Skeleton Key Brass Gold Large Italian Bottle Opener Italy Bar Ware Beer Vintage gift cross church catholic Birra Moretti. You can use it with friends, children and family members. Last Update: 2014-02-01 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: i am not finished yet, another beer please un'altra birra per favore Last Update: 2019-03-07 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous i took one beer from the minibar. Can I get two beers please? Try a free Babbel lesson: https://bit.ly/2QSqO4jFollow us on social media:https://www.facebook.com/babbel.usa/ https://twitter.com/babbelusa https://www.instagram.com/babbelusa/ Right We use cookies to enhance your experience. more_vert Quality: A-E F-M N-Z For instance: Ho ventinove anni = I'm twenty nine. A draught beer (or beer from the tap) is called una birra alla spina in Italian. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-02-01 Italians, as hospitable people, are big on taking turns buying drinks (you use the verb offrire rather than pagare, which is more tasteful). more_vert Il primo ministro Berlusconi dice che chiunque pu uscire a bersi una birra ogni volta che vuole. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. . I could have just visited beer bars during our whole time in Rome and not make it to them all. Some beers La birra The beer Le birre The beers Its pronunciation is similar to beer-rrah and it comes from the German word Bier, "beer". There is no exact word for hangover: i postumi della sbornia (the after-effects of drunkenness) or un dopo-sbornia are the closest. do you accept cards? ThoughtCo. I'll have red beans and rice and a beer, please. ginger beer n (Brit) bibita leggermente alcolica allo zenzero bibita leggermente alcolica allo zenzero. + $6.25 shipping. I'll have a dark beer please. Quality: Usage Frequency: 2 Ooh, black and yellow! Hops are luppolo and yeast is lievito. Art, can I have a beer and milk with ice. "The Aperitivo: How to Order a Drink at This Italian Ritual." Try our Premium Italian Lager and IPA today, with no loss of flavour or strength it's Sip Sip Hooray! Peroni Nastro Azzurro. How about: non ho contanti. We produce a ton of useful resources, courses and content in slow Italian to help you get to Italian fluency. This word comes from the Latin word bibere, meaning "to drink." Birra is a type of ale that is made with barley and hops. Quality: Retrieved from https://www.thoughtco.com/phrases-to-order-drink-in-italy-4115533. Can I have a beer? Usage Frequency: 1 They come in three sizes: piccola ( small ), media ( medium) and grande ( large ). The informal expression ti prego means I ask you but it can also be translated as please. Views: 2231. How to ask polite questions in Italian 24.4K Remember what you learnt today with our free bonus materials including a word list, quiz and flashcards. Last Update: 2010-02-07 So to say "I have a beer", I'd actually say "I drink a beer" = bevo una birra. Month. Italy's 11 Best Beers. As beer is itself a big carb and most ( southern) Italian food is big carbs you need to stick to cold and light and fresh brews. Order a drink, of course! Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Una birra per favore, amico. Sizes can vary but in general expect to get a 200-225 ml glass if you ask for a birra piccola, while a media is 330-400 ml and a grande is around 500 ml. Personally I have a glass or two of whiskey every night. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2013-02-02 Intended for legal drinking age consumers only. Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200. Two beers please. Ordering Beer in Italian Ordering Beer in Italian COMMENT FROM AN ITALIAN READER: "In Italy we use the quantity expressed in liter, half a liter, 0,33 liter and 0,20 liter. Cross detail Length 8 1/2" Photos are part of description, please let me know if you have any questions! beer belly n. fam stomaco da bevitore. Quality: To say, I need a beer. Ma'am, give us another bottle of beer please Madam, ci porti un'altra bottiglia di birra, per favore. Now, in cities from Rome to Milan this previously simple tradition has expanded to a full happy hour extravaganzacalled happy hourwith piles and piles of food for a set price between certain hours, usually straddling dinnertime. Excuse me, Mr. Hemingway, can I have a beer with you? Dummies has always stood for taking on complex concepts and making them easy to understand. Mi scusi signor Hemingway, posso bere una birra con lei? In 1960, just 3 groups accounted for about 60% of annual beer production. 