcrumbs. Using a spatula, gently flip the fillet and cook the skin until it's crispy and the fish is fully cooked. Saute shallots in drippings for 2 minutes. This easy garlic parmesan crusted salmon is a great example of quick and simple salmon dinners that we eat regularly around here! This beauty of a dish is brought to you by my hubs. This was one of the best recipe blogs I have read! You can never have too many salmon recipes! Remove salmon from the pan. It was so delicious that I wanted more. Spread the mayo onto the salmon fillets. Not anymore. I didnt realize how great lemon zest was, its not something Ive done before, but I like that taste more than squeezing lemon juice on it! In a large saucepan, melt butter on medium heat. Very useful and well rounded ? Nashville Hot Sauce. Great recipe! Deb Im so happy you liked this recipe! It will be in my rotation for the week. Pour in the melted butter; season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/3 teaspoon pepper (or to taste). I made this for my family. In a large skillet, heat oil for 2 minutes over medium-high heat until the hot oil sizzles. This was delicious!! Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and top with lemon slices. Flip and cook another 5 minutes. We love skin on as the oils keep the salmon so juicy underneath while it bakes. This is a very good recipe! Heat the olive oil in a pan and fry your salmon pieces for 3 minutes on each side, frying the presentable side first. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). Gather the ingredients. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the creme fraiche, parmesan, dijon mustard, juice from half a lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Do you recommend removing the skin on the bottom of the filet? (Beef, pork, and sometimes chicken mostly) But this recipe was very satisfying, though I didnt add salt and substituted it with a little garlic powder (watching my sodium). Thank you for the delicious recipe!!!! Season salmon filets on both sides with salt and pepper. I truly cant say enough about this recipe. A trainer told me to take some time off from the gym [I was on a treadmill, at yoga or lap swimming every other day]. Or eggs. six months ago she w, Our party platters arent complete without Conse. I usually serve it with buttered basmati rice and steamed broccoli, but Ill bet it would be delicious on a salad hmmm I might have to try that next time! It does not taste fishy and its SO delish! You'll love this perfectly flaky salmon fillet with garlicky parmesan crust on top. You can adjust the salmon fillets' seasoning with more salt and pepper, then sprinkle garlic on top. .tasty-pins-banner-container{display:block;margin-bottom:20px;position:relative;width:-webkit-fit-content;width:-moz-fit-content;width:fit-content}.tasty-pins-banner-container a{cursor:pointer;display:flex;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:1.8em;text-transform:uppercase}.tasty-pins-banner-container a:hover{opacity:1}.tasty-pins-banner-container .tasty-pins-banner{align-items:center;bottom:0;cursor:pointer;display:flex;justify-content:center;left:0;padding-bottom:1em;padding-top:1em;position:absolute;right:0}.tasty-pins-banner-container .tasty-pins-banner svg{margin-right:4px;width:32px}.tasty-pins-banner-container .tasty-pins-banner span{margin-top:4px}.tasty-pins-banner-container a.tasty-pins-banner{text-decoration:none}.tasty-pins-banner-container a.tasty-pins-banner:hover{opacity:.8}.tasty-pins-banner-container a.tasty-pins-banner-image-link{flex-direction:column}.tasty-pins-banner-container a img{margin-bottom:0}.entry-content .wp-block-image .tasty-pins-banner-container img{margin-bottom:0;padding-bottom:0}#et-boc .et-l div .et_pb_image_wrap .tasty-pins-banner-container .tasty-pins-banner{padding-bottom:1em!important;padding-top:1em;text-decoration:none}#et-boc .et-l div .et_pb_image_wrap .tasty-pins-banner-container a.tasty-pins-banner{cursor:pointer;display:flex;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;line-height:1.8em;text-transform:uppercase}#et-boc .et-l div .et_pb_image_wrap .tasty-pins-banner-container a.tasty-pins-banner span{letter-spacing:2px;margin-top:4px}.et-db #et-boc .et-l .et_pb_module .tasty-pins-banner-container a:not(.wc-forward){padding-bottom:0}. This was a really huge hit at my house! Add the Dijon mixture on top and sides of the salmon filets. . Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet. 1/2 pound fresh salmon Salt & pepper to taste Flour for dredging 1 tablespoon olive oil 2 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup chicken broth 1 tablespoon lemon juice 3-4 cloves garlic minced Optional garnish: fresh parsley, red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese 4 ounces uncooked pasta Instructions Boil a salted pot of water for your pasta. Tap underlined ingredients to see where to get them. I am so happy you liked it, Kim! Top with the parmesan breadcrumb topping. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with a non stick cooking spray. Heat oil a large skillet over medium-high heat. Last Step: Leave A Rating! Squeezed lemon juice into the sauce instead of serving with lemons on the side, but it worked beautifully. Your email address will not be published. Add avocado oil to large skillet and warm over medium-high heat. Looking for a new salmon recipe to try for my salmon loving kids. Stir until the sauce is combined. Spray the basket of the air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. No. And after reading comments I will try the spread on chicken and roast veggies with it! I topped the fillets earlier in the day and kept them at the ready in our fridge. My only deviation involved cooking just for 2. Pan Seared Halibut with Chili Garlic Oil 546 Add to favorites Added to Favorites Saved to Favorites! Rude or inappropriate comments will not be published. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Spread panko on baking tray, spray generously with oil then bake for 3 to 5 minutes until light golden brown. Add the salmon fillets and coat the salmon with the garlic-parmesan mixture. , COPYRIGHT 2022 CAFE DELITES. But honestly, I cant think of eating salmon any other way after this. Whisk in 1/2 cup cream and as soon as it comes to a simmer, reduce to low heat and slowly whisk in the 8 Tbsp butter, one tablespoon at a time (whisking constantly). Its nice to have another way to serve it. Its delicious! Thanks so much for noticing all the small touches on my site! Turn off heat. But every second is worth it. Everyone loves it. Im winging it first try. I just spent over an hour reading baked salmon recipes until I found yours again. And of course, still love hanging out with them after the end of a long work day. 4. Golden, crispy parmesan herb crumb filled baked on tender, falling apart salmon. Flip and cook. Add white wine, Dijon mustard, bouillon cube, & Worcestershire sauce and continue mixing until sauce becomes thicken. Thank you so much for stopping by to share your feedback. Next, add in the garlic, honey, lemon juice, remaining cajun seasoning, and parmesan. This sauce is Fantastic!!! Required fields are marked *. Here you will find simple, healthy dishes made with whole food ingredients, as well as gluten-free, low carb meals -- all with 10 ingredients or less. Slice the salmon into individual portions and transfer to a foil lined sheet pan. Season with salt and pepper. In the same skillet with all that buttery goodness remaining, saut the garlic until golden; Add the wine and let it reduce until it no longer smells wine-y; Add cream and chicken stock, then let it simmer for 3 minutes to reduce and thicken; Stir through parmesan - this will thicken it further, as well as providing the salt in the sauce. Notes Calories Per Serving: 590 kcal Add garlic and sun-dried tomatoes and cook 30 seconds or so. Place the salmon fillet, skin side down, on the baking sheet; set aside. Highly recommend this one!!! Learn how your comment data is processed. My name is Karina and this is my internet kitchen hang-out. And youre very welcome! I made it exactly as directed and it turned out moist and delicious so now it lives in my recipe folder! Less than 30 minutes needed for this easy dinner recipe! Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon is ready and on your table in less than 15 minutes, with a 5-ingredient crispy top! Preheat the oven to 375 F. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-by-2-inch baking pan or line the pan with foil and lightly oil the foil. Combine butter, garlic, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and parsley, mix well. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Question: how would you store both the salmon and the sauce if there are leftovers? AND I lose weight virtually every day. It adds great flavor to salmon. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and saut 30 seconds. assemble the sheet pan Place the salmon, boiled and cut potatoes and green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Pour the mixture over the salmon, pressing it into the top until the fillet is completely covered. 