Conch House is a restaurant that serves fresh seafood in Jamaica. Caps has one of the most beautiful bars on the waterfront. It is also pet friendly and the perfect place to watch a gorgeous sunset in St. Augustine. I have seen every type of wildlife here from pelicans and egrets to dolphins and manatee and several sea turtles. Drinks were great too! Nice view of the Bridge of Lions. Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Specials: Happy hour specials, daily specials, and seasonal specials (like clam chowder during winter). I would recommend this place to anyone that wants some good food and wonderful service. Kids can relax in their sand play pit while you sit back with an iced tropical cocktail or a cold beer. Photo Courtesy of: BARNACLE BILLS SEAFOOD HOUSE, Address: Holiday Inn, Historic, 1302 N Ponce De Leon Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the BARNACLE BILLS SEAFOOD HOUSE Website, View BARNACLE BILLS SEAFOOD HOUSE on Google. Our bill total was $91 and we tipped Ben $20. Located right on the Intracoastal Waterway, this seafood favorite offers lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Its a little pricey but that is expected in this area. I must say I loved my poke bowl, the best I had, tuna was so dam fresh and good, we also had catch of the day, rice wasnt good though, kids enjoyed their shrimps and chips. . Use code: VSACB23, 10% OFF check, excluding alcohol. Also had a side Caesar salad. The view was spectacular. He was very attentive and nice. Photo Courtesy of: The Conch House Restaurant, Address: 57 Comares Ave, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA, Visit the The Conch House Restaurant Website, View The Conch House Restaurant on Google. This is a great spot to listen to some live music too. 2,527 reviews #37 of 305 Restaurants in St. Augustine $$ - $$$ American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. Catch 27 is an upscale restaurant thats located on Anastasia Island. I have to say, there was a little bit of shell in it, but the flavor was so good I cant bring myself to dock the review a star. The service was great. There is nothing like enjoying a fresh, local meal with family and friends. The food is amazing, fresh, cooked perfectly, and the service is great! Highly recommend this little gem, especially beautiful to see at night when all lit up during the annual Night of Lights celebration. Stephen F. Austin State Lumberjacks Basketball, Texas A&M Corpus Christi Islanders Basketball, Texas Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros Basketball, University of North Dakota Fighting Hawks Basketball, University of South Dakota Coyotes Basketball, 3. Nona Blue welcomes guests to their tavern where a diverse menu, shareables, and craft beers encourage camaraderie and good times. To seal the deal on their Island experience, they host live music to accompany your food. People also searched for these in Saint Augustine: See more waterfront restaurants in Saint Augustine. They do have a boat dock, so you can come by boat if you wish. Just maybe they will bring it back. | Lunch | Mon: Closed, Tues Sun: 11am -2:30pm, | Dinner | Mon: Closed, Tues Thurs: 5pm 9pm, Fri & Sat: 5pm 10pm, Sun: 5pm -9pm, 173 Shipyard Way, St. Augustine, FL 32084. View all 10 Locations. Crave. Wonderful experience and fabulous staff and food! Address: 205 Anastasia Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA. 4325 Myrtle St, St. Augustine, FL 32084-0407 +1 904-824-8794 Website Menu. Usecode: VSACB23, $1.00 off draft beer or house wine with Lunch or Dinner. Scenery from our table on the outside deck was really exquisite. What a great restaurant. I absolutely loved the shrimp and grits. Perhaps I need to buy restaurant nachos morebut I digress. Phoebe will take good care of you at the bar. Enjoy a good meal with a stunning waterfront view by dining at some of these restaurants on the water in St. Augustine! Indoor and outdoor seating options, a patio adorned with fire pits, and a dock for boat parking! Use code: VSACB23. Great and amazing. Slight twist of the classic shrimp and grits. A bit pricey, but well worth it. Dine inside, on the deck, or on the beach. We had the amazing Smoked Fish Spread and the Fried Green Tomatoes as appetizers. They unloaded and clean the fish on the docks below. Also out on Anastasia island, if you just looking for a view anddont need to be right on water, you can findthat on the rooftop of Panama Hatties. I have seen dolphin from here, manatee, sea turtles and every beautiful bird you could imagine sitting out on the sandbars fishing for their dinner. Great atmosphere, superb view if you choose balcony seating. Float with us for one hour on a one-of-a-kind holiday experience. A full-service, experience-driven, waterfront restaurant known for live fire dining. Thank you for such a great time. We ordered a shrimp dinner (choices are available for smaller to larger appetites based on the number of shrimp) which include two sides and hush puppies. N/A in our St. Augustine location. Waterfront dining, live music, a full bar, and great seafood entrees are available at Hurricane Patty's. It was a huge portion and very filling. Location, location, location. Their servers are all perky and fun. Apartments with laundry for rent in St. Augustine. 3 Bed, 3.00 Bathroom, 0sf, in VIEWS AT BAY POINTE CONDO, Spectacular views, stunning and inviting describes this beautiful and highly desired 1st level, 3-bedroom, 3 FULL bathrooms, waterfront condominium. Many popular tourist attractions are located in St Augustine including: Photo Courtesy of: Kingfish Grill On the Water, Address: 252 Yacht Club Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the Kingfish Grill On the Water Website, View Kingfish Grill On the Water on Google. Food was great. The Kingfish Grill restaurant is located on the water near the Vilano Bridge and offers a wide variety of fresh seafood, from oysters, shrimp, scallops, and crab to Acclaimed local chef, Matt Brown, and Asador, Nick Carrera, create special meals for gatherings using a catering trailer with a live-fire grill. Cedar Plank Salmon with Blackened Shrimp Risotto & Cilantro Lime Butter Sauce, Grilled Teriyaki Chicken with Mango Salsa & Grilled Pineapple Salad, Castillo de San Marcos National Monument (the oldest masonry fort in America), Flagler College Oldest Catholic college in Florida, National Museum of Naval Aviation (largest collection of naval aviation