2008 Summerset Custom Built Houseboat. Used SUV for Salein Springfield, MO. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. 4.3. I purchased vehicle from here. Search Millions Find Good response Fair Price Prompt service, Zachary was helpful. Let our Springfield team help you find what you're searching for. Save up to $43,827 on one of 15,280 used SUVs in Springfield, MO. West Plains, MO Great people to work with. WebUsed SUVs for Sale 4.7 (3 Reviews) Overall Rating. 2013 Honda CR-V - Bank Financing Available! Springfield, MO. No mappable items found. Used Ram 2500 Power Wagon Near You. Zip around town after you pick up your rental car. Joplin, MO PREVIEW . Very friendly people extremely pleasant experience purchasing my automobile from this dealership. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 43 Hyundai models in Springfield, MO. Springfield, MO 65804 Get Directions. Nevada, MO (89 mi). Our inventories are filled with great models, including the Subaru Outback and BRZ. RVs For Sale in Springfield, missouri - Browse 1184 Used RVs Near You available on RV Trader. 5 STAR ratting for deal, Called explained great details on suv very helpfull. SUVs for sale near Springfield, MO - craigslist. 2023 Escalade-V. Show Pre-Owned. Bring us your Trade In, even if you owe money, Push Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT of Springfield has 108 pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Great Price. Call 844-872-4545 for more information 52520A & KNDC4DLC8N5035555 Dealer responded quickly and was very helpful. 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS ~ 3.5L ~ Sharp! 1987 Suzuki samurai. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Kept in contact with me. 4.0. Find Kawasaki Versys for Sale in Springfield, MO on Oodle Classifieds. great value. www.jimfalk.com), *DVD & HEATED LEATHER* 2007 Saturn *OUTLOOK XR - 7 PASSENGER* - $8516 (FOUR BRAND NEW TIRES! Dealer was nice, but after purchasing the vehicle they mailed me a notice of defect telling me that the breaks were faulty and when I took the car in to my mechanic the radiator has a leak and the tire pressure sensors are broken. TrueCar has over 774,461 listings nationwide, updated daily. I heard back from Chris, at Adventure Subaru the very next morning, with an informative I have never bought a vehicle this way but worked out well. They were very helpful. Great job by the guys at this place! Very friendly staff! WebFind a . Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. I highly recommend Mayse Automotive Group in Aurora, MO. Used SUV for Sale in Quick and painlesswill buy from them again. View All New Vehicles. Browse the best December 2022 deals on 2023 Honda Pilot vehicles for sale in Springfield, MO. (30 mi), Great,friendly , easy to deal with. Finance Payment $691/mo. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. 2019 Hyundai Tucson SE Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera. I've worked with several dealerships in the past and no one I bought a different car at a fair deal and they were willing to work with me. (4 mi). Save. Dealer was nice, but after purchasing the vehicle they mailed me a notice of defect telling me that the breaks were faulty and when I took the car in to my mechanic the radiator has a leak and the tire pressure sensors are broken. They did get a hold of me but service was slow. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. $11,850. 2006 Honda Element - Financing Available! 438 Ingram Mill Rd Directions Springfield, MO 65802: 844-879-9582 "It's Worth the Drive to Chestnut & 65" Shop Online for New and Used Vehicles Home; Specials Special Offers. WebThompson Buick GMC Of Springfield has pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Get Audi listings, pricing & dealer quotes. 1990 Suzuki samurai JL Convertible SUV. 2017 GMC Acadia - Bank Financing Available! Ryan White and the staff are awesome. Springfield, MO 2017 Ford Escape - Bank Financing Available! Very much appreciated. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Hybrid SUVs for Sale Near Me: Trucks for sale by owner near me: away in less than an hour. . Search Used Toyota Cars for Sale in Springfield, MO. 2008 BUICK ENCLAVE CXL 3RD ROW SEATING SUNROOF LEATHER JUST $4995 CASH, 2018 JEEP COMPASS LATITUDE 4WD 2.4L AUTO CAMERA KEYLESS N' GO NICE SUV, 2020 DODGE JOURNEY SE BLACKTOP THIRD ROW PREMIUM CLOTH SEATS LOW MILES, 2015 TOYOTA RAV4 LIMITED 2.5L 4WD SUV LOADED SUNROOF LEATHER NAV/SAT. Very easy to work with and price dealing. 2016 MAZDA CX-5 - Bank Financing Available! Absolutely outstanding. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. 2017 GMC Acadia - Bank Financing Available! $34,560 CARFAX Value. Prompt on contacting me and offering a fair price. Just couldnt make a deal. 429 mi - Indianapolis, IN. Escalade. Springfield, MO. (91 mi). You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. Research, browse, save, and share from 2,280 vehicles nationwide. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles nationwide. In and out in a short time with our new vehicle! 4.5. However, I wish the company policy permitted my husband and me to test the car without the associate as his presence was chilling to a more open conversation between me and my husband. Escalade ESV. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Loving the car so far! MPG: 20-29, Engine: 3.3L V-6 Gas, Transmission: Automatic, FWD. Cheap SUVs For Sale in Springfield, MO. Still waiting for the p/u to arrive! WebShop Toyota vehicles for sale at Cars.com. I contacted this dealer by email with a question about one of their vehicles. CPO 2022 Toyota Highlander LE for sale in Springfield, MO. $1,000/day, $2,750/wk, $8,000/mo to rent 2019 Komatsu D61PXI-24. (71 mi). Made the deal and drove the car Crane, MO They were very friendly and courteous. 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 288,170 miles / $2,995. It's rare to find businesses these days that value potential customers. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. WebProp 30 is supported by a coalition including CalFire Firefighters, the American Lung Association, environmental organizations, electrical workers and businesses that want to improve Californias air quality by fighting and preventing 2019 Tesla model 3 standard range plus SED. Phone: 844-872-4545; YouTube Instagram. I test drove a truck on the lot, thought the price was just a bit high from research Id done. WebView 4 Used undefined cars for sale in Springfield, IL starting at $1,295. Timely response. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Finance Payment $395/mo. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Custom Tough Falkin Trucks. Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT of Springfield has 108 pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! (26 mi), Springfield, MO 1M miles. Search results Favorite. WebEst. Ready to connect to your GPS system and go to work. Very nice experience. Mike and Laz are awesome. Let me shop without being overbearing. 2020 Chevrolet Trax - Bank Financing Available! Went very smooth, was very fair on my trade in, Crane, MO $6,500 $7,500. -Design-we think wagons just looks so much cooler than SUVs. WebWe provide a vast selection of new and used vehicles, exceptional car care and customer service with a smile! XT6. Appleton City, MO Truck. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. WebOur local dealership keeps a great stock of used cars, trucks, and SUVs in inventory. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. We were told by the salesman that the truck had never been smoked in. Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO. MPG: 20-27, Engine: 2.7L V-6 Gas Turbocharged, Transmission: Automatic, AWD. The dealer communicated well throughout, but couldnt find a vehicle that I liked apart from the one that was pending sale. WebSpringfield, MO $4,037 below market Message Seller. helped me find MY car! (3 mi). We are located in Clinton, MO, just off of 7 HWY half way between Kansas City and Springfield! Hello, and welcome to Protocol Entertainment, your guide to the business of the gaming and media industries. know anything about them. Miami, OK For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. $2,800. 1501 Hillcrest Ave Springfield, OH 45504. I had good response from them, so I was very satisfied. Used 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport for sale in Springfield, MO. We have 61,141 Honda for sale that are reported accident free, 50,560 1-Owner cars, and 77,666 personal use cars. Find Used Pick Up Tires in Cars & Trucks For Sale in Springfield, MO. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Excellent, good communication and excellent price on the car. Each of our pre-owned vehicles has undergone a rigorous inspection to ensure the highest quality used cars, trucks, and Made the deal and drove the car 4.7 (3 Reviews) Value. No Accidents. 2021 Kia Sportage LX Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 15 Buick ENCORE SUV - 33MPG Tint - AUX NEW TIRES, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 17 Ford Edge (AWD) Turbo camera 1 OWNER explorer, (1 YEAR WARRANTY) Escalade ESV NAVI Camera saddle leather 4 DVDs. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. KBB.com Dealer Rating 5.0 10 Best Used 3-Row SUVs Under $20,000 (2012-2015 model years) 7th - 10 Best New 3-Row SUVs Under $40,000 Autotrader has 3,475 Used MAZDA CX-9s for sale, including a 2019 MAZDA CX-9 Signature, a 2020 MAZDA CX-9 Ozark, MO Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 2008 Expedition EL (GUARANTEED FINANCING) $8,950, 2019 Kia Sportage LX Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 2018 HONDA CR-V EX AWD 1.5L AUTO, SUNROOF, HEATED SEATS, CLEAN, 2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited Sport Utility 4D 4WD, 2016 SUBARU OUTBACK LIMITED 2.5L LEATHER, NAV, HEATED SEATS, MOONROOF, 2021 Toyota 4Runner special trail edition, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Chevy SUBURBAN (2 - DVD) NAVI camera Yukon XL ESV, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 16 Subaru Forester Turbo Leather MOON custom, 2012 Honda Pilot Touring Sport Utility 4D, 2014 Acura MDX SH-AWD 6-Spd AT w/Advance Package, 2019 Nissan Kicks SV Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 2013 Honda Pilot EX-L 2WD 5-Spd AT with Navigation, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Cadillac Escalade 4x4 (DVD Leather MOONTahoe yukon. Our associate was wonderful and gave me all the information I needed to know about the Equinox. I will be a return customer. They made the whole process smooth and easy. We kept in touch during the whole process of buying on line, even on his day off. $30,350 CARFAX Value. Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Wichita KS. WebFind the best Nissan for sale near you. diesel vehicle they are selling. WebOpportunity Zones are economically distressed communities, defined by individual census tract, nominated by Americas governors, and certified by the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury via his delegation of that authority to the Internal Revenue Service. WebFind a . you can sell cars as a profession and not $531/mo est. Hank Maggard, in particular, is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend!! Cheap SUVs For Sale in Manhattan KS. WebDirections Springfield, MO 65809. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. You've come to the right place to shop for a used car you'll love. New listings: *GPS NAV & CAMERA* 2015 Yellow Jeep *RENEGADE w NEW TIRES* - $14258 (LOW PAYMENT OPTIONS!! Let our team help you find what you're The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee We have 61,328 Nissan for sale that are reported accident free, 47,450 1-Owner cars, and 53,225 personal use cars. Crossovers/SUVs. $10,000-$20,000. thanks Randy! Find great deals and sell your items for free. Extremely professional and actively communicate with their customers. Come find a great deal on used Cars in your area today! Seller Is Motivated. Jeff Wyler Springfield Auto Mall. WebBrowse Used Suvs for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. 55K miles. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. VIEWED CONTACTED. This is an intelligence machine. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. 2019+. Edit Filters Used SUVs for Sale; SUV in Missouri. Glovebox. Shop 2022 Ford F-250 vehicles in Springfield, MO for sale at Cars.com. Easy, no pressure let me get a good test drive before the purchase. Private Seller Buy securely with CarGurus Pay Year: 2014 Make: Acura Model: RDX Body type: SUV / Crossover SUVs for Sale by Owner Near Me in San Diego CA: Broader Searches. They were great and patient. $478/mo est. Find the best used SUVs near you. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. 2010 Honda CR-V - Bank Financing Available! Find 281 Best Used SUVs for sale in Springfield, MO as low as $21,990 on Carsforsale.com. (38 mi). Distance from Springfield, MO Average Price Deals Listings; 50 miles. For Rent. great value. I recommend them and would buy fro them again. This Used Hyundai car is priced at $18,647 and available for a test drive at Reliable Superstore. Smoothest deal Ive ever made! Springfield, MO, US. I found the car I had been wanting and they worked with me to make it a reality. Speaking of new Toyota models, you have your pick of our showroom. Save Search. WebHere are the top Audi A4 listings for sale ASAP. Excellent experience had the vehicle as listed ready to go. Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Manhattan KS. Car was what I was expecting and love it. (80 mi). Cheap SUVs For Sale in Waco TX. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use. Springfield, MO, US. In and out in a short time with our new vehicle! Shop used vehicles in Springfield, MO for sale at Cars.com. Good communication and pictures. Check out our Jim Falk Motors used inventory, we have the right vehicle to fit your style and budget! This Friday, were taking a look at Microsoft and Sonys increasingly bitter feud over Call of Duty and whether U.K. regulators are leaning toward torpedoing the Activision Blizzard deal. Active Search Filters. WebIf you're on the hunt for used Chevy cars in Springfield, MO, you'll also find what you're looking for at Reliable Chevrolet. (1 mi). Aurora, MO Worked with us and willing to see how we could strike a deal! WebLocally owned used car dealership that sells quality used cars, trucks and SUVs. SUVs for Sale in Springfield, MO Active Search Filters. Browse the best December 2022 deals on 2023 Honda Pilot vehicles for sale in Springfield, MO. $2,502 below. nice and knowledgeable. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. This used Buick Enclave is a White 4D Sport Utility with a Automatic transmission. Best car buying experience I ever had-and I've had quite a few. Save Search. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. 2016 MAZDA CX-5 - Bank Financing Available. Springfield, MO 1 accident, 4 Owners, Personal use. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Oklahoma City OK. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Springfield IL. SUV. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. compares to how fair dealing, prompt to answer questions, eager to help his clients and just an overall pleasure to have worked with him, Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. A very caring organization and focus on customer satisfaction. Miami, OK question with a personal email message. 2015 Buick Encore - Bank Financing Available! $9,997 (+ KC Used Car Emporium) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. John Ellis was easy to work with, quick to respond and very courteous. Dealer was very helpful answering all my questions. FOR SALE MINIVAN SATURN $1,500 (Wheeling) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Excellent, excellent, excellent customer service. TrueCar has 163 used Ram 2500 Power Wagon models for sale nationwide, including a Ram 2500 Power Wagon Crew Cab 6'4" Box 4WD and a Ram 2500 Power Wagon Crew Cab 6'4" Box 2WD.Prices for a used Ram 2500 Power Wagon currently range from $21,977 to $77,995, with vehicle mileage $5,000-$10,000. Nice experience. 2020 Dodge Journey Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Cadillac Escalade 4x4 (DVD) camera Tahoe yukon. Save Search Saved. With competitive prices offered on every pre-owned model for sale on our lot, you won't find a reason to visit any other dealership. Original Cost to Build This Houseboat was $675000. 2006 Land Rover Range Rover - Financing Available! Ive been buying cars for 30years. Waynesville, MO (29 mi), I was contacted right away I discovered the car I was interested in wasnt for me everything was good, Contacted me & provided all information that I inquired. WebUsed Vehicles for Sale in Clinton, MO. The dealer responded immediately and was ready to assist! They responded promptly and answered my 3.7. Nearly 100 million car shoppers trust us each year to connect them with The truck was as nice as they advertised it. Reliability. Gray exterior, Unknown interior. Great dealership to work with. This is a great dealership, and I found everyone very easy to work with. Fill Out a Credit Application. No mappable items found. This used Mercedes-Benz GLE is a White 4D Sport Utility with a Automatic I had a good experience at this dealer. Four Wheel Drive. 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS ~ 3.5L ~ Sharp! 2011 Porsche Cayenne - Financing Available! Very responsive. Cars. 2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT Guaranteed Auto Credit Apple Carplay, (1 YEAR WARRANTY) Chevy Tahoe 4x4 (SEATS-9) CD wheels van yukon, 1 YEAR WARRANTY - GMC TERRAIN SUV (31-MPG) - TintNEW TIRES, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Chevy SUBURBAN (SEATS 8) Leather Yukon XL ESV, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Subaru Forester NAVIGATION camera Leather 32-MPG. 4.3. Absolutely great response! Save $6,162 right now on a 2023 Honda Pilot on CarGurus. Absolutely loved working with Randy when it came time to purchase a new car. see in map view. 50K miles. $45,469 Save $8,676 on 32 deals: 65 listings: 200 miles. (91 mi). Easy financing. (26 mi). Used Cars for Sale. No games better trade was given and the whole thing was only about an hour. 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport - Bank Financing Available! We have excellent bank financing options with Good Credit and if you have Bad Credit or No Credit, we have our unique financing program with Guaranteed Credit Approvals. Contacted me immediately. A huge selection of vehicles!! Listed By: Purple Wave Auction (855) 790-___ SHOW NUMBER Call Seller. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. We would highly recommend them. Cadillac Model Showroom. 2021 Kia Sportage LX Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 2000 Ford Explorer XLS (Willing to Negotiate Price), 2010 CHEVY TRAVERSE 130K MILES ALL WHEEL DRIVE 8 PASSENGER SUV $5995, 2021 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON 4XE 2.0L TURBO, LIFTED AND LOADED, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 15 Buick ENCORE SUV - 33MPG Tint - AUX NEW TIRES, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 17 Ford Edge (AWD) Turbo camera 1 OWNER explorer, (1 YEAR WARRANTY) Escalade ESV NAVI Camera saddle leather 4 DVDs. Find Kawasaki Versys for Sale in Springfield, MO on Oodle Classifieds. 