2 tablespoons butter; 1 shallot, minced; 2 cloves garlic, minced; 1 cup dry white wine; 1 cup heavy cream; 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives So easy to make and has tons of great flavor. If yours have skin, you could probably do it either way, depending on your preference. and dinner is ready in just 20 minutes. Preheat the oven to 325F. Hey you guuuyyyys. Garlic Parmesan Sauce. Made this salmon tonight and followed it exactly for the topping but used a sous vide to cook the salmon. I did take the dill out of the recipe cause its not my favourite thing!! P.S. I first made this dish on Christmas day for our family of two. !Thank you so much will be making this again soon. Pour the mixture over the salmon bites and gently toss to coat. Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Coat the salmon with the parmesan-garlic mixture and place the fillets on the prepared baking sheet pan or baking dish. Add the minced garlic and sage, saute for 10 seconds. Looking forward to trying your other dishes (tuscan salmon and tuscan chicken!). Thank you for sharing your recipes. Its quick, easy, flavorful and easy to cook for a crowd. Add kale and cook until wilted. Wrap each bulb in heavy-duty foil. Sprinkle filets with salt and pepper to taste (we do a pinch of salt on each filet and a light sprinkle of pepper). Sprinkle with lemon juice and simmer for 3 more minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through and the sauce is slightly thickened. I used 2 (8 oz.) . Create a free account to save your favorite recipes! I thought I remembered there being a mixture of Mayo and garlic or something you put on the salmon first? Love all of your recipes! Coat the salmon with the parmesan-garlic mixture and place the fillets on the prepared baking sheet pan or baking dish. Add the beet, nori, garlic, salt, red pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, pickle juice, tahini and vegetable broth to a blender. Mix fresh breadcrumbs and grated parmesan cheese together in a bowl. Thanks for an excellent recipe! ), Sign up to save your favorite recipes and articles for free! Make sure not to burn it. Yall know we had baby #5 about 2 months ago. I used Atlantic salmon, but like you find, any kind will work as long as you adjust the oven temperature as needed based on the thickness. Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet along with the fresh parsley. Drizzle the salmon all over with olive oil and squeeze lemon juice over it. 3 salmon fillets 2 teaspoons olive oil 2 tablespoons butter 5 cloves garlic, finely diced 1 small yellow onion, diced 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable broth 5 ounces (150g) jarred sun-dried tomato in oil, drained of oil 1 3/4 cups heavy cream Salt and pepper, to taste 3 cups baby spinach leaves 1/2 cup grated Parmesan 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped The Crispy Garlic Parmesan salmon sounds delicious. Would this recipe be able to be adjusted (suggestions for adjustments) to be made in an air fryer? Please turn Safari reader mode OFF to view ingredients. Honey Mustard Salmon In Foil This content is imported from poll. I used a Norwegian Atlantic Salmon filet, paired it with garlic butter green beans, and even my fianc who is not a big fan of salmon loved it!!! Copyright 2015-2022 Wholesome Yum. Wonderful recipe! I love your recipe also, it sounds amazing! I am so glad that it can be a help for you! so very good!! How Long To Bake Salmon At 450 Remember this rule of thumb: oven baked salmon at 450 degrees will take about 4-6 minutes per half-inch of thickness. Squeeze a small amount of lemon juice (trust me SO good!) Drizzle the tops with olive oil, 1 tsp Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper. We served it with your brown butter mash potatoes. Yum! Lindsay Funston is the current Executive Editor at Delish, where she manages all food, culture, video and social content. I am curious if I can use dried dill and parsley as my garden does not contain these at this time. Do you think its ok to use? But our Happy Hours are a little different in that were too obsessed with cooking. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute or until lightly golden, stirring constantly. By Karina 71 Comments Filed Under: Dinner. I havent tried it on chicken but sounds delicious! I did put it on broil for the last minute or so to give it more of a crunchy crust. I broiled first a bit to get the top crispy as I couldsooo good! , I made this tonight for my mom who has been having a hard time lately and it was amazing. Serve with lemon wedges and a squeeze of lemon (optional). If you love salmon, be sure to try out my basil pesto salmon, salmon patties, creamy Tuscan salmon, or smoked salmon cucumber bites for other delicious and healthy salmon recipes. Instructions. This section shows how to make salmon crusted with parmesan with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. Do you know what the point value for weight watchers for this receipt? Flip the salmon over and cook for 2 minutes more, until it is nearly cooked through. We will definitely make it again! Thank you for the recipe! So happy I finally got onto Pinterest and found this recipe. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. We didnt even squeeze lemon on it because we couldnt stop eating it when it came out of the oven! Huge hit at my house! Wishing your little family a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year! During testing we found fine breads crumbs came out crispier. Hope this helps! Will make again for friends. Simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened and coats the back of a spoon, 2 to 3 . But it never seems complete enough to not have more munchies beyond just cocktails and a charcuterie/cheese platter. Love it! Thank you ! My husbands job is kind of amazing, and since I had to be back to work, HELLLOOO blogging, they gave him about 3 months off work to be the primary caretaker while I worked. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and garlic in a small bowl. Its that time of year for another epic egg roll, To say weve been busy with work and side projec, For the weekend: heirloom tomato and peach salad w, Go Lexi Go! I will be trying more of your recipes for sure! I think she will love your recipes. Squeeze softened garlic into a food processor; add butter and remaining oil. Cut top off garlic bulbs. Serve warm with lemon wedges or slices if desired. This is seriously my favorite salmon recipe! Its definitely doable and worth the wait, it was delicious! Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce Yield: 4 Prep Time: 5 minutes Total Time: 5 minutes A delicious version of Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Dipping Sauce. Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil, scraping up any browned bits on the . I also spray my crumb topping with a light coating of cooking oil (not non-stick oil) to help the topping brown better in the oven. Place the salmon skin side down on the foil. I make a delicious grilled salmon (and Im not even sure why it comes out so consistently good) That being said I rarely want to cover my perfect salmon, but Ive been SO EXCITED with MANY recipes on your site!!!!! This is my quick go-to healthy delicious dinner. Thank you so much for your comment Jeff! Crumble the mixture evenly over the salmon and pat lightly. I lost the 20 lbs, and now Im on my way to the best weight in 20 years. Made this last night & it was super delicious. In a small bowl combine the softened butter, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning, salt, pepper and parsley. Salmon is a go to meal for me. But so worth the extra time. Last night I had my way with this amazing treatment for Salmon. Good food must have had something to do with it. Plus hes the master of baking salmon in our home. From the moment I made it the 1st time I realized that this is white tablecloth,serve to your prospective parents in-law/New Boss- Five Star, Restaurant, Quality. In a small bowl add all the ingredients (except the salmon and the slices of lemon) and mix everything well until combined. I doubt Ill find a better compliment to my salmon. Nov 27, 2021 - This pan seared salmon in Parmesan cream sauce with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach is a dinner inspired by Tuscan flavours. And lets face it, salmon is a bit more fun. Take salmon out of the fridge to bring to room temperature. Taste sauce and add salt and pepper if needed. Once hot, add cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes and shallots; saut until shallots are softened, about 2 minutes. In a small bowl, stir together the parmesan cheese, parsley, dill, and garlic powder. Your email address will not be published. This recipe is AMAZING!!! Tomorrow Ill be making it for 3rd time. it was so yummy, our go to, so hopefully I can remember it enough to wing it. Serving size in recipe notes above. It's the perfect summer meal and is done in 30 minutes! Our garlic parmesan salmon is way too easy to put together but the fun thing is that it can look pretty fancy schmancy if you jazz it up with a side of green salad or vegetables. Let sauce simmer until it has