artifacts). In fact, while dining on our patio, you're just a few steps from the. This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner at the A Street entrance to St. Augustine Beach. Address: 46 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the Harrys Seafood, Bar & Grille Website, View Harrys Seafood, Bar & Grille on Google. By all means, come experience this historic city from the water on our festive pedal-pub party boat. Again, never acknowledging us or even looking in our direction. This is always fun to watch. They do not accept reservations and the wait was long, but there was plenty of scenery and an outdoor bar area to keep us occupied. i have just eaten one of the best meals of my life. Standing there waiting to be acknowledged. If you head down A1 A Southalmost down to Marineland, you will find another locals favoriteMatanzas Inlet Restaurnt. Going out to a restaurant is more than just food. A fun, kind, and engaging staff, and the woman who took care of us was truly exceptional I believe her name was Barbie, and she took an already beautiful day, and went above and beyond to make it even more perfect. Warm days outdoors having lunch on the deck as boats pass by or eating indoors with window views of the waterway is the ambiance at the Palm Valley Outdoors Bar & Grill. It screams quality. Neighborhood Around Town Hours Sun-Mon 4:30-9pm, Tues-Thurs 4:30-11pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-3:30pm and 4:30-10pm, . DINNER MENU. All of our meals were excellent!!!!! The menu features the world's largest shrimp and Maine lobster . Thank you A1A! Store . Caps on the Water- 4325 Myrtle StSt Augustine, FL 32084, Aunt Kates- 612 Euclid AveSt Augustine, FL 32084 They serve maple pecan pie, key lime pie, caramel apple cake, seasonal cheesecake, and house-made sorbet! Absolutely! We're one of the only St. Augustine restaurants on the water. Nearly every pub and cafe St. Augustine's downtown ancient region has stay music to get their clients in an event state of mind. They came with 6 fritters, about the size of ping pong balls. Seafarers navigate from the waters and locals landlubbers alike relax on the deck. Totally made my day. Sandwiches, soup, salad, full size entrees- good for lunch and dinner. Great drink selection. The menu has something for everyone featuring seafood dishes like shrimp scampi pasta ($15), mahi tacos ($17), grilled trout filet ($18), coconut shrimp risotto ($16) as well as steak options such as the 18 oz New York Strip Steak ($32) or 10 oz Filet Mignon ($27). i cried in front of server Matt after such an amazing dinner. Here are some awesome guides, from us to you. Thank you Bryan and Staff for creating such a perfect party atmosphere for us, we truly appreciated it! Serafina is a blogger and author for UNATION's Stuff to Do City Guides. If you are looking for a great place to have a drink, on thewater in Saint Augustine, Florida, youve come to the right webpage. We love sharing all things happening in Jax and more! The Atmosphere. With 40 flavors for shave ice and 6 toppings, Mr. Morgan's Shave Ice offers the Hawaiian-style that anyone can enjoy. This location is a hidden gem. The staff on the rooftop lounge also truly nice, welcoming, and friendly, great service there too. The food is delicious. Email Address. New Pancake Wake-Up Wrap , Only at Dunkin'. Also, ordered lobster mac & cheese delicious !! Great sauce to meat and rice ratio, perfect bites every time. Only complaint was price point vs portions, although not surprised in a tourist area. 1 2 3. Dining here will feel like taking a holiday away! Ill definitely go back the next time Im in town. Ranked Top 10% Restaurant Reviewers Ranked Top 10% Park Reviewers Ranked Top 10% Cafe Reviewers Ranked Top 10% Eatery Reviewers. Excellent restaurant and bar. My wife ordered a painkiller cocktail, she mentioned how great it was and definitely not watered down. They havean outdoor stage with live music too. To complete your dining experience, you can enjoy one of their delicious desserts! They are famous for their Goombay Smash, St. Augustines signature drink and Reggae Sunday. For more information, buy our guidebooks. Just Minutes Away from Downtown St. Augustine, FL. Main Phone: (904) 481-8396. Theres outdoor seating available, but make sure to come early or late in the evening to snag it as they dont take reservations. We sat at the small bar and Louie was our bartender. 2.8 miles. I got the salmon fish and grits it was amazing. The food is definitely worth the trip. I also wantmention a great local hotspot called Hurricane Pattys. We would eat her again. Experience real Southern dining and waterfront views at Salt Water Cowboys on Anastasia Island. But since the bar was busy, the service was "spotty". (904) 829-1105, The Reef- 4100 Coastal HwySt Augustine, FL 32084 Reviews on Waterfront Restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL - St Augustine Fish Camp, St Augustine Fish House & Oyster Company, The Conch House Restaurant, Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille, Beachcomber Restaurant, GAS- Full Service Restaurant, Caps On The Water, Prohibition Kitchen, A1A Ale Works, Hurricane Patty's Upstairs is the main dining area, downstairs is a lounge and bar. Hibiscus mimosas to go with the delicious shrimp and grits. Love this place! They specialize in Caribbean-inspired cooking, providing you an experience that transports you . This St. Augustine restaurant offers a variety of seafood dishes ranging from fried oysters to key lime salmon! One of our other favorite spots, especially for happy hour on Friday night is The Bar with No Name. St. Augustine, long an established port, offers many opportunities for dining within sight of the water. This is a very family friendly place to eat. The Perfect Mix of Water Views, Spectacular Sunsets, Majestic Oaks Draped in Spanish Moss Swaying in the Gentle Breeze and Great Food and Drink. They were tasty but not strong. Address: 254 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, For as busy as this place was, we got sat and served quickly. If youre looking for something lighter than a full meal but still want something satisfying after a day out in St Augustine weatheror if youve had too much sunyou should definitely try the grilled eggplant sandwich or breakfast burrito at Caps! For more insight on the best events and things to do near you, download the UNATION app, follow us on social, and subscribe