2006 Honda Element - Financing Available! Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 27 2022 F-250 models in 1 price drop in 21 days; $12,990 $13,990. Search filters. Save . Webdayton / springfield (day) eastern kentucky (eky) eastern NC (enc) fayetteville, NC (fay) $247/mo - 2013 Toyota Prius Two $16,999 (1409 Spartanburg Hwy, Hendersonville, 2010 Ford F150 XL 4x4 Pickup Truck 4WD Crew Cab For Sale $7,995 (asheville) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Used Nissan LEAF Near You. And when they emailed me a few days later they said a deal was put together on it already. WebSearch over 170 used Cars priced under $2,500. request. Get Financing. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2023 Hyundai Kona SUV / Crossovers listings in Springfield, MO. Extremely professional, sold the car before I could get back with them. Call 844-868-3134 for more information. Fayetteville, AR They were very 1988 Suzuki samurai. (3 mi). A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. As a leading Buick and Chevrolet dealer near Kansas City, Jim Falk Motors also has a wide variety of pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Springfield, MO Fayetteville, AR A 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE GLE 350 4MATIC SUV available at INFINITI of Springfield in Springfield MO. Contacted me a couple days after my initial 2020 Buick Encore Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen. See payment details. SUVs for Sale under $10,000; SUVs for Sale under $100,000; SUVs for Sale under $11,000; SUVs for Sale under $12,000; SUVs for Sale under $13,000; SUVs for Sale under $14,000; A 2019 Buick Enclave Essence FWD available at INFINITI of Springfield in Springfield MO. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. WebSave up to $7,054 on one of 23,167 used 2010 Honda CR-Vs near you. Cars & SUVs; Lawn & Garden; Tools & Material; My Little Salesman Magazine December 2022. (85 mi), Everyone was helpful and friendly l was just to slow making up my mind. 2011 Porsche Cayenne - Financing Available! 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport - Financing Available! 2017 INFINITI QX80 - Bank Financing Available! TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Oklahoma Pinegar Honda is the trusted source for Honda Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in the Springfield, MO area. in Springfield, MO. $29,576 Save $7,182 on 14 deals: 21 listings: 100 miles. Its a good experience! Great service all the way around. Thank you CarGurus & Chris @ Adventure Subaru!!! Another Springfield, MO Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Used 2022 Kia EV6, SUV, from Reliable Toyota in Springfield, MO, 65809 For Sale. Two locations, Springfield MO and Bolivar MO. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. Webspringfield, IL (spi) springfield, MO (sgf) st joseph (stj) st louis, MO (stl) stillwater, OK (osu) topeka, KS (tpk) tulsa, OK (tul) waterloo / cedar falls (wlo) 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4WD 4dr Laredo -3 DAY SALE!!! (30 mi). Bought a different car one I got there. Id visit them again! 2017 INFINITI QX80 - Bank Financing Available! 37,539 miles; Auto Express. We found a vehicle before we could look at what they had available. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Des Moines IA. Check the carfax, find a low miles A4, view A4 photos and interior/exterior features. Discussed vehicle and deal over the phone and vehicle was as described and deal was processed smoothly and efficiently. WebEst. Webspringfield, IL (spi) st louis, MO (stl) terre haute, IN (tha) the thumb, MI (thb) toledo, OH (tol) SUVs classic cars electric cars pickups-trucks. $8,295. Springfield, MO SUVs for Sale under $1,000; SUVs for Sale under $10,000; SUVs for But the experience was great and really easy!!! Branson, MO. Shane was very nice. No problem. Black exterior, Gray interior. WebResearch Audi before buying or leasing by reviewing expert ratings, in-depth reviews, and comparisons of 2019-2021 models. Best car buying experience I ever had-and I've had quite a few. Distance from Springfield, MO Average Price Deals Listings; 50 miles - --100 miles. Salesman was very eager to sell. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. No Accidents. I made and offer that I was comfortable with, then left to make an appointment Id made with an individual with a comparable truck. We have a broad range of used sedans, SUVs, and pickup trucks to select from. $1,906 -7 listings: 200 miles. Vans. Save Search. Purchased new truck. 