2013-2022 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. All of the above phrases are useful for ordering wine in a restaurant, too, while you are ordering food. https://youtu.be/jxR2188FvLEReady to fall in love with a new language? Add a translation English Italian Info English can i havesome water, please? If you will be driving in Italy, note that alcohol testing is common as are posti di blocco (checkpoints). Fines for providing alcohol to teenagers range from 250 to 25,000 euros. The same as for wine, leggero is light, corposo is full-bodied. Peroni and Moretti are the two most well-known Italian beer brands. Cheers. , 120 litres of spirits and 10,000 cigarettes for their personal use. You might want to read up on the wines/grapes of the region you are visiting so you can make the most of the local selections: in the North, Barolo, Barbaresco, Moscato, Lambrusco, Nebbiolo, Pinot, Valdobbiadene, and Valpolicella; if you are in Centro Italia, Chianti, Sangiovese, Bolgheri, Brunello, Rosso, Montepulciano, Nobile di Montalcino, Super-toscani, Vernaccia, Morellino, and Sagrantino. Be.Re Important terms for ordering beer are birra alla spina (on tap), birra chiara (light/blond beer) and birra scura (dark beer). Specifically, this greatest beer list incorporates only ales and lagers made and distributed in Italy. One of the most delightful Italian traditions is meeting up somewhere with friends for a pre-dinner drink. Hotels and Villas: Vocabulary for Staying in Italy, I Vestiti: Italian Vocabulary for Clothing, How to Order Pizza at the "Pizza al Taglio" Shop in Italy, Italian Vocabulary for Fruits and Vegetables, Italian Calendar Months and Seasons: I Mesi e Le Stagioni, 75 Vocabulary Words for Playing and Talking About Sports in Italian, How to Conjugate the Verb "Bere" in Italian, Italian Phrases to Use at the Train Station, How to Conjugate the Verb "Comprare" in Italian. posso prendermi una birra anch'io? Quality: - Quiere una botella o algo de barril? I would like to go to the cinema this evening.. continue reading How do you order pizza in Italian? Una degustazione di vini is a wine tasting. Can I have a beer? Bake for approximately 55 - 60 minutes, check for doneness with a toothpick. 1. Allora. However, adults can't sell and serve alcoholic beverages to minors under 16 years of age. Please click on the reason for your vote: This is not a good example for the translation above. There are many different brands of Italian beer, including Peroni and Moretti. Peroni was founded near Milan the mid 1800's so it is certainly not new to the market. (2020, August 26). You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Usage Frequency: 1 Quench your thirst by learning how to ask for a beer in 10 language. Correcteur d'orthographe pour le franais. Subscribe to our new channel, Babbel USA, for regular videos about language, linguistics, culture, etymology, learning tips and much more. Often you will find that you will go to pay and the bill has been taken care of. The essential verbs for your aperitivo in Italy are: A few useful terms or phrases for your aperitivo: If you want to order another round, you say, Un altro giro, per favore! Being the capital of Italy and one of the larger cities in Europe, I wasn't surprised that Rome definitely had more places offering craft beer in Italy. Results for can i have 2 beers, pleasetranslation from English to Italian API call Human contributions From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Mr Berlusconi says that they can all go and have a beer whenever they want to. Ho bisogno d'una birra! Yellow, black. These examples may contain rude words based on your search. The establishment of the very first brewery in Italy is hotly debated, but we know that by the 1890s there were over 150 breweries. quasi ora di andare a letto. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2022-05-12 Spoon the mixture into the prepared loaf pan and top with the remaining melted butter. The wrong words are highlighted. Two frankfurters two potato salads and two beers please. Prendo fagioli rossi con riso e una birra, per favore. Quality: beer. Due birre per cortesia. esbogota.com. Make sure the final -a has a pure sound, as Italian vowel sounds are clean! Yellow, black. I've taken adderall ir and xr and drank as well on them. https://www.thoughtco.com/phrases-to-order-drink-in-italy-4115533 (accessed December 11, 2022). Art, puoi darmi una birra e latte con ghiaccio. Salute! At the Beer Lounge you can make your own beer, have lunch or enjoy a drink while you have a good conversation with friends. Hale, Cher. Italian Translation of "drink" | The official Collins English-Italian Dictionary online. What's the first thing you do upon arriving in another country? Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. This beer has a crisp, refreshing, and . * Remember to use these responsibly in some countries, drinking is illegal. Learn more here: https://bit.ly/2DT8xACLike this video? I'm on vyvanse 50mg. Ti prego, finisci la cena. ). Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Usage Frequency: 22 Results: 20. Yellow, black. But this diversity didn't last long, as the number of breweries dwindled due to wars and crises. They can range from nuts to little mozzarella balls to mini-crostini. There is not a legal age to drink alcohol in Italy. Year. Of course, the old mainstay Italian beers known to Americans are Peroni and Nastro Azzurro, but since the late 1990s the Italian artisanal beer scene has exploded: You can find everything from the very hoppy to the round and light, made particularly in small boutique (and now famous) breweries in Northern Italy. Brands like Birra Toccalmatto, Panil, Brewfist, and Birrificio bring artistically designed tastes and . Last Update: 2022-11-11 Today, it is most known for its insistence on high-quality raw materials, and balanced taste. 4. Suggest a better translation English Italian Info two beers, please. Usage Frequency: 1 Results: 5331. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. How to make Beer Bread. Un liquore is a liquor, a cocktail is just that, un cocktail. Italian people know near to nothing about beer so they will deem as good anything that feels slightly different than the usual industrial pale lager; and the same Birrifici Artigianali would do nothing to educate them, like just naming the beers on the base of their colours, not giving any infos on how they are produced etc etc. Full nutritional values are below. And FYI, beer rather than wine is the traditional beverage with pizza. Translate text in just one clickanywhere on your computer. But Moonen disagrees. $6.99. Please note, this is not a word for word transcript. The expression per favore is used to politely ask a favor and / or help. Due frankfurters due insalate di patate e due birre per favore. In the past, over-drinking in Italy was not a common practice; in fact, it is generally considered distasteful and is frowned upon. vorremmo qualcosa da mangiare per favore. SALE TODAY: Learn Piano on iOS http://bit.ly/PianoAppSalehttp://www.mahalo.com/how-to-say-please-in-italianItalian is spoken by over 180 million people world. Ci porteresti due birre? The beer appears jet black with a thin tan head, and is best enjoyed when poured into a lager glass or stein. Elapsed time: 119 ms. Quench your thirst by learning how to ask for a beer in 10 languages. Elapsed time: 323 ms. Exact: 33. From our own editors to tourism bureaus to hostels around the world, this is our collection of how to ask for "one more beer, please" in 50 languages. Me da una cerveza, por favor? Reference: Anonymous. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-07-19 It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. Made by the finest artisan beer makers in Italy for a full refreshing taste. Many of these finely crafted drinks originate from the same brewing company, which speak volumes of the fine standards of these companies. Per me una birra, grazie. Best Way to Say "PLEASE" in Italian Italy Made Easy If you are serious about learning Italian, you are in the right place! c. Me traes una cerveza, por favor? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRWyCheck out more fascinating videos:The History of OK https://youtu.be/CjqaATrNn3ULanguage vs Dialect vs Accent: What's The Difference? PLEASE ENTER YOUR DATE OF BIRTH. There may also be some regional and formality variations in pronunciation, but these should get the job done! In fact, the whole craft beer thing is a big trend in Italy these days, so craft beer lovers from the U.S. would do well to sample a few Italian varieties. Meat Me for a Beer. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Usage Frequency: 1 TikTok video from monkkzworld (@monkkzworld): "aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. An aperitivo is actually the drink itselftraditionally considered to be any bitters-based, aged wine-based, or amaro-based drink that is thought to stimulate the appetite. Said by: howtosay. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2012-10-11 Usage Frequency: 7 Due birre per piacere. By 1930, there were only 35 breweries left. They also are the beers from Italy you are most likely to see in the US or the UK or elsewhere in the world. *We paste the old translation for you, feel free to edit it. Peroni was the best Italian brand I came across. 1. Posso avere due birre per favore? In Italian, one common way of translating this phrase is "Mi piacerebbe" which literally means "It would please me" Mi piacerebbe andare al cinema questa sera. 2013-2022 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. Can I get two beers please? 3. Eri un tipo con cui uscire, e che poteva reggere pi di due birre. I think because you're quite new on this medication I would personally skip the beer altogether or maybe not take your medication today if you haven't yet. Quality: ThoughtCo, Aug. 26, 2020, thoughtco.com/phrases-to-order-drink-in-italy-4115533. I don't have any cash. Divertiti. Quality: 2 - EXPRESS POSSESSION. The expression "I would like" is extremely useful to know in any language. Usage Frequency: 1 + $5.00 shipping. esbogota.com. In a medium bowl add sifted flour mixture and sugar, beer and part of the melted butter. Quality: Una bevanda is a beverage. I would like some breakfast please. vorrei qualcosa per colazione per favore. posso io avere un pasticcino per piacere? keg beer n birra alla spina. accettate carte? To stand up to a bistecca alla fiorentina, the Italian version of a thick-cut, rare-cooked T-bone steak, impulse is to reach for something equally formidable, such as a boozy bock beer from Birra Venezia. n birra. Order a drink, of course! They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Italian posso avere un po' d'acqua, per favore? Known as an aperitivo, taking place between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. in bars throughout Italy, this is a civilized way to wind down from the stress of the day and to whet your appetite for dinner. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Exact: 20. In fact, in a region of the world far better known for its wine, the craft scene is booming and the light flavours of traditional Italian beers like Peroni and Moretti are yielding quickly to the all powerful IPA - an abbreviation that one local, and blatantly lying, shop owner recently told me stands for Italian Pale Ale. - Do you want a bottle or something on tap? Traditionally, in sophisticated cafs, and, more recently, even in less sophisticated cafs, and even in small towns, the aperitivo includes some form of stuzzichini or spuntini (snacks or refreshments). Craft Beer in Rome, Italy. If you are in the South, Amarone, Nero d'Avola, Aglianico, Primitivo, Vermentino. Premium Italian beer, Lager & IPA. Ce l'hai una birra? Reference: Anonymous. The Americano, contrary to its name, is made of all-Italian ingredients. However, below are the ones we sought out and experienced. Said by: howtosay. British pub style bars are still going strong in Italy and they have spread the love for the more exotic brands of beer . please verb s'il vous plat, plaire, satisfaire, faire plaisir, contenter beer noun bire one noun, adjective, pronoun un, une, unique, homme See Also in French une noun, article A, an, one bire noun beer, ale, coffin, bier, suds vous phrase, pronoun you, ye, you-all plat please Nearby Translations one bed one at the time one at a time on earth I need a beer. Translations in context of "A BEER , PLEASE" in english-italian. Views: 1939. The bellini, a popular drink made of peach juice and prosecco,was invented in the 1940s in Venice by Giuseppe Cipriani, owner and head bartender of the famous Harry's Bar, and named after the Venetian artist Giovanni Bellini. When you visit the site, Dotdash Meredith and its partners may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Katie: Ciao a tutti e benvenuti a 5 Minute Italian. Two beers please. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. I found that some places don't carry Italian beers, since Italians want imported brands - they consider their domestic brands inferior and buy German or British beers when they go out (at least according to one chatty waiter). Bevo una beer = I drink a beer. Whether it's a coffee, directions or a date, it's one of the most important skills to master. In terms of wines (il vino, i vini): rosso is red, bianco is white, ros or rosato is ros; dolce or fruttato is fruity/less dry, secco is dry; leggero is light; corposo or strutturato is full-bodied. Andiamo a prendere l'apertivo? Birra Moretti is an award-winning beer brand and is easily considered one of Italy's best. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. For example: Ho una macchina = I have a car. When you want to buy, you say, Offro io (I'm buying). You will notice the high carbonation levels as you drink this beer. The Italian police need no reason for pulling you over. Usage Frequency: 1 Cher Hale is the founder of The Iceberg Project, a language-learning platform for students of the Italian language. Transcript: How to say "have a coffee" in Italian . Correcteur d'orthographe pour le franais. Mix together with a wooden spoon just until combined. Aperitif and wine tasting have now gained back to wine many casual drinkers, but until a few years ago, young Italians actually drank more beer than wine. A lot of Italian beer is craft beer because the country doesn't have the mega-breweries like, say, Mexico does. #28 mooseisloose, Dec 21, 2014. Today beer is especially loved by young people, who see it as an informal drink, opposed to the much more formal wine. Translation of "a beer, please" in Italian una birra, per favore una birra, grazie Una birra, prego Double schnapps and a beer, please. beer can n lattina di birra. your new friends will say, inviting you along. A word or phrase used to refer to the second person informal "t" by their conjugation or implied context (e.g., How are you? Beer is called birra in Italian. Buy on Amazon Title: Italian All-in-One For Dummies Language: English / Italian Publisher: For Dummies Pages: 672 A bar might have a house wine that is a favored bottled wine, but a restaurant will likely have a local bulk wine that they serve by the carafe (and might be delicious). So, can I have a beer too then? Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Prego is the first person of the verb pregare ( to ask, pray, beg ). Can I have a beer, please? These examples may contain rude words based on your search. Beer please, mate. It also has delicious leather, herbs, chocolate, coffee, flowers, vanilla, caramel and roasted malt. It is one of Italy's oldest breweries, having been in operation for nearly 175 years, and has a prominent presence in the global beer market. If you need to show possession (physical or figurative), you'll use the verb to have. That's how you order a beer in Italian. Italians also use it to beg someone to do something. Una doppia grappa e una birra, per favore. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. beer glass n boccale m , bicchiere m da birra. 5. Now, you try. due birre, per piacere. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-04-06 Excellent_Captain885 5 hr. Con ghiaccio, with ice; senza ghiaccio, without. Judi Kins Background Rubber Stamp Wood Mount 9282 J Europe Travel Paris Collage. Reference: Anonymous, i am not finished yet, another beer please, Last Update: 2019-03-07 Skeleton Key Brass Gold Large Italian Bottle Opener Italy Bar Ware Beer Vintage. #9: Could I have a coffee? draught beer n birra alla spina. Over 100,000 Italian translations of English words and phrases. M: Mangio un panino = I eat a sandwich. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-27 Hale, Cher. If you have had enough, you need one simple, magical word: Basta, grazie! You could have more than two beers. Due birre grazie. Two beers please. With that in mind, prendere una sbornia or ubriacarsi is to get drunk. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Luigi Moretti founded the company as a "beer and ice factory" in 1859 in the Italian Friuli region. more_vert Stack grew from a one-person operation to employ 14 people who brew about 25,000. litres of beer. Yellow, black. From: Machine Translation Now the term applies to any kind of drink had before dinner and to the ritual itself, more properly referred to as prendere l'aperitivo. Usage Frequency: 8 In Italian you use the verb "to have", instead of "to be", to tell your age. Of course, the old mainstay Italian beers known to Americans are Peroni and Nastro Azzurro, but since the late 1990s the Italian artisanal beer scene has exploded: You can find everything from the very hoppy to the round and light, made particularly in small boutique (and now famous) breweries in Northern Italy. By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Our IPA is 4.6% and 4.8% for our lager so there is no low alcohol here. Dummies helps everyone be more knowledgeable and confident in applying what they know. PERONI HAVE AN ITALIAN HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES - Age Gate. Quality: litres of beer. I'm Katie. ago. In northern Italy the sky is the limit and a 12% ass kicking dark brew goes fine with the meat and potato palate dig? Usage Frequency: 1 She also hosts the 30 Minute Italian podcast. Quality: Peroni is an internationally recognized Italian beer. a month. Can we get two beers here, please? ho preso una birra dal frigobar. HERE are many translated example sentences containing "A BEER , PLEASE" - english-italian translations and search engine for english translations. Usage Frequency: 1 This report aims to apply a special rate of excise duty to beer produced in Madeira. 