to our weekly email! We stuck it out and they beat or expectations for sure. All great EXCEPT one thing they used to have the best BEACHES ALE Im missing that today. We were served about 915. Love this new Restaurant in St Augustine!! I see why they have a poor rating now. I would have thought that a restaurant that had people standing in line behind a red rope would have fresh seafood- not frozen, in this type of setting. With the event dubbed Nights of Lights, St. Augustine turns into the perfect place to enjoy an old-fashioned Christmas. However, 6 days in, they were shut down for dine-in service due to COVID-19. Bar With No Name- 16 S Castillo Dr, St Augustine, FL Party of 12 seated at 8pm. We were ignored for minutes by the hostess until she told us to step back and wait in another spot. These waterfront bars serve frosty beverages garnished with gorgeous water views and chill vibes. Address: 69 Lewis Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. Friendly staff with great food and service, make for a great night out. Authentic food. The restaurant is located on the waterfront, so you can sit back and watch as the sun sets over St. Augustines Bay, or you can just enjoy the view. Cap's on the Water, St. Augustine: See 2,527 unbiased reviews of Cap's on the Water, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #57 of 526 restaurants in St. Augustine. There is table seating on the water as well as in the oyster bar garden, reminiscent of a Moroccan patio. Book Now. Full liquor bar available. Cocktails were perfect and to my taste. They live right by the water and not too far from downtown St. Augustine. Service was a bit slow but super friendly. . They have lunch specials Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM until 3:00 PM along with Happy Hour every day from 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM where all beverage prices are reduced by half off! It was so good after our boat ride we came back and had dinner. The food was exquisite and the service was friendly and prompt. I highly recommend checking this place out. Save. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !! The Conch House offers seating inside or out on their patio overlooking the water. View Website. Not valid with any other offer. The bar area has plenty of seating where you can relax after a long day or even bring an extra guest if needed! 10% OFF Entire Check. The food was better than I expected. They had a lot of dirty tables too, I no they can do better with the right staff because I dont mind spending money but Im not settling less than top notch service, when Im paying full price, hopefully a manager will c this n train the staff better than they have been. The bread was very fresh and warm. Visit the River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge Website. Very friendly and helpful staff. Similar to other restaurants on the water in St. Augustine, the Kingfish Grill hosts live music performances to accompany their magnificent waterside views and food. We also got Conch fritters as an appetizer, they were very fresh and light. Delivery & Pickup Options - 1228 reviews of Caps On The Water "We just took the mom here for her birthday dinner. But, best shrimp ever and I have lived in Florida my entire life and eaten a lot of fresh shrimp. [] Read more We Got a New Review! I cant wait to go back. At Aunt Kate's guests dine on local seafood favorites in a charming riverside setting just as others have done for over 100 years. Their menu features American cuisine and seafood, including some of the freshest fish and shellfish in town. Some of the food was good but several orders of fresh catch prepared a variety of ways were over-cooked. It just seemed that they had a hard time getting the food prepared at the same time for our large party on a week night at a time when there were few other patrons in the restaurant. November 19, 2022 - January 31, 2023 EDT. Here you will find all the local approvedhotspots. This is a review for restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL: "Enjoyed a very nice Sunday afternoon on the outdoor patio. Service was efficient and pleasant. Full-service restaurant offering breakfast and dinner daily at the Guy Harvey Resort. Catch a Sea Breeze at These Waterside Bars in St. Augustine, Amelia Island. We were able to get a hut with no wait. Also we wanted to eat outside but they werent doing outside at that time. Giving the gift of experiences is a great way to share this magical . restaurant hours: Hours of Operation: Sun - Thurs: 11AM - 10PM Fri - Sat: 11AM - 11PM. After watching just one sunset on our deck beneath the trees you will understand why so many customers claim it is The place for outdoor dining. PHONE: (904) 824-7765. Note: credit or debit cards are not accepted. This is a fun spot, especially in thecooler weatherto have a cocktail. ft. 106 Brybar Dr, St Augustine, FL 32095 $410,000 MLS# 1199312 Don't miss this beauty!Stunning 3 bedroom and 2 bath Halifax floorplan just build in 202. The amount of food you receive for great prices is beyond a hefty portion. 1077 A1a Beach Blvd. It has a great outdoor bar and afire pit to sit around and make smores. At Matanzas Inlet 8691 A1A S., St. Augustine, FL 32080 . Come try one . I chose to have the grouper blackened. Has really nice views with outside seating. This is a great place to stop in on your boat too. I think well go back tonight for dinner. Download a PDF of this News Release Contact: Barbara Golden Phone: 904-669-8142 Email: BGolden@FloridasHistoricCoast.com St. Augustine, FL (December 7, 2022) - Holidays in St. Augustine l Ponte Vedra are always special, especially during the Annual Nights of Lights Celebration, which takes place through January 31, 2023. Service is always attentive, fast and cheerful. These are some highly rated restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL: Bayfront Westcott House Bed and Breakfast (5/5), Holiday Inn Express St. Augustine - Vilano Beach (5/5). They serve seafood and a variety of dishes curated with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Food offerings at Blackfly The Restaurant include seafood such as seared scallops wrapped in bacon, pan-seared salmon or shrimp skewers served over garlic mashed potatoes with lemon parsley butter sauce. My only regret was that I did not acknowledge the bartender again and thank him for the awesome drinks. Admire glistening waterfront views with a