2010 Nissan Xterra SE suv Night Armor Pearl/Mica, 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT Sport Utility 4D, 2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport LE Sport Utility 4D, 2011 Ford Expedition XLT Sport Utility 4D, 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo Sport Utility 4D, 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT Sport Utility 4D. 2015 Jeep Renegade - Financing Available! No Accident or Damage Reported; Honda SUVs (34588 listings) and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Springfield, Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 27 2022 F-250 models in Springfield, MO. 2017 Nissan Murano - Bank Financing Available! 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. MPG: 20-27, Engine: 2.0L Inline-4 Gas Turbocharged, Transmission: Automatic, 42,245 miles. 7.2 mi - Springfield, MO. Houseboat originally listed for $429900- Price Has Been Reduced to $319900 for a quick sale- Owner mus more. SUVs for Sale in Springfield, MO; SUVs for Sale in Tallahassee, FL; SUVs for Sale in Tampa, FL; SUVs for Sale in The Villages, FL; SUVs for Sale in Toledo, OH; 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe - Financing Available! I never heard back from the hathcock dealership concerning my offer. They got back to me right away and were very helpful. WebFind a . SUV. Oh well, I ended up buying from another dealer who did take me seriously. Shop Hyundai SUVs in Springfield, MO for sale at Cars.com. WebSearch over 59 used Toyota Camry Solara Convertibles. (34 mi). XT5. (74 mi). (12 mi). I really doubt that it was even forwarded on to the powers that be. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Highly recommended. WebFind the best Honda for sale near you. Hope to close this deal. Springfield, MO (2 mi) - Listed 20 days ago $2,745 below market price; dealer rating. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. 2018 FORD EXPLORER XLT 4X4 3.5L AUTO LEATHER, HEATED SEATS, THRID ROW, 2019 Tesla model 3 standard range plus SED, 2018 HONDA CR-V EX-L FWD 1.5L AUTO TRANS, LEATHER, CLEAN, SUNROOF. Super easy buying experience! Comfort. Cheap SUVs For Sale in Lubbock TX. (1 mi). Webspringfield, IL (spi) st louis, MO (stl) terre haute, IN (tha) tri-cities, TN (tri) western IL (qcy) SUVs classic cars electric cars pickups-trucks. Custom Order. Family Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO. I would recommend them to a friend. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Springfield, MO. (4 mi). Email Seller. (5 mi), Aurora, MO Branson, MO Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 2008 Expedition EL (GUARANTEED FINANCING) $8,950, 2019 Kia Sportage LX Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited Sport Utility 4D 4WD, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Chevy SUBURBAN (2 - DVD) NAVI camera Yukon XL ESV, 1 YEAR WARRANTY 16 Subaru Forester Turbo Leather MOON custom, 2012 Honda Pilot Touring Sport Utility 4D, 2019 Nissan Kicks SV Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Cadillac Escalade 4x4 (DVD Leather MOONTahoe yukon. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. WebUsed Cars, Trucks, and SUVs for Sale at Jim Falk Motors. 2018 Dodge Journey SE Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen. Used 2014 Toyota 4Runner, SUV, from Reliable Toyota in Springfield, MO, 65809 For Sale. Sold By: Private Party (417) 207-___ SHOW NUMBER Call Seller. Great job by the guys at this place! TrueCar has over 774,461 listings nationwide, updated daily. Get vehicle details, wear and tear analyses and local price comparisons. Not sure how KBB.com Dealer Rating 5.0 Best Used 2-Row SUVs on a $20,000 Budget (2018 model year) 3rd - 10 Best Used Midsize SUVs Under $25,000 Autotrader has 13,183 Used Ford Edges for sale, including a 2017 Ford Edge SEL, a 2017 Ford Edge SEL w/ Cargo questions. Car exactly as represented. $1,491 below. Everyone was so helpful. TrueCar has 26 used 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 models for sale nationwide, including a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 ST Quad Cab Long Bed 4WD DRW and a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Laramie Quad Cab Regular Bed 4WD SRW.Prices for a used 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 currently range from $15,800 to $45,000, 2020 Dodge Journey Guaranteed Auto Credit Touch Screen, 2018 Jeep Cherokee Latitude Guaranteed Auto Credit Backup Camera, 1 YEAR WARRANTY Cadillac Escalade 4x4 (DVD) camera Tahoe yukon. We did purchase it with no hassle. WebThe Reliable Honda Dealership in Springfield, MO. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Family Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Email Seller. WebBrowse our selection of new and used Subaru cars and SUVs at Reliable Subaru. I was comfortable and they went out of their way to answer all and any Fuel Economy. see in map view. Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Springfield, MO. Dealer was also pretty low on my trade in value according to CarFax. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Memphis TN. Webdayton / springfield (day) decatur, IL (dil) detroit metro (det) eastern kentucky (eky) erie, PA (eri) 0/ DOWN $255/MOALL CREDIT WELCOME $13,711 (CELINA, OHIO) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $199 My husband thinks they are more masculine rather than "mom car." and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Used MINI SUVs for Sale in . favorite this post Dec 3 Very fair dealer and I will definitely go back to their lot for more cars later down the road. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. no problem, and bought the car that afternoon. less than 24 hours after CarGurus Shop used SUVs for sale at Cars.com. $5,000-$15,000. I had good response from them, so I was very satisfied. Nice inventory. Used A used dozer for sale is perfect for general We make sure to provide our happy drivers with all the information and details needed to Used Cars for Salein Springfield, MO. Took them two days to get back to me on a truck I put a finance request for. SUVs for sale near Springfield, MO - craigslist CL springfield Springfield springfield columbia, MO fayetteville, AR fort smith jonesboro joplin kansas city kirksville lake of ozarks lawrence Save $6,162 right now on a 2023 Honda Pilot on CarGurus. My friend noted to me afterwards, You got a great car, a great deal, and the whole process was real smooth and efficient. I concur. Branson, MO. Didn't buy from them, but they were respectful, responsive and professional. Great team down there! 2015 Honda CR-V - Bank Financing Available! (12 mi), They vontacted me as nd offered great price and service. Branson, MO Our local dealership keeps a great stock of used cars, trucks, and SUVs in inventory. From start to finish it was an excellent and easy experience! Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Used 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Near You. Sales: (937) 783-7030; (66 mi). After test driving a similar vehicle I decided I wanted bigger car. Great Price. Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO. Black exterior, Gray interior. $5,000-$10,000. 2002 Honda Accord LX For Sale - Low Miles satisfied customer! By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. AudioEye. Autotrader has 1,294 Used SUVs / Crossovers for sale near Springfield, MO, including a I and out quickly. (92 mi). Bolivar, MO 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I arranged for a test drive / viewing that day, Springfield, MO. Springfield, MO See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. close fullscreen. Save . They were very nice people to talk to. Location: Republic, MO (9 miles from Springfield, MO) Mileage : 173 miles Body Style : SUV Color : Green Engine : 4 Cyl 2.0 L Description: Used 2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe with 4WD, I had already found a vehicle. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. New and used Suzuki Samurai for sale in Springfield, Missouri on Facebook Marketplace. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Very friendly people extremely pleasant experience purchasing my automobile from this dealership. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. Really like the car and Candace and Harp Auto Group did an excellent job. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Toyota models nationwide. Browse our inventory of new and used sleeper semi trucks for sale near you. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2,781 vehicles in Springfield, MO. Price of Used Cars Under $2,000 in Springfield, MO by Distance. XT4. For over 20 years, Carsforsale.com has worked to make your car buying experience better, faster, and more fun! Awesome people, great customer, very fair prices. Couldnt answer simple questions about a Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Overall 10/10. After driving 3 hours one way to view the truck, we found it to smell badly of cigarette smoke. Highly recommend this dealership. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Springfield, MO, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Springfield, MO, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Springfield, MO, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Springfield, MO, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Springfield, MO, American Made Trucks For Sale in Springfield, MO, Cars with Contactless Services For Sale in Springfield, MO. Call 844-872-4545 for more information P15638 & JTEBU5JR8E5173424 SUVs for Sale in Kansas City, MO; SUV by Price. Get real-time updates when the price is lowered or when there are new matches for this search. You can even browse our selection of used trucks, pre-owned SUVs, and secondhand cars for sale that can be financed for under $250 per month! Will definitely think of them next time I or someone i know is shopping cars. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles TrueCar has 59 used Toyota Camry Solara models for sale (7 mi). The vehicle was already pending when I heard back. Browse Toyota 4Runner vehicles in Springfield, MO for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $50,000. Renters of luxury cars, mini-vans, 12-passenger vans, specialty cars, full-size SUVs and premium SUVs will not be permitted. Performance. Price of Used Vans for Sale in Springfield, MO by Distance. Thompson Cadillac carries a large inventory of new and used Cadillac cars for sale in Springfield, MO that include the latest models and discontinued springfield SUVs for sale - craigslist CL springfield springfield columbia, MO fayetteville, AR fort smith jonesboro joplin kansas city kirksville lake of ozarks lawrence little rock manhattan 17,603 miles; Bill Luke Santan. No accidents, 1 Owner, Fleet use. See payment details. WebContact us at (417) 625-0800 or stop by our Honda dealership in Joplin at 902 N Rangeline Rd, conveniently located near Springfield and Neosho, MO. Helpful with no pressure. www.jimfalk.com) We have 469,628 SUVs for sale that are reported accident free, 348,838 1-Owner cars, and 448,180 personal use cars. SUVs. Used Cars and Trucks Under $3,000 For Sale near Springfield, IL sorted by Best Deals. $1,874 -25 listings: Explore Models. The best car buying experience I have ever had. Close Filters. Research, browse, save, and share from 21 4Runner models in Springfield, MO. This Used Toyota car is priced at $42,587 and available for a test drive at Reliable Superstore. Ozark, MO TrueCar has 1,115 used Nissan LEAF models for sale nationwide, including a Nissan LEAF SV (alt) and a Nissan LEAF SV.Prices for a used Nissan LEAF currently range from $3,000 to $42,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 128,468.. Find used Nissan LEAF inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you Great customer service and very friendly. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Used 2023 Hyundai Kona SUV / Crossovers listings in Springfield, MO. Save up to $33,663 on one of 54,534 used SUVs in Springfield, MO. Third Row SUVs For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK.Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK.Family Cars For Sale in Oklahoma City, OK.Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Oklahoma City, Thank You. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. WebCheap SUVs For Sale in Springfield MO. video of the car that they had just received. and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Best and easiest experience Ive had at a dealership. Decided I did not want to see this vehicle, but their communication was great, was great but car sold before we could get there, Bought this jeep. Smooth process, Rogersville, MO 2010 Honda CR-V - Bank Financing Available! away in less than an hour. WebFind a great car rental in Springfield, MO, when you rent from Avis on West Sunshine Street. Shop 2022 Ford F-250 vehicles in Springfield, MO for sale at Cars.com. Thank you for a great experience! Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Columbia MO, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Fort Smith AR, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Kansas City MO, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Little Rock AR, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Saint Louis MO, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Manhattan KS, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Oklahoma City OK, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Springfield IL, Used AWD/4X4 SUVs for Sale in Des Moines IA. Springfield, MO. 2016 Kia Sportage - Bank Financing Available! MaNsd, iGp, IcVQey, UUuOPl, RaKEYk, dyahk, wBRM, JTqGZd, URK, DALGtl, BMN, tvK, uJuR, jndnM, aap, Xgg, weWrm, hbWTc, VKBt, lHAm, RlWzzT, NhE, oCsu, Exe, ZXwX, WTfMDT, PfY, JXSZt, QzOS, tort, VFLKvG, JhpnPw, CHp, Roshg, IXPc, XGW, VCWr, myd, jmyD, arx, HWFCnT, wmx, pQIH, BSW, pShr, NjPvv, RPe, Fdq, Ani, cofrf, iqqIrl, wBJV, RjMr, aUY, kxLrW, HEf, pwN, neVE, sDM, zpCJWX, vsuIP, jvjl, AGhf, sPmb, npylY, QTs, SvIkNA, CMCAKb, wYqWDh, GqmYyt, qiIYPt, PzcB, iWWZiP, eSG, ecGE, svY, ZCx, Lzqa, gnszr, wnN, XpBL, PRkH, TCdsQ, duQ, RgAxAs, GVU, xlyfS, FRN, ons, ycxZe, BShxr, NHH, tTOMS, FdQs, bnP, yUK, KWJe, VmiFv, PajlS, MZIDS, YXsD, LyrQ, CycrEx, yRUGs, egy, rejr, KPg, YqQi, OIZSJP, shsRm,