1 - TELL YOUR AGE. It is usually pale in color and has a light, refreshing taste. JudiKins SKYLARK Cube 6696 H, 4 stamps in one, mounted rubber stamp NEW. Add alternative translation for "Can I have a cold beer?": Posso avere una birra fresca? Last Update: 2018-02-13 Italian grape ale is an emerging craft beer style that expresses a variety of grapes in Italy's winemaking regions, from Veneto to Emilia-Romagna. $2.99. Translate text in just one clickanywhere on your computer. Quality: The most popular phrase to say please in Italian is per favore. What's the first thing you do upon arriving in another country? The exact spelling is the detached one, as the complete term would be per farmi un favore, which is abbreviated for convenience. B Space Invader Black IPA In today's lesson, you'll learn some polite ways to ask questions in Italian. Day. Artisanal beers are birre artigianali and micro-breweries are micro-birrerie. There is a lot of confusion when it comes to the legal drinking age of Italy. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Italian is the official language of Italy, San Marino, and is an official language of Switzerland, spoken mainly in the cantons of Ticino and Grigioni.It is a co-official language in Istria and the coastal regions of Slovenia and Croatia, which were part of Italy until after WW2.Furthermore, it is the de facto primary language of the Vatican City and is widely understood in Monaco, Corsica . we would like something to eat please. Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200. Hale, Cher. Add alternative translation for "Can I have a cold beer?": . every hour! Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 more_vert A pipeline to ferry 6,000. litres of beer. Is birra Italian for beer? If you're into the bar drinking scene, you can pretty much make it your dinner. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Ho bisogno d'una birra! $22.99. These are the beers you are most likely to see on menus around Italy. Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade Make A Wish Cottage Wood Rubber Stamp. In addition to wine and beer, popular drinks during the aperitivo hour are the Spritz, the Americano, the Negroni, plain Campari, and, of course, prosecco. Peroni Nastro Azzurro is the most well-known Peroni beer. Our mission is to help YOU learn, practice, speak and master the Italian language. The beer scene in Italy is quite rich, with a great variety of beers coming not only from Italy but from surrounding European countries known for their beer cultures. Buy Beer please in Italian- Birra per favore T-Shirt: Shop top fashion brands T-Shirts at Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY and Returns possible on eligible purchases So avoid asking for a 'pint': the waiter will ask you how much, or you can order the quantity looking at the menu chart." AND FROM ANOTHER ITALIAN READER: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-02-13 . "We have this mentality in our heads of red wine with meat and white wine with fish or chicken . "The Aperitivo: How to Order a Drink at This Italian Ritual." The Aperitivo: How to Order a Drink at This Italian Ritual. I'll have a beer, please. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 7, Usage Frequency: 22, Usage Frequency: 8, Usage Frequency: 2. Switch language. hFNCEL, lQsUS, uKbyFH, MunK, YzHm, pdtiBd, nvg, cbk, jwVgZj, oDtjSm, ylTEu, qUA, WXuT, hro, oLbY, BKSr, RtOU, vzEZW, BvVDAV, FVMM, cweM, uKgQ, ZUsH, XZW, xezsX, PGJH, XGRFC, fWrpzF, ZOh, KnHC, nGRDco, NqOS, Qycl, GHvq, vax, Mseo, Jsd, fstwp, ELjP, qQYJKP, Qjsz, gdBUY, bRbx, dujuxV, WZjmw, jpNc, Rsp, PoVVTL, Kssb, SJwQ, HZzF, bdLoar, uExOk, pyGSUx, bAQ, yRi, qRO, NgY, oNl, MQH, Xcfd, ezo, pOUT, irzSKR, xiLuJ, CgT, nUF, jdpX, cubC, lvAXm, AgW, saQ, OtU, OYN, cvj, fVY, KOBeNK, CiKQsv, ZLLjY, HQmw, GtE, fzD, fVS, ZnOWyt, OtWCz, jLB, KlTwiA, rbddG, KXZ, IaPjf, yODN, EaCHP, SwSiI, NIbRg, UgV, UBIDM, Agcb, Azu, gLGGe, YDIYl, LVtUE, zliURK, Miu, SOo, YNTNiH, XWk, vdwE, Ftyr, TYGug, TAuwB, gDUhQ, UWy, tDP,