delicious meal at some of these restaurants on the water in St. Augustine! These days, its also got a thriving waterfront district with plenty of restaurants and bars to choose from. It has an outdoor deck overlooking the ocean. Choose a package that works for you, and our team will get to work to maximize exposure to your event or business. So great. The French Fries are done with herbs and parmesan cheese. River + Fort was impressive all the way around and the best dining experience Ive had to date. Visitors' opinions on Otter's on the Water. Harrys Seafood Bar & Grille is a waterfront restaurant and bar with a full menu of seafood and steaks. The Kingfish Grill on the Water offers a casual environment paired with high-quality food. They have a limited selection of their own beers - but a nice selection - something for everyone. My wife and I have eaten at OC Whites numerous times as a party of 2 and 4 and have been pleased with the fare in the past.This night , with a party of 12, perhaps tested the chef to the limit. Hours of operation: 11 am 10pm daily, 7 days a week. It sits in aMarina right off Route 1 close to downtown. Saint Augustine, FL 32080. HOME Not valid on Alcohol, any holidays or with other offers. Our waiter Ben knew the menu forwards and backwards, his energy and overall demeanor was awesome. This spot is everything you could ask for. Good Brewpub. Culinary Outfitters has CLOSED as of September 19, 2021. Which was awesome, seemed like a great work environment. What are people saying about restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL? To say the least a good time was had by all. Aunt Kate's- 612 Euclid Ave St Augustine, FL 32084 (904) 829-1105. There is some good eating here. Casa Reina, "The Queen's House" presents a gathering place for all who enjoy Latin American, Mexican, and Florida Cuisines. We put our name in and waited upstairs at the bar area and the bar staff was super friendly and very helpful. Glad I was able to snap the picture prior!!! I missed some of the specials on the wall, including a French toast trio that Id like to sample. The Mac and cheese was very good. My all time favorite setting to have a drink in the evening is theTini Martini Bar on the Bayfront. You can eat inside or outside under cover if weather is to your liking. This area feels like "a resort within a resort" and has its own unique atmosphere. I always love sharing great experiences as I do my best to never give negative feedback. What started out as a rustic waterfront fish camp in Vilano Beach has become an award-winning, upscale, destination restaurant that attracts guests from all over. And a special thanks to our server Spencer for a job well done. Loved it! Nice deserts. Cap's on the Water offers waterfront dining overlooking the Matanzas River with local seafood and Old Florida cuisine in St. Augustine. The food was less than expected. HOME; Welcome to Caps on the Water. It has a big outdoor deck, great live music and fabulous views of the marsh and the intercoastal. They also provide gluten-free options! Wanted to take it back with me, Address: 180 Vilano Rd, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. Couldve easily been 5 star but it so happened that there was a tornado across the peninsula and made it cold and blustery. The Best Spas and Salons in St Augustine, FL, Health Fitness and Yoga in Saint Augustine, Ten Things to Do in St Augustine During Mumford & Sons -GOTR Tour | Locals Guide St Augustine. When we first walked my wife wanted to abort. (5) (3127) 16. Profile Keywords Crescent Beach Things . Be prepared for an expense dinner, but definitely worth it for a special occasion. Food boat serving snacks on St. Augustine's intracoastal waters. Very good food. Are you looking for a unique and fun way to spend the weekend or explore the beautiful area of St. Augustine? What more could you ask for? We split an appetizer and an entree. Cap's on the Water. They even have a cozy fire pit. The server was really nice and the food was great so we enjoyed it anyways! Lobster bisque was one of the best ones Ive had. St Augustine, FL is a small town with a lot of restaurants on the water. I was very pleased with what we ordered. I probably should also mention it has some of the best Hurricanes in St. Augustine. Claimed. Just Off A1A, West of the Vilano Beach Bridge. The apps, mains, and desserts were all very tasty. We ordered the blue crab/ artichoke dip which was freaking amazing! Another spot off of Route 1 that deserves a mention is Creekside Dinery. Our waiter was really great also. Our 35ft Pedal-Powered Pontoon Party Boat. Enjoy a relaxing lunch with us, where the water is just steps from your table. We will definitely eat again at Harrys the next time we go to St Augustine! River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge. (my 10 year old daughter had a blast). The vegetarian options are somewhat limited. All "waterfront restaurants" results in Saint Augustine, FL. St. Augustine is a small city with a lot of restaurants on the water, and its home to many families and retirees. Wait was about ten minutes. Cap's on the Water . Looking for ways to promote an event or feature your business? We ordered appetizers gator tail and pulled jerk chicken wraps oh my delicious !! Why not relax with a drink and a beautiful view of the water? A fine-dining restaurant on the Bayfront with a delicious and diverse menu and a comfortable, elegant atmosphere. You want to enjoy your evening. Handcrafted cocktails, beer, and wine with an incredible view. Photo Courtesy of: OPEN HOUSE OPTICS 904-505-3310. They have great live music here and youre surrounded by boats and fishing charters coming in with their catch of the day. From tacos to jambalaya, the Beaches in Vilano offers an eclectic menu with a variety of selections. gimme a break, four haddock fillets 4-6 oz each. This little hideaway lives alongside the water edge and offers dining right by the sand! To schedule an appointment, please call (562) 694-6302 or e-mail info@lhhcity.org during normal business hours (Monday-Thursday 8:00AM to 5:30PM). This area feels like "a resort within a resort" and has its own unique atmosphere. The food really was delicious!!! Additionally, the service, yet friendly and hospitable, is slow! Learn More. We started with the crab cake. Shrimp and grits were awesome. Sun Thurs: 11am -9pm, Fri & Sat: 11am 10pm. Our waitress was very kind and gave great service. A patio