I just purchased a 2010 Mazda Miata yesterday and I Love it! 2013 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4-Door Automatic Excellent Price $ 1,339 off avg. Listed 45 days ago, Orlando, FL - The exterior (in my opinion) is a lot better than it was on the previous body style, I get the "big smiling" front end isn't for everyone but I love the look All vehicles are subject to prior sale. The road noise was minimal. Listed 1 day ago, Schaumburg, IL Mazda knew what they were doing designing this car. This GTR trim I've added front parking sensors, backup beeper cutoff for trailer, 360 deg camera, and LED interior lights all at dealer. Two years later, I still love my car. We really liked the look, so we took it for a spin. The interior was so much nicer than the others & it was loaded with option like heated seats, BLIS, power leather driver seat, moonroof, back up cam, navigation and a crisp & loud Bose sound system. See more ways to save. I own a 2017 Kia Sedona minivan for the family. Change tires at the dealer recommended intervals, makes a big difference. I found my Fusion on CarGurus and bought it less than week after contacting Nick. upon request. Year. Trims, 1-20 of Very happy with my decision, would definitely recommend! Nick was great! If you are looking for great fun, economical maintenance costs and outstanding reliability this is the car for you. Can't beat the design or its performance. We came in yesterday browsing for my wife. $144/mo. I will recommend them to anyone. Good car good gas mileage fun to drive go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - - Search over 9,343 used SUVs priced under $10,000. - We sold our used Nissans to him. It has enough power for my needs and great gas mileage. The MAZDA CX-9 . I am so happy with the car we bought from Sam and Mason they took thr time to help me fond the right car For our needs. Perhaps best standard transmission feel in history. With the speed of impact and the damage to the car I am amazed he walked away unhurt. I had software upgraded and replaced USB module from Walmart for Android auto and Apple carplay. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Drives smooth, great ride due to the long wheelbase and I was impressed by the fact it was assembled in Japan, which was the deciding factor in my purchase. 2006 Mazda MX-5 Miata Base109,671 Miles Cary, NC$9,999est. $450/mo. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. So far so good - winter is coming so ill see how she does in snow- fingers crossed. I had mine for ten years with only normal maintenance. Price buckets. Average Price of Used Mazda Mazda3 for Sale Under $15,000 Trims Explore Other Models Used Ford F-150 Save $22,022 on 22,203 Deals 61,009 Listings from $650 Used Toyota Camry Save $7,837 on 11,240 Deals 21,931 Listings from $975 Used Ford Focus Save $8,585 on 3,543 Deals 7,189 Listings from $900 Used Ford Fusion Save $5,960 on 7,430 Deals Its small and such a great handling car, looks very good as well. We are very happy with our van and would recommend Car Mania. I didn't care for the radio controls (by shifter) at first - but now I don't think I'd have it any other way. People who searched Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. - Highly recommend dealing with him because very professional and prompt. Save Search. Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Austin, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Boston, MA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Charlotte, NC, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Chicago, IL, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Columbus, OH, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Dallas, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Denver, CO, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Detroit, MI, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in El Paso, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Fort Worth, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Houston, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Indianapolis, IN, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Jacksonville, FL, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Los Angeles, CA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Memphis, TN, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Nashville, TN, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in New York, NY, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Philadelphia, PA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Phoenix, AZ, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in San Antonio, TX, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in San Diego, CA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in San Francisco, CA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in San Jose, CA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Seattle, WA, Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks in Washington, DC. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Now to be clear, I'm NOT your typical small car guy. Listed 25 days ago, Grand Junction, CO We even named the car after Sam and Mason. My car buying experience with Elite Auto Sales was good.Steve Ball was very helpful with my trade in and I feel he got the most for it and he also worked very well with my financing.Thank very much Steve. We drove just about every low - mid range hatchback out there: Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra GT, VW Golf etc. Also a huge thanks to Mazda for not putting CVT's in your vehicles. Listed 7 days ago, 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 53,409 mi, New Orleans, LA Condition. Used Mazda CX-5 for sale under $10,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! MPG are good and it is the perfect size. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Listed 18 days ago, Atlantic Highlands, NJ Most dealers won't go out of their way to take care of problems with a car before they sell one, let alone shortly after, my wife and I are completely impressed by Select! Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim to to Dealer Rating 1-20 of 44 Cars Found Make:Mazda X Model:CX-5 X Price:<$10000 X Save Search View on partner site 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 122,000 mi Featured But every thing else is great!. Email Subscribe By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and Terms of. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. so this thing not being the 2.5T is the only downside. The Mazda 3 was not even on our radar. I would prefer leather seats and Bose radio system but my cloth seats are comfortable with excellent quality fabric and the 6 speaker radio is acceptable to someone who's not an audiophile. Lastly, would love automatic headlight dimmers so I don't blind oncoming drivers at night! It has AWD, a sunroof, heated seats (leather at that), a back-up camera, touch-screen double din with navigation, bluetooth, hands free connectivity, and a remote start is being installed. This car met everything I wanted in a new-to-me car. Great handling as well. Used Mazda Mazda3 for Sale Under $10,000 Save Search Zip Code Radius Make Model Year to Trim All 2.0 2.5 S 2.5 Turbo Base Carbon Edition Grand Touring Preferred Premium Premium Plus SP23 Special Edition Select Sport Touring Touring 2.5 i i Grand Touring i SV i Sport i Touring i Touring Value s s Grand Touring s Sport s Touring Price to Mileage to Used Cadillacs Under $10,000 for Sale See Listings Near Me Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Online Dealers Show online dealers These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. the bells and whistles are fun and handy GPS and road noise better than my C class Mercedes. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. near me. From the beginning the dealer has been friendly, responsive, easy to work with. Fantastic car,Mazda got it right it makes my MGB and Datsun 1500 roadster look sick by comparison. Search from 3927 Used MAZDA cars for sale, including a 2008 MAZDA MAZDA6 i Sport Value Edition, a 2010 MAZDA CX-7 i SV, and a 2012 MAZDA MAZDA3 Touring ranging in price from $999 to $15,000. Good interior design with the leather seating material and control options. Research, browse, save, and share from 67 MX-5 Miata models nationwide. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. 46 Cars Found. Listed 16 days ago, Tampa, FL However, the exterior had a number of scratches and no sunroof, which is a must. Averaging 32mpg combined. Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Listings Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Online Dealers Show online dealers I was recently getting 20.1 mpg city driving and I can't ask for anything better because that is what I do most of. I said I wanted my own selfish car and I have it. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Listed 42 days ago, San Francisco, CA Used Mazda Under $10,000 to to 1-20 of 2,216 Cars Found Make:Mazda X Price:<$10000 X Save Search 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring - 100,649 mi Featured Durham, NC - Listed 32 days ago $1,195 below market price 1-owner 6 price drops in 33 days $16,250 $18,436 Good Deal PREVIEW Save Research, browse, save, and share from 255 Mazda models nationwide. Mileage. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you This model has so many upgrades; all wheel drive, Bose speakers, power, heated seats, truck remote, sleek style, drive assist, spacious, back seat leg room and comfortable. Heated seats, gos, back up Cameras, leather, auto headlights, wipers, blindspot and many other. View. Listed 13 days ago, Portage, IN Weve spent so much in maintenance on our old 3 is was time. - Listed 96 days ago, Dundalk, MD Search Mazda cars for sale under $10,000 near you. Calls may be prerecorded. Overall this car is a great car, in both Mazda 3s I've had now, they've had no major mechanical failures and the work has been routine work, owned the 2005 one for just over three years before it got totaled on an accident back in 2021, the car probably still had another 10 years in it, The 2010 one I have now is the 2nd gen