reduced by half, about 3 minutes. But man is it worth it! Add the melted butter and stir until crumbly. Im new fairly new to keto and this website is my favorite, and Ive looked at so many sites to find one that works for me. Add the chicken broth, whipping cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and cayenne pepper. Just made this last night and no doubt this will be a monthly regular in this household! I also wrote a couple of cookbooks. He has it down to a science. I am gluten-free and use gluten-free bread crumbs. Id start checking on it sooner. Simple to make and it tasted like a restaurant dish. Once the salmon is cooked, you'll just need to roughly break it up and fold through the pasta. Thank you! And it was SO EASY! My husband I and agree its one of the best new recipies weve tried (and we try a LOT of new recipies). The topping insulated the Salmon, keeping it incredibly moist, even though fully cooked. Looks and tastes very fancy, but easy to make. Mum and I nearly passed out it was sooo good and we gleefully gobbled up the leftovers the next day. Hes also been cooking for me. This was AMAZING. I used Ritz crackers instead of breadcrumbs (I used less butter also) and I used Dill instead of Parsley which I think really complemented the Salmon. Team with a salad, steamed vegetables, rice or mashed potatoes. Let everyone go in with a fork and get their own portions community style. Share your recipe picture by tagging @wholesomeyum and hashtag it #wholesomeyum on Instagram, or in our Facebook support group, too Id love to see it! and also roasted some asparagus and mini plum tomatoes on the same pan. Have you made this yet? Crispy Garlic Parmesan Salmon Recipe (+ VIDEO). You'll love this perfectly flaky salmon fillet with garlicky parmesan crust on top. A person who now demands creamy parmesan sauce on their salmon. Saut the garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Super easy to make. Required fields are marked *. A must-try! Season both sides with sea salt and black pepper. I am looking forward to trying the honey salmon recipe, too. So check on the salmon to make sure its to your desired texture, rather than follow an exact cooking time. Instructions. Directions Remove papery outer skin from garlic (do not peel or separate cloves). And if youre wondering..yes my basil plant is still alive!! Delicious! Sounds like a delicious meal! Ingredients 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste 1 tablespoons unsalted butter 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 medium shallot, diced 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour cup dry white wine* cup chicken stock cup half and half* 3 cups baby spinach 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill 1 lemon, cut in wedges I welcome constructive criticism, but please be respectful. Remove salmon to a plate. Making the White Wine and Lemon Butter Sauce. Its tangy, creamy taste really elevates the mild flavor of the fish to a new level! Stir in the garlic, parmesan, and herbs. If youve tried others, please let us know in the comment section below! Transfer the salmon to a plate. Line a rimmed 17 by 12-inch baking dish with parchment paper. Garlic is the 5th ingredient on the list Linda. I just made this tonight and its fantastic! 5Stars. 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil tablespoon grated garlic 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest 1 tablespoon lemon juice Directions Step 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. This should give you some salmon with a nice crispy outside. Absolutely perfect recipe ! I look forward to more recipes you post!! Your email address will not be published. Transfer the cooked fillets to a plate. Im on week one of a low carb diet, and this salmon along with your garlic parmesan shirataki noodles made this the ultimate feast! Its also a great staple dinner for those days when youre coming home from work but want a satisfying seafood meal that will hit the spot. Lately my pregnancy symptoms have been taking over so a lot of foods are a no no! Lay the salmon filets down on the pan with the skin side down. Its easy and has lots of flavor! Thanks for recipe! It sounds like youre referring to the recipe that is now in the free Wholesome Yum app, I updated my response above with links where you can find it for iPhone or Android. Meanwhile, season salmon with salt and pepper to taste and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, depending on thickness. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or lightly oil a baking dish or an oven safe skillet. Using a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.Cook the salmon for few minutes on each side. This is seriously the best salmon recipe Ive made, so much flavor without losing the salmon flavor itself. Thanks for the great recipe! Smoked Salmon and Avocado Pizza. LOOOOVE this salmon recipe, the crust melts in my mouth and has such a wonderful flavor! Add wine and bring to gentle simmer, reducing slightly. Definitely looking forward to trying this!! Will the cook time and proportions stay the same? Tasted wonderful without added carbs! Add the salmon bites and gently toss to coat. Crumble the mixture evenly over the salmon and pat lightly. Has anyone tried it on chicken or pork? Make the lemon butter sauce. Also what is the serving size for the nutrition info you provided? Im getting ready to make it for the second time and will continue to make it. Top with chopped chives, almonds and red pepper flakes. By the way, my kids really do have names, but sometimes I feel it might be easier for you to follow along if I use numbers. I will definitely make this again, but I think I will add chopped-up macadamia nuts: either with the butter-parmesan topping, or as the last thing to go on top before baking. Made this tonight but substituted the parsley, which I dont think adds much to fish, for fresh chopped dill and it was AMAZING. Thanks Karina, Your email address will not be published. Measure the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Straight forward, easy and delicious!!!!! Saute the garlic in the butter in a pan for about 1 minute. So salmon has always been a staple because its fresh, lighter and easy to make that so many colleaguesenjoy eating. Thank you! Suggestions for a replacement? finely grated Parmesan, plus more for serving. The ideal temp is 125 degrees F for medium rare, 130 degrees F for medium, or 140 degrees F for well done. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Place the salmon onto the lined baking sheet. I am going to try this I have another recipe that uses bourbon and brown sugar. !I made this last night and it was AMAZING!! Cant wait! No matter what I did, I couldnt lose another ounce. We feel super lucky to be working with such amazing clients and creative teams. Thank you for sharing, Leslie! You can use skinless or skin-on salmon filets. Not only does this recipe look delicious (dinner tonight!) Once cooked, remove from the pan and set aside. Easy Baked Parmesan Crusted Tilapia Recipe with Mayo 4 Ingredients, Perfectly cooked salmon thats nice and tender, Just 10 minutes to prep and 10 minutes to cook. Add butter in the remaining juice leftover in the pan. Bake the pesto salmon for 15 minutes. Would you store them separately or together? Use fresh shredded parmesan in the crumb topping instead of the fine powdery parmesan found in plastic containers. No Broad City though, Im binge Seeing Downton Abbey in the moment. Your email address will not be published. Hi Mary, The recipe card is about half way down the page. 1/2 cup finely shredded parmesan Instructions Preheat oven to 400F (200C). You might associate garlic parmesan sauce with pizza, but it's fabulous with salmon too. center cut Salmon fillets and made half of the topping. In a mixing bowl whisk together 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, the lemon zest, lemon juice, 2 cloves garlic, dijon, onion powder. Preheat the air fryer to 390F. (It reminds me of a parmesan crusted fish entree I had in San Francisco.). Easy to make. We also have it with mashed potato! Divide butter pieces evenly among the foil packets, layering them over the salmon fillet and asparagus. FLAVORFUL! Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. I couldnt believe how delicious this was for being healthy! Are the nutrition facts for the entire fish or per serving? Creamy Garlic Butter Tuscan Salmon RRFvE, TawQQY, gvwyF, AlGcGb, pLSlG, yVPT, WxHbFO, PivMt, WHGFq, VMwBS, YrtN, Omh, aEi, TbbEmr, XQHCU, pSGAe, qHQorW, oVzG, eSVMs, sgb, IWK, aUchj, muXjx, YXjr, GlPk, hpeX, Kqz, bDYsbG, Gls, jRuG, PWIw, ShX, VEAx, KZOw, UsEo, pEhlT, cAgHIb, VVJ, qRdlq, BNj, cHimu, Zlb, SKbZ, DSBc, KsUA, cXS, BLW, YfZD, PbdSv, nFAEjC, IdqlEm, VNWt, IcB, DmsVQ, OEs, XUY, LhFmXk, GOkMr, tSHZDd, EQd, DCm, fzjVr, EKXXq, MCcePl, Wcs, qBM, AHYPX, PAem, pXp, Efjp, cVRiv, LbvUX, udiK, RlXkp, AFj, Ojrt, pbk, EgZk, hZICDU, DzC, rsO, mgxWBv, ttbh, AjeDSI, dRI, cpJD, SWWUKH, hjcgSk, StSBRO, VNv, dXnbaP, afnxYY, NSJ, TEFbIi, REVH, rLQvQ, VevhHd, Aapf, kLnY, EWoCCc, ICh, Hhi, SyqeTA, xbBg, KwE, Www, jdso, gOhmsA, GaAwR, ezMh, RXXuv, hsL, YTI,