in full bloom, providing beautiful sights and smells, a delicious Sunday brunch for my wife and 20 month old son. This spot is incredible. Good music at night. Really liked the live band that played with just a couple of short breaks.". Enjoy the Matanzas River and the gorgeous views under the sun or stars on one of our special . This bar is a must if youre visiting us. I had a chicken and shrimp creole as my entree which was delicious. Best service and so welcoming. Beware of going later in the evening, and/or during extremely busy times like spring break. Its located right near the Lighthouse, so its perfect if you want to take advantage of the view while indulging in some good food and drinks. Cap's on the Water. View our full list of Restaurants in St. Augustine. The drinks are very pricey. The prices are a little high but to be expected for such a location. They offer a small selection of dishes for only $5 from 3pm-5pm. Loved my experience here! Offering traditional and unique water fun via rentals, tours, and party packages . Conch House Restaurant is a St. Augustine staple known for their waterside dining and Caribbean flavors. The location and views were amazing. Excellent food and service! Not valid with other offers or on holidays. 4325 Myrtle Street. As an added paradise bonus, every weekend, they host live music performances! I also had the white sangria which was delicious! For another Caribbean oasis, check out the Beaches at Vilano! You . This restaurant has a vibe that is perfect for social gatherings, making it unquestionably one of the coolest spots to eat in St. Augustine. Eat inside or out ! LUNCH MENU. St. Augustine's Best Fresh Fish & Seafood Restaurant on the Water! The atmosphere is welcoming and family oriented. I could not have imagined a more perfect event. I understand that the staff needs to equitable and not seat too many customers for the amount of servers BUT the weekend, dinnertime rush is going to be your busiest yet most profitable time. Dine-in at St. Augustine location only. Super good!! The sushi we had was really good. A great selection and diversity of foods. It is planted with exotics and adorned with water features. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. From Business: Your local St Augustine Beach Subway Restaurant, located at 1077 A1A Beach Blvd brings new bold flavors along with old favorites to satisfied guests every day.. If youre looking for a great meal near the water (or just want to sit outside by the lighthouse), here are some great places to eat in St Augustine: Address: 515 A1A Beach Blvd St Augustine, FL 32080. Oh my goodness where do I start. From land to sea and great comfort foods. Walk downtown or take your boat, that is parked right in front of your condo, and go see the ''Night of Lights'' from the water. Just came home from the most wonderful wedding reception for my son and his bride. The inside could do with a major revamp. Not only do they provide eclectic menus and a scenic view, but they also come with a unique dining experience. Cant wait to go back and sit outside by the water. Sun Thurs: 11am 9pm, Fri & Sat: 11am 10pm. This place was incredible! Photo Courtesy of: American Marketing & Publishing, Address: 81 St George St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the The Florida Cracker Cafe Website. The staff was extremely courteous, and service was excellent. They were very short staffed in all areas, so this negatively impacted the overall experience. We will most definitely be back, but with our families! A Bloody Mary bar is available on the weekends. We take everyone there and its one of the most requested places our guests want to go back to. He didnt try and sell the most expensive things on the menu, I felt his honesty and opinions are what made the difference on our selections. St. Augustine, FL 32084. The atmosphere here cant be beat. If you head out Anastasia island looking for a drink on the water your bestbet is The Beachcomber onA street. A Caribbean inspired restaurant, located in Ponte Vedra Beach, known for its tropical happy hour drink menu. Nachos were great, surprisingly so as they arewelljust nachos. Amazing food. We. We estimate that 527 Fox Water Trl would rent between $2,880 / mo. This place is a beauty. Address: 108 Anastasia Blvd, St. Augustine, FL 32080, USA, Visit the Blackfly The Restaurant Website. please come eat here, experience what i did. Their special of the day is usually fish done one of three ways and theyre all delicious and a good size portion. This place is on the water. Disappointed, but found that Harrys on the next block down has fresh shipments DAILY, and the Shrimp & Grouper there was awesome !!! A local favorite among the top St. Augustine restaurants on the water, this Cajun inspired classic first opened in 1987; and its popularity has led to new locations . Pizzalley's. Restaurants Pizza Italian Restaurants. My breakfast was insanely delicious. Every Monday through Friday, you can enjoy their $5 happy hour deals! (4) (2082) 8.8 BBB Rating: A+. Everything was delicious and beautifully presented. advertisement. Celebrating 29 years from November 19, 2022 through January 29, 2023, St. Augustine turns into an old-fashioned Christmas wonderland known as Nights of Lights. Like most restaurants on the water in St. Augustine, the Beaches at Vilano provides a unique dining experience. One of my favorite spots Has best deck and outside bar. Loved those surroundings of tress, plants, boats and water. The bar also had an amazing and rare, large whisky selection. Went for the Valentines Night Special. Downtown St. Augustine is full of charming, romantic buildings, and with its location in a historic house on the Matanzas River, Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille is no exception. Our server was Mason. EVERYTHING was so good. This place is great! From Business: Your local St Augustine Subway Restaurant, located at 2195 State Rd 16 brings new bold flavors along with old favorites to satisfied guests every day. I can only assume it is to keep people from drinking too much. Order burgers or wings, sip bowls of chowder, or try out the fresh seafood. Would love to come back! We were able to get a couple of seats at the bar and avoid a very long wait. Sandbar Pub . View River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge on Google. Clam chowder was one of the best Ive had. Not valid on holidays or with any other offer or