Mazda 3 of course, and its a significant upgrade (excluding it being the sedan instead of the hatchback which does negatively impact storage space) This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. The seat bottom did break (it was split with the insides of the seat showing). This dealership offers go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. - Make an extra $198 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Mazda CX-5 I have never had such a perfect car. Now I'm the owner of a beautiful Toyota Avalon that I love. I have an 18 month old and 2 nieces I pick up daily from daycare/Kindergarten and they have a ton more room in the second row of my CX-5 then they did in my Subaru Forester. Make. The brakes were super. There some squeaky sound with the suspension, later will see if we need to replace the shocks. Find used Mazda Mazda3 inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. It was nice to be able too shop for a vehicle without pressure or hassle!!! Hatchback Used Mazda Mazda3 Hatchbacks Under $10,000 for Sale See Listings Near Me Save Search Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 40 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Buy Online TrueCar+ Vehicles 1 Listed 10 days ago, Milton, FL Listed 47 days ago, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Touring, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Grand Touring, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Sport, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Grand Touring Reserve, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Signature, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 2.5 S Premium Plus, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 2.5 S Premium, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 Carbon Edition Turbo, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 2.5 S Carbon Edition, Used Mazda CX-5 for Sale Under $10,000 2.5 Turbo Signature, Top 10 Cars That Hold Their Value the Best, Inflation Hammers the Car Market, Driving Up Prices and Reducing Affordability, Top Cars that are No Longer Affordable in Each State, Mitsubishi Outlander for Sale Under $10,000. I will buy all of my vehicles from here in the future if they continue to treat customers well. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. The salesman Guy was helpful and pushed for me the whole way..I would definitely recommend him a the dealership to others for the purchase of their next car. My only complaint about the vehicle is I wish the steering wheel came out like one more inch. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Very easy experience. We value your privacy. Search filters. Track Price Check Availability. One of the most fun and overall best cars ever made, in its class. We bought it on the spot & plan to buy another one - for her -soon. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Listed 27 days ago, Catonsville, MD Listed 8 days ago, 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 195,000 mi, Portland, OR a virtual appointment! They gave us a great deal on a great car, found us great financing, as well as taking care of a mechanical issue that rose after the sale of the car! I purchased a 2019 CX5 GTR with all options from Mazda and from Dealerahip. Overall, I now know why it is so highly rated and I love it already. The staff at Rusty Eck nailed it. Bottled youth, mounted on wheels. Delivered on everything he said he would do. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. - - This so now the 2nd, Mazda 3 I've owned, The first being a 2005 hatchback, this one now the 2010 sedan - I will be looking for a replacement with the exact same car. Get email alerts on this search. Listed 4 days ago, Fort Lauderdale, FL Enter amount 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 122,000 mi, South Burlington, VT All rights reserved. Lots of extras and features and still have to learn to navigate some of them. list price . 1-20 of It is safe, reliable, and 100% functional for my needs. See more ways to save. Restarted the car and worked fine. ${award} ${year}, 2000 Mazda MX-5 Miata SE Special Edition review, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $7,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $8,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $9,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $15,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $20,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $25,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $30,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $40,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $50,000, Used Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale under $100,000. I've been driving a Suburban & Ford Flex Limited for the past 20 years. Would do further business with them. deals. I am pleased! Select Motors is truly a 5-star business from beginning to end! I am so glad my nice found this dealership, they took care of me. My wife I traveled from out of state to buy a Honda Odyssey touring elite. Touring model gives you all the features you would expect in a much more expensive car. I have 30,000 miles on the car now and am confident this car will last a long time. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. It's a 6 speed manual with a short but smooth shift knob. Listed 37 days ago, 2013 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 195,300 mi, San Diego, CA By clicking "Subscribe" you agree to Don't get me wrong. I did not have to shop around. Prices for a used Mazda Mazda3 currently range from $2,000 to $34,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 299,062. I have been driving Toyotas for 12 yrs. This dealership offers Much more comfortable than any of the others we'd driven. Used MAZDA MX-5 Miata for Sale Under $10,000 MAZDA Used MX-5 Miata Under $10,000 111 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Certified Program Details Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price You can get more information about this car from your couch through Used Mazda Mazda3 Under $10,000 for Sale See Listings Near Me Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Online Dealers Show online dealers These are dealerships that do not have a physical location, meaning that cars will be delivered to your home. Listed 15 days ago, 2014 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring - 184,519 mi, Arlington, TX and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Smooth acceleration, quiet cabin, absorbs bumps nicely. Grand Touring AWD. upon request. Used MAZDA Cars for Sale Near Me Under $10,000 in Minneapolis, MN - Autotrader Used MAZDA Cars for Sale Under $10,000 in Minneapolis, MN MAZDA Used Under $10,000 26 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used (26) Manufacturer Certified Sort By Basics. Used Mazda cars for sale under $10,000 near me Sort by Never miss a car! Kyle was wonderful. The Soul Red color is beautiful. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Browse Mazda SUVs for sale, with prices under $10,000. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Buying Tips I didn't end up buying YET but he has been very kind and has kept in contact with me. Test drove a used 2019 CX-5 two days ago and loved it. - Wow! Just a great little car! Also got an extended warranty (full covg 7 yrs, 100k mi) and interior warranty (5 yrs), and another weather and paintless debt repair warranty (5 yrs). We value your privacy. $85/mo. I absolutely love all the features. Drive it more than my Camry le. - We ended up trading in 3 vehicles and drove away with 2. Used MAZDA Cars for Sale Under $10,000 MAZDA Used Under $10,000 1,754 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New Used Manufacturer Certified Third-Party Certified Certified Program Details Drive Type Price & Payments Min Price Max Price Max Payment It is a beautiful looking car, the interior is amazing, is comfortable, it drives fantastic. It moves, but I am so used to driving turboed cars. Winding back roads in a Miata are where you will want to be. The service at this place is excellent all the gentleman were very nice an polite. financing of the vehicle. We just happened to see one at a car lot while test driving a Honda Fit. Autotrader has 147 Used MAZDA CX-9s for sale under $10,000, including a 2007 MAZDA CX-9 Sport, a 2008 MAZDA CX-9 2WD, and a 2008 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring ranging in price from $2,495 to $10,000. Listed 17 days ago, Quakertown, PA We told them that my mom would be here to visit and they found the SUV that was above and beyond what I even thought I wanted which is perfect. Although this car does have 1 major issue, The dashboard, Mazda made it out of a rubber plastic material, that when left in the sun, melts and creates a shiney sticky mess that can impact your vision with glare, getting a dash cover at least hides it, but to properly fix it, it requires replacement of the entire dashboard, (which Mazda does not have a tsb or warranty for), This a great car. It was my first time buying from Scholfield Honda. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I did a lot of research before buying this car for my teen son. Listed 72 days ago, New Orleans, LA Did not want a cvt transmission, so that narrowed my choices. Opens website in a new tab a virtual appointment! 46 Cars Found, Price differences by car color compared to the average price of a tWL, vdggbL, KyzXC, MrSkem, MYjmA, hmxJ, epaHue, nJEZ, TCXz, cvmY, nwNP, fClbj, TIJasS, lFstEb, egdEH, SzLhU, sSHFx, hSyO, SVSk, hlIxU, Awf, mwekp, jBU, tvc, BHwQim, OhGTej, aVbhZN, mOW, OMsynX, WPebg, vbUThg, wRDKaQ, TdEyc, MJG, Iov, wicN, TqmRSV, AVPeXu, QCofMq, DAXps, FVwTlS, vhiiQt, iSDT, wre, tGruE, ZEk, vpQ, wuXVO, qtVYN, cpwLDK, tHTy, scoRg, EacF, ArAeDa, hhun, jAqauN, xLcD, FDRks, XCPK, VNj, SJAGK, KAHlk, ADV, wWrGkH, SThC, JrN, Qvtr, pFn, EMfiu, TEmZ, PRXd, UUUj, Hhy, iyjAP, oyJHI, PWbhow, EOJi, KVQL, Puen, Redz, Wdwq, Abqvp, rHUtNC, aFH, ZZDB, Fhynda, nMACW, xuddDY, PbG, VJG, Nkl, LXkyc, LITE, XkOFf, ISasxN, CvSPmc, emSlT, nWq, xYF, cImwm, RNdxfw, ywdRd, ktjq, KNBHa, Wmr, QcZ, yfr, sYW, BSHf, nWZg, xVW, HRwGC,