discount. St Augustine Restaurants on the Water Im sure youve heard of St Augustine, Florida. Excellent! Cap's on the Water- 4325 Myrtle St St Augustine, FL 32084 (904) 824-8794. From the minute we walked in we were welcomed with the wonderful aroma. My experience starts at the front. The Culinary Outfitters Waterfront Restaurant offers a one-of-a-kind waterfront dining experience. Wonderful food and amazing staff. Had the Bobs Benedict. Find all the great spots to have a drink on the water in St Augustine [], Your email address will not be published. Address: 12 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge Website, View River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge on Google. Has the BEST Fried Clams. Enjoyed the full bar availability. Two eggs, potatoes, smoked sausage, and bread was my choice from the menu. You can also look to your West and get a good view of sunset in the sky. Hours. But let me tell you, I ordered the Lobster Roll, probably 6-8 oz of lob meat. Bartenders and wait personnel were happy, efficient and added to the party atmosphere. Contact Us . Love this place!!!! Dine under a shady palm tree with views of the Salt Run river at the Conch House Restaurant! They all looked awesome. We will be returning. This has been a local favorite for years. Previous Next. The manager Andre was great, I told him how fabulous Denise & Kim were and then he came back to check on us and talk to all of us. Amazing service, outstanding food. We were very pleased with the service as well. you will not want to miss this! Dont want to say anything about it because there is already a long wait to get in. He makes the best High Tides. Absolutely the best fried shrimp ever! Photo Courtesy of: A1A Ale Works Restaurant & Taproom, Address: 1 King St, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the A1A Ale Works Restaurant & Taproom Website, View A1A Ale Works Restaurant & Taproom on Google. Great food and service. The Conch House Restaurant and Marina Bar. 4. I would highly recommend trying them. 527 Fox Water Trl is located in St. Augustine, the 32086 zipcode, and the St. Johns. They offer fresh catch dishes, salads, soups, steak, chicken, and plenty more seafood selections to enjoy! The individual tables up in the air like a crows nest are wonderfully romantic. Immediately helped out to be seated. Greeter was supper sweet. Offering free Pool Tuesdays, Ladies Nights, and even Service Industry Nights, the owners of the End Zone appreciate their clienteleand it shows! The first hints of Florida Spring, easy strolling distance from the heart of the old city. Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille, established in 1987, serves the very best of southern, cajun and creole flavors in classic and modern . Lulu's Waterfront Grille - Temporarily Closed. I set some water out for any wildlife that might be thirst and get some interesting critters on the trail camera in my backyard in La Habra Heights CA We could not pass their desert and took home a large slice of the bread pudding, the drinks are creative and refreshing. My sister and I had the most wonderful dinner here on our vacation to Anastasia Island. New indulgent items ready for sharing with your friends & family. The views from your large balcony are to die for, your . To explore more places to visit in St. Augustine, make sure to follow us on Facebookand Instagram! Palm Valley Fish Camp offers fresh seafood with a "neighborhood feel" located in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida. The martinis here arefabulous. Located at the St. Augustine Shipyard, Otter's on the Water offers food, drink, and "a splash of fun." With a waterfront view, a menu for kids and "nana," as well as a casual atmosphere with prices that won't "sink the ship," Otter's is a dining spot that pleases the whole family. The Salt and Pepper Tuna and the Crab Cakes for entrees. Caps on the Water is a casual seafood restaurant with a laid-back atmosphere and live music every Thursday through Saturday. Very pricey and not too clean either. This bayfront restaurant offers seafood, spirits, and an Old-World atmosphere. If youre looking for a quiet place to visit or settle down, St. Augustine might be just what youre looking for! 1. Lisa Kaylor. 4325 Myrtle St. St Augustine FL, 32084 (904)824-8794. There is table seating on the water as well as in the oyster bar garden, reminiscent of a Moroccan patio. The wings were already cool when they got to the table. This St. Augustine restaurant will transport you to the Caribbean with its outside deck and outdoor Jamaican-style grass huts. For the health-conscious, delectable smoothies, flavorful salads, and fresh wraps are ideal. For a mini Caribbean getaway, join the Conch House Restaurant for lunch or dinner! Went to Neros for breakfast after staying the night in a nearby hotel. . Like many St Augustine restaurants on the water, Caps offers an array of seafood options; however, it also has plenty offish choices for those who arent fans of seafood (which were sure isnt you). A little tip: they are walk-in, first-come-first-serve only, so we recommend getting there early! Every staff member greeted us even the busboys were smiling and gave a nod. 4325 Myrtle St. Our Rating. Check it out at 56 Saint George Street in St. Augustine. Loved it. Great view and location. I highly recommend this restaurant for the views and mainly the Outstanding service, staff and food! Hurricane Pattys is located on Oyster Creek. Their burgers are huge and tasty. It has a view of the Bay and the Fort. There is no place quite like this to have a Martini with its twinkling lights, spectacular water features and cozy fireplaces. Someimes there is live music on deck! Excellent meal. Lib meat sells for nearly $30 a pound. On the nachos, the cheese wasnt melted, and the chicken was reheated until it was desert dry. . This St. Augustine restaurant will transport you to the Caribbean with its outside deck and outdoor Jamaican-style grass huts. 630pm on a Friday evening. They also offer happy hour deals everyday! The crab cake was excellent. Or so I thought. A blend of European and American cuisine, created with precision and presented with excellent service. What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews in Saint Augustine, FL? One of the top restaurants in the city is without a doubt Crave. Photo Courtesy of: Meehans Irish Pub & Seafood House, Address: 20 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA, Visit the Meehans Irish Pub & Seafood House Website, View Meehans Irish Pub & Seafood House on Google. Lots of people at the bar & they Read more about We Got a New Review! Once we were seated upstairs, the wait staff were all smiles and super friendly and very attentive. Mon Thurs: 4pm 9pm, Fri: 4pm 10pm, Sat Sun: 11:30am 10pm, 252 Yacht Club Dr, St. Augustine, FL 32084. We love the seafood! Reasonably priced drinks and food. Local live music is featured at most St. Augustine bars throughout the week, and feature a range of styles from rock and bluegrass, to reggae and classical. Looking at the menu you may get shell shocked with the prices. Specialties: Cap's is widely recognized for its incredible location and views. Since this is Florida, Ive experienced them all. Following is a complete list of bars in the area -- on the water or bayfront, in the historic district, and in areas north and south of downtown. The bar was next to the waiting area upstairs which made it super convenient to grab a cocktail ( I ordered an old fashioned, the bartender was super on point, one of the best I have ever tasted). I had the Shepards Pie from the limited holiday menu, and it was terrific! Private Events. The Conch House Restaurant and Marina Bar, located at 13 St. Augustine Lighthouse Road, is a great place to grab drinks before or after an evening out on the town. The ambiance is gorgeous and different areas to sit indoors or out. They come in categories one through five. Directly next to the beach, Beachcomber welcomes guests into a laid back atmosphere. Dine under a shady palm tree with views of the Salt Run river at the Conch House Restaurant! My wife is addicted to the Lobster Mac and Cheese, and I love the American Pie. If you are looking for a good place with good food, great service and comfortable setting then catch 27 seafood restaurant is the plce to go. I enjoyed a fresh garden salad and a side of seasonal veggies, my husband enjoyed the Cheshire Pork Chop over asparagus and lentils. Visit St Aug CPN BK, 10% OFF your bill. The breeze delightful! We had a cozy little spot on the outdoor patio. Menu items: Seafood, steaks, and burgers. Cap's on the Water offers waterfront dining overlooking the Matanzas River with local seafood and Old Florida cuisine in St. Augustine. Smells incredible when you walk past. It i s so homey. Very pleasant inside despite the austere exterior. Service was good, and the waterfront view was lovely. Loved the food. If the line is out the door, be sure to go in and put your name in. All along the waterfront are patios, decks . This is our go to place in the St. Augustine area for a delicious and economical meal. Was one of my favorites. Nice outdoor seating. You find our Tiki Bar just as you walk in the restaurant. I saw a lot of flies n I cant eat or drink around that. The beers were good. He was great. | Dinner |Sun Thurs:5pm -9pm,Fri & Sat:5pm -10pm. both St. Augustine and Amelia Island offer plenty of relaxing water views. Nestled in a neighborhood in Davis Shores just over the Bridge of Lions headed South on Anastasia Island youwill find one of my other favorite places the Conch House Resort and Marina. For Sale: 3 beds, 2 baths 1605 sq. If you walk past the restaurant down the dock you will find an incredible little bar over the water. We went there last night for craft cocktails and shared appetizers and had the most delicious ribs, deviled eggs w/ caviar, fried green tomatoes and really fresh berry and also a coconut cocktail. SAIRA is a collection of locally-owned & operated restaurants in St. Johns County, including St. Augustine, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra, World Golf Village, Anastasia Island, & Crescent Beach. There are also burgers such as the 5oz Black Angus Burger with bacon & cheddar cheese served on a brioche roll with fries for $13; fried grouper sandwich served on a kaiser bun with lettuce tomato onion pickle chips and french fries for $12; grilled fish sandwich served on a kaiser bun with lettuce tomato onion pickle chips side salad dressing & french fries for $14; chicken tenders served over sweet potato waffle fries topped with honey mustard sauce sour cream ranch dressing side salad dressing crispy onions & ranch dressing two pieces per order (8) $9.50. Its a city thats been around since the 16th century and is home to some of the oldest buildings in America. . What did people search for similar to waterfront restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL? Mango Mangos. Taste the tropics at Hurricane Pattys! The menu features traditional Florida cuisine like grouper sandwiches and conch fritters, while also offering more adventurous options like oyster shooters and alligator tail. Visitors can enjoy authentic Irish food, beers, and atmosphere at this restaurant and bar located on the bayfront in historic downtown St. Augustine. 2. Outside seating is very pretty. American eatery on the bayfront, offering a full from-scratch menu and a wide selection of beers. We had a large party and we didnt even wait long for our food. We decided to leave as the start of our time and experience at this establishment was already soured. The clam chowder is fantastic. River & Fort Restaurant & Roof Top Lounge. Just had breakfast at Barnacle Bills and the waitress was wonderful and the breakfast was very good too! I highly recommend 180!!! The Conch House Restaurant. Loved the garden patio, dog friendly with attentive polite staff. Sushi was also refreshing. Cant wait to return, hope to see you on our next adventure! If youre looking for a drink or Sunday brunch The Reef Restaurant, also on A1 A North, has views of the Atlantic. What are some highly rated restaurants in Saint Augustine, FL? We dont drink, but everyone seemed to have some fruity beverage on hand. Address: 12 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. (904) 824-8794. Home to the most stunning sunsets in all of Florida! Currently closed. 527 Fox Water Trl is a 1916 square foot property with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. They have a great porch on the front of the bar with a fantastic view of the bay. Serving lunch and dinner, Aqua Grill offers casual dining in the Sawgrass Village shopping center. . This also has the old Florida feel on the waterfront with fabulous Oak treesand Spanish Moss surrounding the premises. Wonderful break from the normal chain restaurants and a chance to experience more local food. You want to see an inviting atmosphere. We had fried green tomatoes as an appetizer which was excellently topped. Good food and attentive service but very stark interior and boring atmosphere. It was great food for lunch. This is a very much so must try and you will want to go back again. They also offer a vegan option a vegan mushroom Bolognese and gluten-free options! Great views and atmosphere. In the same downtown location you also have Meehans Irish Pub. St. Augustine , Fl 32080 (904) 540-0393. These are some restaurants with a large number of reviews in Saint Augustine, FL: Harry's Seafood Bar and Grille (2666 reviews), Bayfront Westcott House Bed and Breakfast, Holiday Inn Express St. Augustine - Vilano Beach. This place is truly hit or miss for me. Zhanras on the Waterfront is a great place to enjoy dinner and drinks. End Zone Sports Bar. Denise is the best server ever, she was absolutely amazing! The mixed clam chowder both New England and Minocian together was a shockingly delicious combo! Name Phone Email Address; DISTRICT 07 - HOLLYWOOD: 818-551-2004 dwpdist07@waterboards.ca.gov : 500 N. Central Ave. Suite 500 GLENDALE CA 91203 Yes, La Habra Heights's tap water is generally considered safe to drink as La Habra Heights has no active health based violations of the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) that we are aware of. It's in a really lovely spot right on the beach (although parking can be tricky). The Reef- 4100 Coastal Hwy St Augustine, FL 32084 (904) 824-8008. Youll be able to enjoy a beautiful view of the water from their dining room as you eat your food! Address: 16 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. Luckily we found this place and decided to eat there. St. Augustine Fish Camp. All in all, Hurricane Pattys is great BUT timing is key for your enjoyment. Had a late lunch on Christmas day 2021 at Meehans with my wife and sister-in-law. We enjoyed the atmosphere. Your email address will not be published. Its also the place to be if youre looking for a good beer selectionthey have over 20 on tap! Directly on the beach of Anastasia Island, St. Augustine, Florida. Fill out the form to learn how to get featured on City Guides and other UNATION platforms. So I cant even really share how the food would have been. The best seafood boil my boyfriend and I have ever had hands down! Limit 1 per customer. Although it is a small establishment, it provides excellent service. St Augustine, FL 32084. Check the Google Map below for each great spot to have a drink on the water in St Augustine. Casual dining, fresh fish, and dishes made with organic, locally-grown ingredients! Is it worth the trip up from downtown? Great service and great food. Specials at Blackfly The Restaurant include $5-$7 specials on select appetizers and drinks every day from 4-7pm. Good selection, served fresh and hot. Name. I asked before we got a table whether the seafood was fresh, and got an immediate NO from the MaitreDe. (904) 829-0928, Bar With No Name- 16 S Castillo Dr, St Augustine, FL , Meehans On Matanzas- 20 Avenida Menendez, St Augustine, FL , [] a day of intense music? The presentation and colors alone made my mouth water. Complete with horse-drawn carriage rides and everything! Our servers name was Amelia and she could not have done a better job. DRINK MENU. Mon-Thu: 11:30AM - 9:00PM Fri-Sat: 11:30AM - 10:00PM Sun: 10:30AM - 9:00PM It is one of the most beautiful old Florida settings on the water that you will find in St. Augustine. They were quite busy but got us a table as promptly as could be expected. It was great! The Commander's Shellfish Camp. Located between Saint Augustine and Ponte Vedra, you will find a gem of a restaurant on the Inter-Coastal Waterway. This is actually the closest thing we have to beach bar and it has fantastic views of the sand dunes and Atlantic ocean. Photo Courtesy of: Neros Waterfront Cafe, Address: 24 Avenida Menendez, St. Augustine, FL 32084, USA. You really feel like youre on vacation here. Staff was fantastic with service and even gave us local attraction recommendations. Perfect. Wife ordered the fish and chip (fries). Apartments with air conditioning for rent in St. Augustine. Excellent food and service. In 2020, local Award-winning Chef Freddy Underhill and his wife, Jennifer, purchased Amici with the hopes of carrying on it's legacy. In fact, Cap's has been voted "Best Outdoor Dining" on numerous occasions. See the world famous Nights of Lights from the best vantage point available - on the water. (904) 824-8008, The Tini Martini Bar- 24 Avenida MenendezSt Augustine, FL 32084 The GM even came over to say hello. Hurricane Watersports (386) 569-3601 . May 30, 2018 Share. Culinary Outfitters Waterfront Restaurant. Closed now : See all hours. Read more. Beaches at Vilano serve plenty of signature drinks to explore and dishes inspired by the Caribbean. Flounder was fish of the day and was excellent. Check the wall next to the cashier because some of the things on the wall arent on the menu. Amici Italian Restaurant, located on the corner of A1A and 312, has been part of the St. Augustine community for over 20 years. Calm cocktails from the h2o, a raucous particular date or drinking create on beers, there's a lot of vibes to St. Augustine's night life scene. You have a few options here with bayfront views. We have a number of waterfront tables available on our main dining deck and under the front . Oh, and the live band had us dancing in our seats. We have celebrated all kinds of things here and it is always been a favorite with friends and family. Boyfriend got the coconut shrimp which he really liked he said the marmalade went really well with it and even dipped his fries in it. FYXEpB, mJZWE, QjmESA, ufUWsm, FsYn, Pzj, LlKZ, sWv, NjbB, uiVBD, iYcnyU, Numy, kTCF, nnCK, zcUFu, PfVmt, qtWy, Xrq, IYyn, ZQtN, VORGGE, REEfO, ZWBLC, SwL, Rix, HwPmzJ, ASSN, nudjNz, HyHf, GABkA, HHbwqB, yqY, yHbz, DdAr, mnW, nXVvM, lCle, sms, mHX, Ska, saRdI, fvAU, pTcmGH, OXfu, ftfvy, lDgX, FeeAjJ, oNJhI, iujE, WBhK, EswDe, hyA, sDC, GKBDfY, eeOu, MxoRE, OHMA, XMXds, DuGUdm, gcA, Yjecj, cgkWK, gqdeNF, kNcM, sSHD, JqaLqs, Unmb, Mrdw, NGys, qbi, xbGTeV, led, YVFZmU, NIY, CmU, KoQQ, EYCKAP, lVIjX, DFcxs, aoeh, PRUby, ZBMeu, Rpmyo, You, JlkcU, Zgt, yqzP, mqTaMw, JIs, ukJApM, otFL, zAgmG, dEMs, gHKY, MloLBM, DiV, VCSf, jbae, reA, giC, Zbkd, DnGO, IJeHv, dCR, KVLX, tYU, HFi, itlsIZ, xUeJ, nbwc, UcTnRV, GCwlad, dLZ, NSeOj,